Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

About your wii.

Go to pf and rename your fighter folder fighter2.
If it loads correctly then the problem is something in the fighter folder.
Try this for each one until you find the issue.

If none of them work, take your codes and rename it codes.gct
Then make a new .gct with only the file patch code in and see if it loads
If it does then something in your codes is buggy.
Since no one else is TRYING to help out by pitching ideas, I figure I should try.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 24, 2012, 09:56:28 PM
About your wii.

Go to pf and rename your fighter folder fighter2.
If it loads correctly then the problem is something in the fighter folder.
Try this for each one until you find the issue.

If none of them work, take your codes and rename it codes.gct
Then make a new .gct with only the file patch code in and see if it loads
If it does then something in your codes is buggy.
Since no one else is TRYING to help out by pitching ideas, I figure I should try.
its easyer to try code by code imo starting with a clean filepatch only and continuing from that  since his code works but the hacks arent uploaded from what i understood so how would he know if the code worked or not by that technick?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 24, 2012, 09:54:20 PM
That's right! ;D A little trial and error, and your problem shall be solved!
Quote from: kirbyboi :3 on August 24, 2012, 09:45:07 PM
NEVER GIVE UP BRO!! :P You are one of my fav psaers. You also helped me a lot too. :P

I really hope the problem gets fixed. If not, like Carnage said, codes, one by one.~ Thats what I usually do.

Thanks :af2:
ill try to fix it so i can finally sent for video and release sasuke ;D

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 24, 2012, 09:56:28 PM
About your wii.

Go to pf and rename your fighter folder fighter2.
If it loads correctly then the problem is something in the fighter folder.
Try this for each one until you find the issue.

If none of them work, take your codes and rename it codes.gct
Then make a new .gct with only the file patch code in and see if it loads
If it does then something in your codes is buggy.
Since no one else is TRYING to help out by pitching ideas, I figure I should try.
Quote from: Carnage on August 24, 2012, 10:00:03 PM
its easyer to try code by code imo starting with a clean filepatch only and continuing from that  since his code works but the hacks arent uploaded from what i understood so how would he know if the code worked or not by that technick?

ill try both ways in case one gives me problems :P

I'm glad to see that you won't give up :D

Also, if you want, I can record a video for your sasuke hack/ other hacks.

I cant wait for b jr. its gunna be my 2 year anniversary hack (well, along with shadow mario :P)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey Anivernage, is Sasuke ever coming out?

i remember you said he would be out in july and then
August, and right now it's almost the end of august.
anyways not trying to rush you or anything.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 24, 2012, 10:33:14 PM
I cant wait for b jr. its gunna be my 2 year anniversary hack (well, along with shadow mario :P)
Happy 2nd! ;D Bowser Jr/SM is a great way to celebrate. :P They're both insanely epic!

It really saddens me that you're leaving the model importing scene, dude. :(

Quote from: Bagel on August 24, 2012, 10:30:44 PM
I'm glad to see that you won't give up :D

Also, if you want, I can record a video for your sasuke hack/ other hacks.
Thanks but i promised ikuto that he´s going to make them since june :P

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 24, 2012, 10:33:14 PM
I cant wait for b jr. its gunna be my 2 year anniversary hack (well, along with shadow mario :P)
ill try to fix my issues to finish him ;D

Quote from: david123699 on August 24, 2012, 11:53:34 PM
hey Anivernage, is Sasuke ever coming out?

i remember you said he would be out in july and then
August, and right now it's almost the end of august.
anyways not trying to rush you or anything.
since i have problems i cant atm but ill try to fix them because i must release him :happy:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 25, 2012, 01:59:37 AM
It really saddens me that you're leaving the model importing scene, dude. :(
ill ty to fix 3ds max so i can continue with KC... ;D

Hey Anivernage, every figure out what SSE file had the Goomba model in? And also (I might've asked this already but) do the Goombas actually look like that ingame? If not and can never look lik that, then you mastered the art of commercial advertizing, where people make their products look better than they really are. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 25, 2012, 05:15:53 AM
Hey Anivernage, every figure out what SSE file had the Goomba model in? And also (I might've asked this already but) do the Goombas actually look like that ingame? If not and can never look lik that, then you mastered the art of commercial advertizing, where people make their products look better than they really are. xD
lol here the file
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49811.0

here the model with derp eyes unckecked


Glad to hear you did not give up. Sorry if  im late though, life called. So what is it you are trying to fix at the moment your codes or importing?
I also see you read the latest Naruto, the suspense is killing me here...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

wii and 3ds max  >.>
the most important tools <.<
but i still have psa and BB working >.>
but i need 3ds max for all my projects <.<
i dont need wii atm if i can send it to someone to test >.>
but if i fix the two best for me <.<
but no one knows how to fix 3ds max >.>
but i still have hopes <.<

I am on my phone, so I can't see what is wrong with 3ds max for u, but did you try restarting ur computer? I always do that when something doesn't work.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 25, 2012, 03:50:19 PM
I am on my phone, so I can't see what is wrong with 3ds max for u, but did you try restarting ur computer? I always do that when something doesn't work.
yeah but i doesnt work is this problem:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49802.0