Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 24, 2012, 11:07:41 AM #690 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:09:01 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Anivernage on August 24, 2012, 05:37:39 AMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49802.0 new problem im getting angry looks like brawl doesn't want me to hack him >.> this is needed for almost every project im making. im almost giving up :(
i can help with modeling if you needing xD
starting to be good at making models used for PSA stuff (like Ki blasts xD)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 24, 2012, 11:07:41 AM
i can help with modeling if you needing xD
starting to be good at making models used for PSA stuff (like Ki blasts xD)

Hmm can you make me some good wind models using the ones from CON 2 & 3 revolution(which I can send to u) as a base for link? :3 I think you know who the wind models are for >_>
My avy is good at foreshadowing [censored] ya know <3

Quote from: Naruto200Man on August 24, 2012, 04:15:36 PM
Hmm can you make me some good wind models using the ones from CON 2 & 3 revolution(which I can send to u) as a base for link? :3 I think you know who the wind models are for >_>
My avy is good at foreshadowing [censored] ya know <3
i already said i will try to see what i can do for rock lee“s GFX models after my WIPs is done so i did not forgot that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Not to sound selfish or anything, but who's gonna make that epic KC model now...? :oshi:

Seriously, somebody better answer your help thread or [censored] will fly, I swear. >.>

What is "kc"?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on August 24, 2012, 06:50:17 PM
What is "kc"?

King Cold, from DBZ. He was gonna rig him for me for one of my more obscure PSAs.

Thanks guys but is not only 3ds max i still have the same issue i had on my wii >.>

Aww please don't leave, your practically my idol. It'll be really crushing if you leave.

How about you still make hacks, but you send the files to someone to test on their Wii (or on Dolphin), that way you can still make hacks, only downside would be you couldn't play them until you find a solution. It's better than you stop making hacks, because your computer is obvuiously working since you suggest making CSPs and stuff.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

and he can still make animations/PSA work xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Bagel on August 24, 2012, 08:23:25 PM
Aww please don't leave, your practically my idol. It'll be really crushing if you leave.
Thanks :happy:

ill not give up, ill try to fix my issues if not ill try this: ;D

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 24, 2012, 08:55:26 PM
How about you still make hacks, but you send the files to someone to test on their Wii (or on Dolphin), that way you can still make hacks, only downside would be you couldn't play them until you find a solution. It's better than you stop making hacks, because your computer is obvuiously working since you suggest making CSPs and stuff.
Quote from: Mariodk on August 24, 2012, 08:57:32 PM
and he can still make animations/PSA work xD

August 24, 2012, 09:16:24 PM #701 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 09:27:55 PM by Carnage
anivernage to fix your issue on the wii delete all gct codes except the file one and try to see if it works if that works add codes one by one until you find the one that crashes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 24, 2012, 09:16:24 PM
anuvernage to fix your issue on the wii delete all gct codes except the file one and try to see if it works if that works add codes one by one until you find the one that crashes
It'd suck if the File Replacement code is what's tyhe problem. Dx
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on August 24, 2012, 09:02:16 PM
Thanks :happy:

ill not give up, ill try to fix my issues if not ill try this: ;D


NEVER GIVE UP BRO!! :P You are one of my fav psaers. You also helped me a lot too. :P

I really hope the problem gets fixed. If not, like Carnage said, codes, one by one.~ Thats what I usually do.



kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

That's right! ;D A little trial and error, and your problem shall be solved!