Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

I'm sorry to say this, KTH. But your texture isn't as good as Star's. His has more detail, and more depth.

And he doesn't use Photoshop, as I recall. He uses GIMP. A free program... So stop flaming him.

KTH.

1> You don't own the hack, so he's free to make textures if he wants to, and if he feels yours aren't as good.

Quote from: KTH on February 11, 2012, 05:51:11 PMMany people like it and i like it. Only you hate this. I don't use Photoshop like a expert or something else, only Paint.NET.
2>  Here, you're admitting... His work on texturing was like an expert's job as he used software for making textures, and also admitted here that you don't use an expert's program, you use Paint.NET, and that you're fine as long as people like it, and by people meaning the ones that hype and give no feedback.

You can't really whine at someone for making a texture better than yours, and less after you've admitted yourself his job was better, and you only left yours how it is because people like it.

Bottom line, Waffle made his own texture, and you made yours, no reason to hate anybody, and I'm sure Waffle wouldn't have lost his time doing it just to troll you, more like 'cause he felt it needed it.

Unless the creator of the hack stated no one but you could make textures, then only yours should be on the Vault, but he didn't. Stop hating, accept feedback, get better at making textures and be proud.

Stop with the arguing, I came here to see progress - not people yelling at each other because some people are adding extra options to the project.
I don't see how that's a bad thing.
When it comes down to it, people will download whichever one they will prefer-
-End of discussion-

In first, i never say the work of StarWaffle is bad. He is more amazing than mine. I just hate he maked a new one, he just detroying my work and he doens't give any respect about mine.

He's "destroying" your work by making a better version?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Its a brawl hack. no need to fight >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 12, 2012, 07:09:08 PMIts a brawl hack. no need to fight >.>
its not just a brawl hack
its a Awesome brawl hack :D (even as a unreleased beta only i got right now)

anyway Down-B is kinda Done
i just made some really fast animation to get to work on the attack in PSA to be sure a idea work
now just Revamp Side-B alittle more in PSA
N-B revamp in PSA too (the GFX´s animations is alittle wrong)
get good SFXs on these two attack
and make the FS
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

will it be done today?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: PichuBrawler on February 12, 2012, 07:17:53 PMwill it be done today?
i dont think it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:/ ok
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm, since its gonna be over R.O.B. why not just use his original N-B beam for geno beam? the only hard part would be finding the event to charge its power between 3 levels instead of having it charge over time... Well this is actually making me think of removing cloud+sephiroth from my brawl... Oh well don't know why I'm posting that here... Anyway can't wait to see this done ^^
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on February 12, 2012, 07:22:46 PMHmm, since its gonna be over R.O.B. why not just use his original N-B beam for geno beam? the only hard part would be finding the event to charge its power between 3 levels instead of having it charge over time... Well this is actually making me think of removing cloud+sephiroth from my brawl... Oh well don't know why I'm posting that here... Anyway can't wait to see this done ^^
will try that in a later version and see how it works
right now i just do the easy way to make that beam
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm not sure whether I should post it here, but since it does say 'Project' in the title, I figured this may be the right place.
When designing my version of Geno, way back when.. I came up with a stage idea, but instead of using the Forest Maze, I decided to base it on Geno's home - The Star Road..
Using the only picture we have of it, shown at the end of the game-



I can't make it, but here is what I designed.. Sorry if you don't want it here, just thought it was a good idea :3
My design is here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The big star would be the main platform, and the smaller stars would act as smaller platforms.


needing to remove that effect then star GFX models is used
same problem as i got on Gotenks moveset and i got no help for it so ppl need to live with that effect if no help

the eyes on the stars is yellow cuz the model is alittle messed up i tried to remove a thing on them to save filesize+they dont shine yellow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Looking good so far, sorry I can't be of any help besides testing though. D: