Project: Geno The WoodDoll from Super Mario RPG: Released(remember its a Beta)

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), December 01, 2011, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

does geno work for you?

it works perfect no bugs/freezes(but that geno gets eated by wario)
28 (75.7%)
Geno freeze then i select a stage or use a attack
5 (13.5%)
geno got weird bugs like GFXs is all wrong,textures is messed up,attacks makes geno die
4 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quote from: pwnsnake on March 27, 2012, 09:05:31 PM
I forgot to mention my cannon textures are messed up.
lots of people notice the canon texture not working properly it happens the same to me too.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 27, 2012, 10:35:52 PM
lots of people notice the canon texture not working properly it happens the same to me too.
yeah it looks abit messed up sometimes. Btw im gunna take a look at the metal textures and see if i can fix them

So I've been wondering, didn't Star make some recolors for Geno a long while back? Are those gonna be released? I really enjoy the PSA but I'd also enjoy adding those recolors to my arsenal. :3

Quote from: xZedkiel on March 30, 2012, 02:49:33 AM
So I've been wondering, didn't Star make some recolors for Geno a long while back? Are those gonna be released? I really enjoy the PSA but I'd also enjoy adding those recolors to my arsenal. :3
as i said i think it was just my one of my lastest post here
starwaffle never uploaded them to me or BV so dont know what happen
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 30, 2012, 05:36:35 AM
as i said i think it was just my one of my lastest post here
starwaffle never uploaded them to me or BV so dont know what happen
Ah, I haven't been able to really get on this site until yesterday really since my previous visit. Now my internet is magically allowing me to finally visit here, guess I'll ask him then. Thanks! ^_^