WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 07, 2014, 09:20:53 PM
@StupidMarioFan, they aren't modeled, but they are textures in separate "square" models
Oh okay, well that's weird since Mario's eyes aren't like that...or maybe they are and I just didn't notice. Oh well. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 08, 2014, 02:04:28 AM
Will it come with 50+ recolors that are all almost the exact same? XD

Can't forget the broken PSAs and oh god...the voice replacements.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on December 08, 2014, 01:34:32 AM
And then, Brawl Vault became this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

whydidirigthisabomination
Is that animation Pit's?... Is it rigged over Pit?

December 08, 2014, 10:51:50 PM #17238 Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 01:21:03 AM by ShadowLuigi~NG~
Planning to revamp this guu very soon.



[spoiler]

Christmas came early





December 09, 2014, 01:24:43 AM #17239 Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 01:27:03 AM by russmarrs2
Quote from: Kage Ryu on December 08, 2014, 01:34:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice "Brawl Vault in a nutshell."


Previews,Tons of them
Retro Character, Models from scratch, Paper Mario Partners,Master Core, basically everything i worked on last month.
Also My SSB4 Roy (FE)Style, you should check it out...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Balloon Fighter
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-Duck Hunt

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




oh god oh god I love that post above me

ROY KOOPA IS OUR BOY.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2014, 04:22:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

why not use the tail as its left arm? you know, to make it look less awkward? (unless you plan to rig it on the cape somehow)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: russmarrs2 on December 09, 2014, 01:24:43 AM
Nice "Brawl Vault in a nutshell."

Oh I'm pretty sure my hacks are in there somewhere :laugh: :laugh:



I can't rig entirely her shirt and her tie properly because she is 1.020 vertices...So I rigged them on BustN (over Lucas)

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 09, 2014, 07:19:12 PM


I can't rig entirely her shirt and her tie properly because she is 1.020 vertices...So I rigged them on BustN (over Lucas)

Aaaaah! Fangasm! :D

And I'm LOVING Duck Hunt, there, Ani!!

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 09, 2014, 07:19:12 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YES!!!! I am loving this! But what I would truly love is Luka. There are so many Miku on the vault and not enough love for the other vocaloids in my opinion. :P

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on December 09, 2014, 07:46:03 PM
YES!!!! I am loving this! But what I would truly love is Luka. There are so many Miku on the vault and not enough love for the other vocaloids in my opinion. :P

Oh, I plan on doing Meiko or Kaito someday hehe. there is a Luka over Zelda domewhere in the vault :)