Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: metatrongrhm on September 18, 2012, 11:37:42 AMOh God... Did I miss a good one?
In a nutshell, he tried to spread a false PM again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]




Quote from: Bagel on September 18, 2012, 08:33:20 PM
lol don't you get banned for repeat offenses?
Quote from: viewtifulduck82 on September 18, 2012, 08:37:02 PMi would think so xD
Not exactly. It all depends on the offense.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 18, 2012, 09:06:16 PM
Not exactly. It all depends on the offense.
faking Pm's should be on the list imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

With that stuff aside, how's your projects goin Anivernage?

I agree with Mareeo. How is progress coming? ;D We're anxious to try out Sasuke. :D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 18, 2012, 09:11:37 PM
I agree with Mareeo. How is progress coming? ;D We're anxious to try out Sasuke. :D
i also concur, sasuke is my favorite naruto character right now xD


Quote from: DarkSolXZ on September 20, 2012, 12:10:38 AM
Man I can't wait for Sasuke =D
who is in your avi?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

So, any progress yet, Ani? I'm kind of curious. And besides, that new model import is sexy. ;D


Quote from: DarkSolXZ on September 21, 2012, 06:39:55 PM
Kirito from Sword Art Online.
... I do recognise him now that you mention it... It's a pretty nice anime so far.