Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



September 15, 2012, 06:48:15 PM #932 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 06:50:56 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: Carnage on September 15, 2012, 09:33:47 AM
so you tryed changing the gfx entry to make the fire dragon move follow the trowN?
Omnicient X told me how to fix it ;D

Quote from: ShadowWolf on September 15, 2012, 02:01:31 PM
Basillix is gonna be awesome. I thought about making one, but I couldn't find any models. But a Custom boneset and model!? Sounds like fun ;D Plus Sasuke sounds pretty awesome. And btw, I had an idea for your SMBZ Sonic. I'll PM you if you want to hear it.
Thanks ;D
Basillix will have one slot gfx/costumes ;D

I sent you a PM about sonic ;D

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 15, 2012, 04:25:52 PM
Well since Alvin had used Paper Mario 64 sprites to save on file size for NewGrounds, he edited the Koopatrol sprites to make the Captian, but I figured someone on the internet would've made custom model by now. Since Anivernage is a boss at making custom models, Basillix will be epic. Then a Brawl Machinimer could film what they think would be how the fight between Mario & Luigi and Basillix ended since Episode 9 was cancelled. :happy:

Post Merge: September 15, 2012, 04:26:53 PM

Will the whole model be from scratch, or will you use a Koopa Model has a base?
Lol hope he sometime finish at least ep 9 since he only show the first part  ._.

Also model is made by scratch but with some parts from a koopa like spiked shell.

But moslty will be mine.

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on September 15, 2012, 06:13:22 PM
You are a GOD
Lol :P

Post Merge: September 15, 2012, 06:50:56 PM

OP will be update sometime next week with new previews of each project


hey Anivernage, did you get Sasuke's Dragon flame jutsu to work right?

Quote from: RasenganKameha on September 16, 2012, 02:24:10 AMhey Anivernage, did you get Sasuke's Dragon flame jutsu to work right?
Learn to read.
Quote from: Anivernage on September 15, 2012, 06:48:15 PMOmnicient X told me how to fix it ;D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Anivernage on September 15, 2012, 06:48:15 PM

Lol hope he sometime finish at least ep 9 since he only show the first part  ._.


Post Merge: September 15, 2012, 06:50:56 PM

OP will be update sometime next week with new previews of each project

You do know he quit from SMBZ don't you? if you don't here's the journal entry he wrote.

http://m-haynes-productions.deviantart.com/journal/I-m-sorry-292397725

So he probably won't finish episode 9.

Quote from: DarkSolXZ on September 16, 2012, 04:12:34 PMYou do know he quit from SMBZ don't you? if you don't here's the journal entry he wrote. http://m-haynes-productions.deviantart.com/journal/I-m-sorry-292397725 So he probably won't finish episode 9.
He put it on hiatus, meaning that if he ever did get his interest back, he could contiune it. It wasn't the best decision, since whaty he did was leave a bigger cliffhanger, and there are people just as good at making flash videos on the internet.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I don't think anyone could take Alvin's place. But I do know that he'll eventually find his spark again. Give it a few years, and even then, wait some more. It's the constant nagging from some of his fans that drove him the wrong way. Plus, you guys must know what it's like to lose interest in a big project.

Anyway: Anivernage, how's your Wii/3ds? I haven't been checking in much lately.

Aniverge >_< pm :3
Topic: Chidori :D *kills sasuke anyway* :3

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 17, 2012, 09:56:15 PMAniverge >_< pm :3 Topic: Chidori :D *kills sasuke anyway* :3

his name is Anivernage, not aniverge. get it right next time.




Quote from: RasenganKameha on September 17, 2012, 10:05:48 PMhis name is Anivernage, not aniverge. get it right next time.
He's been here longer than you. *facepalm*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: RasenganKameha on September 17, 2012, 10:05:48 PM
his name is Anivernage, not aniverge. get it right next time.
Wow, I was off by one whole vowel, I deserve to be arrested for this spelling atrocity! :srs:

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 17, 2012, 10:19:26 PM
He's been here longer than you. *facepalm*

I also have a size 12 shoe, your point? :srs:
Some people are better at memorizing names than others and I'm hardly on the forums anymore anyway...

Quote from: RasenganKameha on September 17, 2012, 10:05:48 PM
his name is Anivernage, not aniverge. get it right next time.




Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 17, 2012, 10:19:26 PM
He's been here longer than you. *facepalm*
Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 17, 2012, 10:23:57 PM
Wow, I was off by one whole vowel, I deserve to be arrested for this spelling atrocity! :srs:

I also have a size 12 shoe, your point? :srs:
Some people are better at memorizing names than others and I'm hardly on the forums anymore anyway...
*facepalm*

SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......Anivernage, hows your life been, and did you ever get 3ds Max and your Wii to work again? all I remember is you saying that you're back to hacking.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.