Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 12, 2012, 01:49:55 AM
for some reason geno glitches for me
1.the boost arrows are side ways
2.the down b gfx comes in side ways
3.geno beam dosen't work at all it makes him stand still and not be able to move until hit
4.side b air makes him die automatically
fuuny glitches since it should not be pssible the boost arrow/down-B GFX is like that
same with side-B and geno beam
anyway i can´t fix them since its only you who got these glitches
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 12, 2012, 01:49:55 AM
for some reason geno glitches for me
1.the boost arrows are side ways
2.the down b gfx comes in side ways
3.geno beam dosen't work at all it makes him stand still and not be able to move until hit
4.side b air makes him die automatically
lool for me is just the canon texture that is messed up what do you use to play brawl?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

riivolution with beyonds xml
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I am about to test out Geno man. I am so psyched. Quick question though, why don't we have all those recolurs from Star or KTH? The few you included are mostly different versions of the original texture.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on March 12, 2012, 12:30:08 PMI am about to test out Geno man. I am so psyched. Quick question though, why don't we have all those recolurs from Star or KTH? The few you included are mostly different versions of the original texture.
cuz star dont uploaded the recolours to me and for KTH´s does not fit with the brawl styled geno
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I see. Thats a shame, I really liked a few of KTH's.  Any ways, I am almost done replacing ROB entirely, just a few more BP and I am finally done.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hey,
I'm real excited for this. I haven't been paying much attention to the forums lately so I didn't know you've been working on him.

My coming-out-of-retirement hack was actually gunna be a new Geno. But you beat me to it :P

Looks like its coming along great!
This is my Hack Thread
                        
Cape Mario V1                    Cape Mario V2
Download                            Download

Quote from: vontower on March 12, 2012, 02:31:36 PM
Hey,
I'm real excited for this. I haven't been paying much attention to the forums lately so I didn't know you've been working on him.

My coming-out-of-retirement hack was actually gunna be a new Geno. But you beat me to it :P

Looks like its coming along great!
thanks
if i knew you was going a Geno i was possible helping you anyway since he is my fav. mario char.(beside mario bros.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Me and my friends just had a bunch of brawls. I also played around with him in adventure mode a bit. I have been having a blast man! This is just what I needed to bring back my interest in Brawl again. Here is the feedback.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In shorter words: Get it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

thanks for feedback
btw defends mode is not made yet since it freezes the FS but will make it in next update if Carnage can fix it after i have redid Defends mode
also i got a idea for Geno boost and the GFX for it
since there is a limit on how many attacks you can hit with while geno boost Attack up
i will do so there is 4 stars over Geno or around him for geno defends im not sure yet
and "B" attacks(not up-B) using 2 stars and and "A" attacks using 1 star
if using a "B" attack if got 1x star it will not boost yours attack
also i have not imported the defend/attack up GFX i will have used for geno boost so you know what you got boosted
anyway i can sure use this feedback :D

also i dont understand why ppl got these weird bugs and others dont got them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 12, 2012, 04:46:21 PM
thanks for feedback
btw defends mode is not made yet since it freezes the FS but will make it in next update if Carnage can fix it after i have redid Defends mode
also i got a idea for Geno boost and the GFX for it
since there is a limit on how many attacks you can hit with while geno boost Attack up
i will do so there is 4 stars over Geno or around him for geno defends im not sure yet
and "B" attacks(not up-B) using 2 stars and and "A" attacks using 1 star
if using a "B" attack if got 1x star it will not boost yours attack
also i have not imported the defend/attack up GFX i will have used for geno boost so you know what you got boosted
anyway i can sure use this feedback :D

also i dont understand why ppl got these weird bugs and others dont got them

No problem man. All ways willing to give feedback. Also I use Rivvo and have had no issues. Only odd thing about Geno I experienced was that in Adventure mode when ever Geno pops up, he uses his final smash. But I dont really mind  :laugh:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

geno is awsome but i think that the bown-b and down-tilt should be switched, to me it'd make more sense and the geno beam the circles on the end should be smaller or if possible a rounded end so it doesnt look like kahmehameha becuase its just wierd and the geno boost is kinda anoying so i suggest making the star smaller and putting it on his hands so you can see it but its not in the way

theres my feedback hope its helps

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 12, 2012, 05:40:02 PM
geno is awsome but i think that the bown-b and down-tilt should be switched, to me it'd make more sense and the geno beam the circles on the end should be smaller or if possible a rounded end so it doesnt look like kahmehameha becuase its just wierd and the geno boost is kinda anoying so i suggest making the star smaller and putting it on his hands so you can see it but its not in the way

theres my feedback hope its helps


why D-tilt (a weak attack) should be on Down-B and a special like attack should be on D-tilt?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 12, 2012, 04:46:21 PM
thanks for feedback
btw defends mode is not made yet since it freezes the FS but will make it in next update if Carnage can fix it after i have redid Defends mode
also i got a idea for Geno boost and the GFX for it
since there is a limit on how many attacks you can hit with while geno boost Attack up
i will do so there is 4 stars over Geno or around him for geno defends im not sure yet
and "B" attacks(not up-B) using 2 stars and and "A" attacks using 1 star
if using a "B" attack if got 1x star it will not boost yours attack
also i have not imported the defend/attack up GFX i will have used for geno boost so you know what you got boosted
anyway i can sure use this feedback :D

also i dont understand why ppl got these weird bugs and others dont got them

well 4 stars only doesnt seem to fare since geno takes alot of time to set up that boost think like each star is valid for 2 a attacks or one b attack so you dont have to use 8 stars

also mariodk many pl confuse tilts with smashes and its true that down b would give an amazing downsmash
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 12, 2012, 05:49:07 PM
well 4 stars only doesnt seem to fare since geno takes alot of time to set up that boost think like each star is valid for 2 a attacks or one b attack so you dont have to use 8 stars

also mariodk many pl confuse tilts with smashes and its true that down b would give an amazing downsmash
but the down-smash will not make a good Down-B
and in any moveset ideas for geno in SSB is the down-B always geno blast too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later