Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sasuke wins?...
Best freaking day ever holy crap send those files so I can start recording!
Lol sorry mad hype...


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Kienamaru on August 15, 2012, 03:11:23 AM
Puts on Orochimaru mask. "Sasssukehhh..."  takes off mask.
LMAO
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 15, 2012, 02:44:21 AMSasuke has 10 votes?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
THIS! ^^^   :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kienamaru on August 15, 2012, 03:11:23 AM
Puts on Orochimaru mask. "Sasssukehhh..."  takes off mask.
lol??
Quote from: Ikuto on August 15, 2012, 03:17:44 AM
sasuke wins?...
Best freaking day ever holy crap send those files so I can start recording!
Lol sorry mad hype...
Ill send them to you during the week ;D

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 15, 2012, 03:51:24 AM
THIS! ^^^   :notimp:
Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 15, 2012, 03:01:50 AM
I doesnt have chortles >:(
I have.. ..  ^-^
FURY!!!!!

LOL  :P

almost had to leave my corner for a sec :notimp:. but sasuke won. so back to my corner to wait patiently.

Sasuke winning was so unexpected. I really though he was going to loose last night, I am so glad to hear he has won.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood



BTW it is way past the middle of July...just saying *goes back to corner*

A pic for  your corner :happy:

arm has custom bones,  sasuke has now dmg eyes,and mangekyo ones and more!

The v2 is on the works too

it took me a lot to t pose him >.> he was really difficult.

Sasuke filesize at the moment (1st pic) is really low so that means with susanoo(2nd pic) will have around 10kb higher than marths so there wont be problems or issues :happy:

Dat Sasuke... So badass with the (arm cage?) XD

Can't wait to try it. :3

Ideas for Bowser, his taunts can be his from BIS, while his angry one when you fail at he minion attack can be his lose animation. I didn't read weither or not you tried Bowser's eyelids, iPhones are [censored]ty when it comes to the Internet with its spellcheck and sensitive typing. :rage:

KingJigglypuff Edit: If you're going to censor yourself, do it right or just let the forum script do the censoring. I can't have the first letter now can I, oh well at least YouTube doesn't censor curses. xP

Um have you had any thought about Giga Bowser? Is he going to still be the same, or will you give him a few of Bowser's new attacks? I hate spellcheck, have to constantly fix my errors like 5 or 10 times. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

My corner is now stained with...excitement...ya...*moves to a different corner*

I have been meaning to ask you, does sasuke legs clip through his pants thing? If so, would there be a way to stop it?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on August 17, 2012, 06:53:32 AM
My corner is now stained with...excitement...ya...*moves to a different corner*
As disgusting as it is... Same :(