Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: does geno work for you?
it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario) - 28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack - 5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die - 4 (10.8%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 37
Author Topic: Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)  (Read 168323 times)
dpgthirteen
Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: February 10, 2012, 12:59:03 PM »

I would like to be a beta tester, if your still looking man.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #151 on: February 10, 2012, 01:00:55 PM »

why only today?
    anyway i dont think i can get done today
    because i am grounded from electronics till i get better grades, but my brothers party is today so ic an do electronics

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: February 10, 2012, 01:06:48 PM »

I would like to be a beta tester, if your still looking man.
    you is already listed on beta tester since you made good feedback on my goku

because i am grounded from electronics till i get better grades, but my brothers party is today so ic an do electronics
    well thats too bad Sad

but lets first get Geno ready to be sent cuz he still need revamp of the rig on Cape and PsAed afew things and make afew more animation
    « Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 01:10:06 PM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #153 on: February 10, 2012, 01:13:16 PM »

well thats too bad Sad

but lets first get Geno ready to be sent cuz he still need revamp of the rig on Cape and PsAed afew things and make afew more animation
    Thanks man, I won't let you down.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #154 on: February 10, 2012, 01:13:38 PM »

well thats too bad Sad

just wondering you wont be using rob beam  for fs? since you could edit it with knockback and since its a FS he will always be charged to the max  and could be a true projectyle fs just some ideas

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: February 10, 2012, 01:16:42 PM »

just wondering you wont be using rob beam  for fs? since you could edit it with knockback and since its a FS he will always be charged to the max  and could be a true projectyle fs just some ideas
    i will try to make Geno Beam a True projectyle out of Rob´s N_B but no in this version
    in this version i will do it the way if non acticles but that works fine for a attack like this anyway
    (maybe better)
    FS will be a Fake projectstyle  (rob´s N-B can´t be edited to what i wanted For FS anyway)

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #156 on: February 10, 2012, 01:18:44 PM »

sure since you got that award i know you can be good at give feedback

but first i want to finish all attacks and remove some of R.o.B´s GFX like cliff jump and PSA subactions like CliffAttack or or these kinda of attacks
    items works fine so i dont have to PSA them
    Awesome, thanks. Take your time, man. :3

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: February 11, 2012, 06:46:01 AM »

just asking something since i dont know geno and i was watching a video of it will geno whirld trow a disk at side B?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: February 11, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »

just asking something since i dont know geno and i was watching a video of it will geno whirld trow a disk at side B?
    yes
    and if press right before it hits it do 9999 dmg in SMRPG but in brawl it will do 2x so much dmg
    right now is it 30% dmg but i think i will get it down to 20% dmg
    Can i know why you're making all the stuff i already maked? You making the texture Brawl Styled, the recolors, the CSP. You destroy my work when you do it. Or you are just a [censored] or just you do it for troll me. Anyway i stop to work on Geno project.
    as i said i will also inc. yours work texture+recolours+CSP in the pack for Geno since you worked on him too so ppl can choose what texture they wanted
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 07:48:17 AM by Mariodk » Logged

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #159 on: February 11, 2012, 10:28:10 AM »

Can i know why you're making all the stuff i already maked? You making the texture Brawl Styled, the recolors, the CSP. You destroy my work when you do it.
    Or you are just a [censored] or just you do it for troll me.

Anyway i stop to work on Geno project.

I'm sorry I didn't know that you owned Geno...    The texture you made was very nice at first glance. Heck, I wasn't even planning on making a texture for him. But when I looked at the textures in brawlbox It seemed to me that very little effort was used to make the texture.  It was a 512x512 texture... So much room for great detail!  and this is what you make?

I mean all i see is a bunch of copy/pasta   You didn't even bother to make the wood grain go the right way....you simply slapped on a wood texture even though it SHOULD have been a rounded texture. Because y'know the head is round >.>

but the biggest reason i wanted to make a texture for him, was because he had..... a 512x512 pxl EYE TEXTURE D=<    who in their right mind would use a texture that most characters use for their entire body.... for an eyeball?!  That is what irked me the most and it probably wasn't even you who made the texture that big. 

I guess I'm an [censored] because I am not trolling you. I felt like YOU were trolling everyone else with that texture....

