Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

u need someone to make the geno cannon?

PM me if u want me to make it, and tell me what original model u want it over (for the bones and stuff)

Quote from: jokekid on February 24, 2012, 02:23:56 PMu need someone to make the geno cannon? PM me if u want me to make it, and tell me what original model u want it over (for the bones and stuff)
i already got canon if you saw video and its merged with Geno model so the canon is oneslot too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 02:49:07 PM
i already got canon if you saw video and its merged with Geno model so the canon is oneslot too

oh lol, didnt notice, since ur OP says it isnt done yet. xD
ur talking about the FS one, right? cuz i am.

Quote from: jokekid on February 24, 2012, 02:55:59 PMoh lol, didnt notice, since ur OP says it isnt done yet. xD ur talking about the FS one, right? cuz i am.
yes i am talking about the FS one in the Preview
also i forgot to update the op but i will after i PSAed Geno boost 100%
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 24, 2012, 02:57:39 PM
yes i am talking about the FS one in the Preview
also i forgot to update the op but i will after i PSAed Geno boost 100%
so does geno boost works like you want it to work already? becuase i know an attack upgrade is easy but that defense one should be tricky right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: jokekid on February 24, 2012, 03:10:18 PMwell, anyway, if u need any custom model for any psa, tell me
Trying to take my job... not cooool.

On a side note, I already told MDK I desired to edit the cannon in it's current state.

He said something along the lines of not at this time, but when releases it shouldn't be problem.

But I've been making custom models for well over 10 pages now.

Is geno boost done? whats left now? im very hyped to test the beta right now! i started playing SMRPG and i freaking love it!!!!

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 24, 2012, 03:15:53 PMIs geno boost done? whats left now? im very hyped to test the beta right now! i started playing SMRPG and i freaking love it!!!!

Refer to the below:

Quote from: Mariodk on February 23, 2012, 07:25:43 PMfinnaly the subrotation for Geno boost is done and almost working as i wanted now just put the subrotation on all subaction (and that take time cuz i sometime got bored of doing that so i always stop on half way and do that next day)

It also needs GFX, and some were suggested on the page beforehand, but as far as I know that's how much is done (Though knowing MDK, it is probably more now)


Quote from: Carnage on February 24, 2012, 03:09:39 PMso does geno boost works like you want it to work already? becuase i know an attack upgrade is easy but that defense one should be tricky right?
and the defense part of it is reason for i am not done with it
i have already done it but needing to work for all subactions so i needing to put the subrotation in all subactions
also the same with GFX then i find out what GFX and where for attack up and for def up
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok, feedback for the cannon model, its way too small... u should also give it a more stylish feel, it seems a rather simple thing, while the gif it looks pretty cool, and im not trying to steal anybody's job, im just bored as hell and need to do something not character-wise...

Quote from: jokekid on February 24, 2012, 03:40:18 PMok, feedback for the cannon model, its way too small... u should also give it a more stylish feel, it seems a rather simple thing, while the gif it looks pretty cool, and im not trying to steal anybody's job, im just bored as hell and need to do something not character-wise...

And I will agree with you, as I have expressed how much I wish to change the cannon, as it is not accurate in design,



but nonetheless, it is a great model.

I've offered to change it before, and I should be able to do so soon.

I respect that you're bored but my point is - I have everything covered, custom model wise.. so there's no need to worry. Unless of course, MDK wishes for you to join.

lol, its more like i had no idea u weredoing this stuff, i didnt even take the time to read the last pages, dont follow this thread very much, so yeah, i saw in the OP  he needed the model so i offered myself.

Quote from: jokekid on February 24, 2012, 04:05:57 PMlol, its more like i had no idea u weredoing this stuff, i didnt even take the time to read the last pages, dont follow this thread very much, so yeah, i saw in the OP  he needed the model so i offered myself.

Ah fair enough, I'll let you off =P

Well, to save you searching through the pages, here are all the models I have made so far;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm going to post another model when I get home from college, I wasn't asked to make it, but as a move suggestion to MDK (being it the only move Geno has that isn't in this moveset) There is a possibility it might be used later on.

Please put that geno whirl model in the psa, the galactic donuts one doesn't look good for it at all.