Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks ;D ^

Ill show next week all the costumes sasuke moveset will have :af:
I spent many time on them ;-;

Also my first tutorial :happy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50941.msg1024843

Loving that tutorial. I'll be using that in my KC PSA. ;D

I can't wait for this PSA.
I've been wanting a new PSA for a while.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 15, 2012, 12:41:03 AM
Loving that tutorial. I'll be using that in my KC PSA. ;D
Quote from: SmashClash on September 15, 2012, 12:54:23 AM
I can't wait for this PSA.
I've been wanting a new PSA for a while.
Thanks ;D
This(Sasuke) is going to be my best work evar!!! Until TBPITW V3 :P

My best PSA,rig,import,texture,GFX and my first PSA with custom animations.

I made every sasuke costume from kid to road to ninja movie, and rigged each one and make 2 custom costumes. ;D
And also each model will have alt versions and taka  will have recolors and much more!!!  :happy:


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 15, 2012, 02:22:03 AM
Wow, Sasuke is your main project, isn't it? ;D
Yup.
As well as secret things  ; )
Then SSB UC Mario and Bowser ;D

where be bower jr in tha tlist
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on September 15, 2012, 02:21:00 AMThanks ;D This(Sasuke) is going to be my best work evar!!! Until TBPITW V3 :P My best PSA,rig,import,texture,GFX and my first PSA with custom animations. I made every sasuke costume from kid to road to ninja movie, and rigged each one and make 2 custom costumes. ;D And also each model will have alt versions and taka  will have recolors and much more!!!  :happy:
Very similar to my SMG2 Mario and Lugii imports, I'm planning on doing every powerup in the two galaxy games, including others like the Cosmic Mario/Luigi and Clones....and a SMG PSA for SMG2 Mario & Playable Luigi.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 15, 2012, 02:27:15 AM
where be bower jr in tha tlist

Full list: (Order Means the whole changes "i" make: psa,animations,alt costumes,custom gfx or models) List includes % of of done
My Stuff
-Sasuke 70%
-SSB UC Stuff(General) 20% (divided in 10% or 15% each Moveset ill make for SSB UC progress done they are many thats why they have low progress but after sasuke this is next and progress will be fast ;D )
-SMBZ Fire Sonic V2 0%
-Captain Basillix 0%
-Vader 5%

Collabs or request stuff
-Paper Mario 30%
-Bowser Jr. -> They both share the second place. 50% Full, 90% beta
-Ridley -> 70% (my animations only) 60% replacement of CaptainFinal Stage
-Wart and Imports 50 and 80%

PSA Discoveries ;) (this doesnt include the tutorial i made)  50%, 1% and 10%

Lol is below since i didnt made alt costumes or model changes and since is a beta :P
But i do PSA and animation and megahammer.

But PM is first because we´ll make whole changes to PM and add partners and PSA and full animate(this means all animations not only attacks or jumps/guard or wins/waits, this is all) G&W


What does hte UC part in SSB UC mean? Super Smash Brothers...what? Anyway I look forward to all that stuff, I'm really excited for Captain Basillix from SMBZ Episode 8 and Wart from Super Mario Brothers 2, will they be custom models with some custom bones? Since you plan on working on paper Mario, I guess I have a good reason to start working on him again. lol I think it's time to update the first page with some newer prviews of those hacks.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 15, 2012, 05:13:43 AM
I think it's time to update the first page with some newer prviews of those hacks.
Indeed. ;)
My next preview is so much win ;D well one is SSB UC (Ultimate Crossover) Mario and the epic one is sasuke ;D

After those previews ill make Bowser jr.´s and SSB UC Bowser previews and finish/update my OP ;D

Wart is just import is spiderjjr45 model i just rig him ;D
Now i imporved alot rigging while i make sasuke ill finish wart and groudon soon :D

Basillix will have custom boneset and custom model by me.

so you tryed changing the gfx entry to make the fire dragon move follow the trowN?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on September 15, 2012, 06:06:06 AM
Indeed. ;)
My next preview is so much win ;D well one is SSB UC (Ultimate Crossover) Mario and the epic one is sasuke ;D

After those previews ill make Bowser jr.´s and SSB UC Bowser previews and finish/update my OP ;D

Wart is just import is spiderjjr45 model i just rig him ;D
Now i imporved alot rigging while i make sasuke ill finish wart and groudon soon :D

Basillix will have custom boneset and custom model by me.
Basillix is gonna be awesome. I thought about making one, but I couldn't find any models. But a Custom boneset and model!? Sounds like fun ;D Plus Sasuke sounds pretty awesome. And btw, I had an idea for your SMBZ Sonic. I'll PM you if you want to hear it.

September 15, 2012, 04:25:52 PM #928 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:26:53 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 15, 2012, 02:01:31 PMBasillix is gonna be awesome. I thought about making one, but I couldn't find any models. But a Custom boneset and model!? Sounds like fun ;D Plus Sasuke sounds pretty awesome. And btw, I had an idea for your SMBZ Sonic. I'll PM you if you want to hear it.
Well since Alvin had used Paper Mario 64 sprites to save on file size for NewGrounds, he edited the Koopatrol sprites to make the Captian, but I figured someone on the internet would've made custom model by now. Since Anivernage is a boss at making custom models, Basillix will be epic. Then a Brawl Machinimer could film what they think would be how the fight between Mario & Luigi and Basillix ended since Episode 9 was cancelled. :happy:

Post Merge: September 15, 2012, 04:26:53 PM

Will the whole model be from scratch, or will you use a Koopa Model has a base?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 15, 2012, 04:25:52 PM
Well since Alvin had used Paper Mario 64 sprites to save on file size for NewGrounds, he edited the Koopatrol sprites to make the Captian, but I figured someone on the internet would've made custom model by now. Since Anivernage is a boss at making custom models, Basillix will be epic. Then a Brawl Machinimer could film what they think would be how the fight between Mario & Luigi and Basillix ended since Episode 9 was cancelled. :happy:

Post Merge: September 15, 2012, 04:26:53 PM

Will the whole model be from scratch, or will you use a Koopa Model has a base?
It's probably from scratch. That would be epic. Plus he said it will have a custom boneset