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: February 11, 2012, 10:31:58 AM »

I'm sorry I didn't know that you owned Geno...    The texture you made was very nice at first glance. Heck, I wasn't even planning on making a texture for him. But when I looked at the textures in brawlbox It seemed to me that very little effort was used to make the texture.  It was a 512x512 texture... So much room for great detail!  and this is what you make?
    I mean all i see is a bunch of copy/pasta   You didn't even bother to make the wood grain go the right way....you simply slapped on a wood texture even though it SHOULD have been a rounded texture. Because y'know the head is round >.> but the biggest reason i wanted to make a texture for him, was because he had..... a 512x512 pxl EYE TEXTURE D=<    who in their right mind would use a texture that most characters use for their entire body.... for an eyeball?!  That is what irked me the most and it probably wasn't even you who made the texture that big.  I guess I'm an [censored] because I am not trolling you. I felt like YOU were trolling everyone else with that texture....
    the hat/cape was mine Cheesy but rest was KTH´s (fused pik´s cape/hat colours with KTH´s texture)
    and that eye texture was that big size then i downloaded the model+the flat texture

N-B is fixed i got some problems with it before so i had to almost redo that attack
    Down-B+FS i just needing to find GFX for since animations is kinda done and ready to be PSAed
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 10:34:07 AM by Mariodk » Logged

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: February 11, 2012, 10:51:11 AM »

I'm sorry I didn't know that you owned Geno...    The texture you made was very nice at first glance. Heck, I wasn't even planning on making a texture for him. But when I looked at the textures in brawlbox It seemed to me that very little effort was used to make the texture.  It was a 512x512 texture... So much room for great detail!  and this is what you make?

I mean all i see is a bunch of copy/pasta   You didn't even bother to make the wood grain go the right way....you simply slapped on a wood texture even though it SHOULD have been a rounded texture. Because y'know the head is round >.>

but the biggest reason i wanted to make a texture for him, was because he had..... a 512x512 pxl EYE TEXTURE D=<    who in their right mind would use a texture that most characters use for their entire body.... for an eyeball?!  That is what irked me the most and it probably wasn't even you who made the texture that big.  

I guess I'm an [censored] because I am not trolling you. I felt like YOU were trolling everyone else with that texture....

Cool story bro.

I've worked 6 hours for make all of that pack (16h30 at 00h) the texture, the recolors, the CSP, the stuff for CSS and some animation. I act like this for make a Brawl texture, i take some element from Brawl character and paste. Many people like it and i like it. Only you hate this. I don't use Photoshop like a expert or something else, only Paint.NET.

And it's hard to send a PM for say "Hey KTH, i see you maked a pack of Geno but i want to try myself a Brawl texture of Geno, are you agree?"
    Well you didn't and you say you don't know i've "owned" Geno. You don't have any respect for the work i've make.

Thanks. Now, do what you want i don't care. I asked at MarioDK to don't use my stuff and you can make your own now.
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 10:53:53 AM by KTH » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: February 11, 2012, 12:36:19 PM »

yes
    and if press right before it hits it do 9999 dmg in SMRPG but in brawl it will do 2x so much dmg
    right now is it 30% dmg but i think i will get it down to 20% dmg as i said i will also inc. yours work texture+recolours+CSP in the pack for Geno since you worked on him too so ppl can choose what texture they wanted
    will side b be reflectable? probably not but if the canon doesnt need a true projectyle the side B sure needs one i think.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: February 11, 2012, 12:42:33 PM »

will side b be reflectable? probably not but if the canon doesnt need a true projectyle the side B sure needs one i think.
    too bad it will not be possible
    not even if geno was over ness and made PKfire to be like this it will still be have been impossible

a Projectyle like geno whirl with press "B" right before Hit someone so it can do more dmg then normal needed to be a fake Projectyle or i will have done it over R.o.B´s Down-B thing or lazer
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 12:43:30 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: February 11, 2012, 01:04:11 PM »

too bad it will not be possible
    not even if geno was over ness and made PKfire to be like this it will still be have been impossible

a Projectyle like geno whirl with press "B" right before Hit someone so it can do more dmg then normal needed to be a fake Projectyle or i will have done it over R.o.B´s Down-B thing or lazer
    rob downB thing sure its chargable but i wonder how much codding it would need  to make it work like that your best bet would be the laser beam but again its a wierd projectyle since i bet you could coded to be always full charge but not sure if you could use two hitboxes at all.

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 37
    Print
    Jump to: