Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey Ani, maybe you should upload the model to a dropbox so one of us can post it to the thread so anyone that's interested can take it.

Just a thought.

Quote from: Black Boo on March 19, 2014, 02:13:02 AM
Hey Ani, maybe you should upload the model to a dropbox so one of us can post it to the thread so anyone that's interested can take it.

Just a thought.
Yup. Although im not so convinced on how the armor model looks at this state <.<
Btw, here it is.
I hope it has all majoras elements.
Has like 8 mayas scenes and like 4 3ds max scenes with the progress of mayora. :P
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xppn7z8ofge9kbv/Majora.rar
Im not so happy because i´ve learned more about maya modeling after i finished this beta model of majora; if i get back to hacking ill like to improve this model ;D

Btw im not back  in brawl hacking but ill try to get back soon.
Also If i get back to brawl hacking i´ve got all mgs3 models and ill make an snake model with all camo´s as well as a little moveset change, just because i want snake back in ssb4 :af:
also a neku sakuraba moveset (this doesnt mean ill make it because i want neku in smash :P) if someone has ideas for a moveset for him post them so i can start a moveset soon (if i get back to hacking  <.<)

March 24, 2014, 02:49:57 AM #1622 Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 03:03:02 AM by Black Boo
Ani, I'm having trouble importing these files into Maya. I literally went out and downloaded the trial just so I could see ho it's coming along. Are there certain settings I need to change?

Edit: Nevermind. I was using 2011 when you were using 2012. Still, could I trouble you for some screenshots since I don't want to redownload the program to simply look at the model? ^^; It might also help potential successors see what they're getting into.

Well guys finally after 3 years im finally back to Brawl Hacking.
I removed the other threads because i had like 3 moveset threads i wont use, so this is my main thread.

I have a new OP that you guys should look at, i will be showing progress pics and hopefully vids of everything i will work on.
Also i have other movesets which arent mentioned in the OP that i will work on once i finish most of this movesets (Like Paper Mario, Rayman, Krookodile and maybe

Venom, well i will be finishing his boneset in case Mephisto wants to take this moveset again)
I've got a new pc so i can finnally animate in Maya 2014 so expect many test animations as well as a full character animated from scratch from Wait 1,Item attacks,Ledge, Wins animations, because his boneset doesnt fit the common brawl bonesets.

Also my priority is Kagemaru's Iron Man, since he is pretty much done, as well as Master Hand/Crazy Hand/? & Excitebiker/Machrider

Well enjoy, this time im staying here for a lot of time, youll see me more active than before, until i get smash wii u :v hopefully i will also make movesets for sm4sh, well in case sm4sh gets fully hacked.
Anyways, until next time, enjoy this thread and have a nice 2015!

about iron man you know that there are samus alone rels meaning no zerosuit transformation for brawl ex. not sure if you saw or not?

Well i didnt see that but that makes everything much easier, so he might be released sooner ;D

Speaking of collabs with Kagemaru...

I was working on Spiderman with him. I don't remember exactly how far I got (I think I PSA'd all the attacks plus coding the up special), but there was a bit of work left on him to do.

Seeing as how I'm planning to quit relatively soon (or later, depending on when I finish all my planned hacks), I never really found the time to pick up or work on him again.

I know you just decided to come back and I don't want you to get too bogged down, but I really want to see Kage's work see the light of day. Especially considering how long ago I started on it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on January 02, 2015, 03:39:03 PM
Speaking of collabs with Kagemaru...

I was working on Spiderman with him. I don&#039;t remember exactly how far I got (I think I PSA&#039;d all the attacks plus coding the up special), but there was a bit of work left on him to do.

Seeing as how I&#039;m planning to quit relatively soon (or later, depending on when I finish all my planned hacks), I never really found the time to pick up or work on him again.

Sure! i will take Spiderman, he, like Iron Man will be my top priority movesets so they can finally be released, after all the other movesets im working on are either on early stages or collab projects like bj..although i dont know if im still part of the team or should i remove bj from my list or restart the old one.. >_>
Also its a shame that youre almost leaving, many great psaers are leaving these days...

Also time for some progress:
-Excitebiker model is almost finished, he needs texturing, then ill start with the boneset.

