Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37



Geno boost  arrow model :3

EDIT: Also, MDK if you can put the semi-transparents shader on this model too, I'll make the texture semi transparent, it should look better that way.

DAWN OF THE FIRST TEXTURE

[spoiler]

Sakura Wood Geno has begun. The only problem is I don't have a pattern to put on the hat..

Any ideas for a sakura design idea?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 22, 2012, 11:02:08 PM Geno boost  arrow model :3 EDIT: Also, MDK if you can put the semi-transparents shader on this model too, I'll make the texture semi transparent, it should look better that way.
thanks

i will use a 2d model for Def up/attack up
i think these two models is the last im needing
PSAing Geno boost then i get home,Revamp the cape rig alittle more
then Geno is almost ready
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Velen on February 23, 2012, 04:28:10 AM
DAWN OF THE FIRST TEXTURE

[spoiler]

Sakura Wood Geno has begun. The only problem is I don't have a pattern to put on the hat..

Any ideas for a sakura design idea?

White cherry bom petals

Geno Boost(only the taunt) is Done:

just needing to make the 2d GFX model with Def up/Attack up
and prefer low filesize since i am getting back to Rob´s filesize again
on a unedited Fitrobot.pac

now just make the mode for Def up/Attack up and Geno Beta is done  :af2:
also that in PSAng that will take most time cuz im needing to put subrotation in all subactions :(


some animations is alittle bad like as charging animations on Down-B/N-B since i wanted to save filesize on the Fitmotionetc.pac right now but i will upload them in the beta anyway and revamp them right after
at same time i revamping/edit the moveset from what i got of feedback and that moveset after feedback is the V1 that will be released on my big release day but the beta will be released then Geno boost is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so how will the defense boost work? just gets super armor for sometime or something else? soz if you already stated how it will work since i missed a few pages:S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 
Quote from: Carnage on February 23, 2012, 03:52:30 PMso how will the defense boost work? just gets super armor for sometime or something else? soz if you already stated how it will work since i missed a few pages:S
it will get super armor so you can´t get knocked back (like as metal)  after the next 3 hits but you can´t use geno boost until you lose super armor or same with attack up with boost in dmg/knockback you can´t use geno boost again until the boost is gone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 23, 2012, 02:43:07 PM
Geno Boost(only the taunt) is Done:

just needing to make the 2d GFX model with Def up/Attack up

Well what model are you in need of, what do you want it to look like?

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 23, 2012, 04:22:32 PMWell what model are you in need of, what do you want it to look like?

that attack up and Def up
but possible i can do that in PSAing with set GFXs up like that and not needed models for it since even if you try to make it low filesize it looks like it can´t be a really low filesized model like as that arrow

but you can still try to make it (use a low filesized texture like as the arrow since it only needs to be one colour)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 23, 2012, 04:25:06 PM

that attack up and Def up
but possible i can do that in PSAing with set GFXs up like that and not needed models for it since even if you try to make it low filesize it looks like it can´t be a really low filesized model like as that arrow

but you can still try to make it (use a low filesized texture like as the arrow since it only needs to be one colour)

I dunno, I think I could do it with literally one polygon, the texture would need to be of a certain space though.. say like the size of the Geno Blast texture? You'd have to allow transparency in the texture though.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 23, 2012, 04:34:33 PMI dunno, I think I could do it with literally one polygon, the texture would need to be of a certain space though.. say like the size of the Geno Blast texture? You'd have to allow transparency in the texture though.
think just a 4x4 size for this model´s texture for attack up! and defends up!
ithe arrows looks still good with that small texture so i think the text will too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 23, 2012, 04:51:27 PM
think just a 4x4 size for this model´s texture for attack up! and defends up!
ithe arrows looks still good with that small texture so i think the text will too

Yeah but I'm saying I have an easier way,  that will take up less space, if you'd just let the texture be bigger.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on February 23, 2012, 04:59:56 PMYeah but I'm saying I have an easier way,  that will take up less space, if you'd just let the texture be bigger.
ok you can try yours idea and see if it works


I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Attack and defence up models done, the white around them is transparent.

As you can see by the picture on the right - I've split the models up into 4 sections.
This is so that you could rig each section, and then animate it slightly so it gives off that shaking motion when your attack or defence goes up in SMRPG.

The texture for each is 64x64 and I made it by screenshotting SMRPG and obtaining the sprite work.

What do you think, and shall I send them MDK?

EDIT: Also, if it doesn't fit in the game, I have an idea where I could put both boosts on the same one, and you'd have to animate it so that a certain side would show when it appeared.. but it probably wouldn't look as good and may have texture issues.

send them and i try to get them to work as i wanted
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later