Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: metatrongrhm on September 21, 2012, 08:04:04 PM
... I do recognise him now that you mention it... It's a pretty nice anime so far.
Yea its really good. I'm loving the series so far


Well its obvious that you've been hacking Brawl recenetly...so have you attempted to fix Bowser's fs eyes yet?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 22, 2012, 04:11:01 AM
Well its obvious that you've been hacking Brawl recenetly...so have you attempted to fix Bowser's fs eyes yet?
nope v.v

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

that hawk is epic
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

September 22, 2012, 06:39:31 AM #997 Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 09:05:04 PM by Anivernage
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 22, 2012, 04:35:31 AM
Any idea when you will?
nope >.>

Quote from: AnImAiNe on September 22, 2012, 05:40:05 AM
that hawk is epic
thanks ;D

has rigged wings 4 bones each wing, rigged legs, knees, and "feet" and is separate bone so isnt attached to sasuke ;D
NOTE: topic will be locked until i post the 1000th super long post


September 28, 2012, 12:09:06 AM #999 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:35:25 AM by Anivernage
Happy 1000th Post!!! :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here the final GFX
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


September 28, 2012, 12:11:15 AM #1000 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:12:13 AM by chaos_knight9000
CONGRATZ! :happy: AND HAPPY 1001ST POST!!!!!! :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

wut. relased date spoiler id ont get

nd i was so exiteced becasue i saw a long post, bt, no Bowser Jr :(
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on September 28, 2012, 12:12:30 AM
wut. relased date spoiler id ont get

nd i was so exiteced becasue i saw a long post, bt, no Bowser Jr :(
I forgot to add first part of super 1000th post :af:
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 28, 2012, 12:11:15 AM
CONGRATZ! :happy: AND HAPPY 1001ST POST!!!!!! :af:
Lol thanks :P


September 28, 2012, 12:24:54 AM #1004 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 12:36:26 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 28, 2012, 12:21:49 AM
Why your stuff so epic?? :af2:
Thanks its my new PSA´s they are badass compared to the [censored] old psa´s i made before :P
I added alot of effort and i make all alone atm ;-;