-Balloon Fighter model is also almost finished, he needs a few touch-ups as well as adding bones for the balloons, then i can start animating him, he will be the opposite of little mac, the best air fighter (having air jabs and smashes), and the worst on the ground(being slow and always floating) only when he has his balloons, when he doesnt have balloons(they will have HP like pikmin) he will be a like a heavyweight character in the air but weak and speedy on the ground, he will have some moves to take advantage of this, but i will try to find ways to keep him balanced, also he will be referencing some nes games like the Ice Climbers, Animal Crossing? & CluClu Land in some of his moves.

Quote from: Anivernage on January 04, 2015, 08:53:17 AM
Sure! i will take Spiderman, he, like Iron Man will be my top priority movesets so they can finally be released

Thanks! I really appreciate it! Give me a couple of days to make sure I find the right files and send 'em over

Quote
Also its a shame that youre almost leaving, many great psaers are leaving these days...

I won't be leaving for a good amount of time, there's a lot that needs to be done with Ganondorf and... a few other projects.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@drogoth I've got the files and im already working on him ;D
Also thats good to know. i wouldnt like to see more people leaving >_>

Well i`ve been busy these days but heres some progress of what i`ve been working on:

-BalloonFighter/Excitebiker models are almost done. Both need texturing and finish the
balloons/dirtbike then ill animate them in maya.
-MachRider, he is currently  on his modelling state so he will take a bit longer to be finished.

Now on the main psas.
Iron-Man & Spider-Man are my top priority movesets, both are around 70-90% finished each, and after i looked at their animations/stuff.... i have to release them asap, they look  epic :srs:

So in IronMan's case he needs PSAing, i have all his custom gfx done. He's over samus.
In Spidey's case he needs a bit of PSAing, a couple of animations and web gfx, he's almost ready to go.

Maybe, if people are interested i can make an stream, psaing/modelling these characters.


Here are some of them, ill show in game pics, once i get my wii or install dolphin.
i forgot i lost credibilty because of  rl stuff <_>
Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2014, 04:22:45 AM
Previews,Tons of them
Retro Character, Models from scratch, Paper Mario Partners,Master Core, basically everything i worked on last month.
Also My SSB4 Roy (FE)Style, you should check it out...

Retro Style

-Excitebiker
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Balloon Fighter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Duck Hunt

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Anivernage on December 17, 2014, 08:18:11 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



old stuff (in bj's case its just the gfx, the moveset will be collab again, this time he will be released :v)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/quote]



Well here`s everything i have atm from 2013-now, well master/crazy hand are missing, but im trying to make their control rig working on maya, then they will be easy to animate.
In spidermans case im working on the gfx, animations so i cant show previews until i got more progress

DAMNIT ANIVERAGE I WANTED TO QUIT!

Now I want to help out ;_;


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay! Paper Mario stuff! And the Bowser Jr. GFX looks great. :)

Quote from: drogoth on January 17, 2015, 06:45:45 PM
DAMNIT ANIVERNAGE
fixed :V
Quote from: drogoth on January 17, 2015, 06:45:45 PM
I WANTED TO QUIT!

Now I want to help out ;_;
Well i had that trouble a long time ago, i couldnt decide if i wanted to leave hacking or continue it, but i liked hacking brawl so i decided to stay(i hope i didnt make my choice too late :v).
So you should do what you like or you're really feeling it the most

it will be great to have some help, since my wii's bricked  i cant test my psas in game so that made me have less progress because i couldnt test anything :'v itll be great if you &/or someone could test movesets/models ingame for me. ;D

or we can collab on both spidey+another moveset you have ip.
anyways ill support any choice you make ;D
also im working on his web gfx atm, im trying to make him look between SDo0m`s and comic styled.
also2, i love those animations btw, you two made a great job on them :srs:

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on January 17, 2015, 06:50:30 PM
Yay! Paper Mario stuff! And the Bowser Jr. GFX looks great. :)
thanks! ;D
Well paper mario has more progress now, i cant show in game pics but he has more partners however i needed to make them really low poly so he can load at least of 4 them and their respective animations.

about bj, i have even more paint gfx than before, i hope we can use them in his moveset ;D

also i didnt wanted to talk about this until i got more progress but i will be working also on splatoon kid/girl over snake, they will be the spiritual sucesor of my old failed jr psa, they will work like shulk/robin & my old bj moveset they will switch weapons, each weapon has its own effect, however theyll have limited ink, youll consume different amount of ink depending on which weapon you pick, so youll have to think how to use ink wisely, they will also transform into bloopers :v and can travel in their ink, and maybe walk slowly/trip when you land on ink.

So yeah i hope i can release at least half of my movesets/projects this year ;D