Anivernage Moveset Stuff, New OP, Spider-Man & Iron-Man in the works!

Started by Anivernage, December 02, 2011, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Anivernage on August 09, 2012, 09:11:13 PM
yeah i need to be careful with the filesize, i hate everything related to the filesize :srs:
also yeah thats why the poll for because i cant add all xD

also progress on each project:

Well i think general progress on all PSA´s is

SSBX Mario.- 47-50%
SSBX Bowser.- 27-35%
Sasuke.- 87%
Mario Riding Yoshi.- 40-50%
Vader.- 1%  :P
Paper Mario.- 5-10% :P
Bowser Jr.- 38%
Go Sasuke Uchiha and koopas! :P

i dont mean to rush, but could u hurry on bowser jr?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

for full version BJ is 30-37%
for beta is 60-70% :P


Post Merge: August 09, 2012, 09:16:35 PM

Quote from: SouthCraft on August 09, 2012, 09:12:54 PM
Go Sasuke Uchiha and koopas! :P
lol

oh ok good. i want it done b4 i start school
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Anivernage on August 09, 2012, 06:50:18 PM
i see no hype for bowser :P


Custom model made by me ;D
Damn me and Nano need to fix that Eyelid problem soon, or your PSA will have a non-perfect SMG Bowser in the DL. :oshi:
Um are the goombas from Brawl? If so what file are they found in? Adventrue Mode's files are numbered instead of named and I read that the enemies are with stages too. :>.>palm: Since SMG Bowser is the base of teh new animations, it gives me a few ideas for Alternate costumes. ;D I'm probably gona come back early if I'm not done with SM64 2 before you release this hack. *facepalm*
What attacks will SSBX Bowser have besides BIS ones, you mentioned having some from SMG and other games, but so far it's just BIS, but hey, I'm still ultra-hyped. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Anivernage on August 09, 2012, 09:11:13 PM
yeah i need to be careful with the filesize, i hate everything related to the filesize freezes :srs:
also yeah thats why the poll for because i cant add all xD

also progress on each project:

Well i think general progress on all PSA´s is

SSBX Mario.- 47-50%
SSBX Bowser.- 27-35%
Sasuke.- 87%
Mario Riding Yoshi.- 40-50%
Vader.- 1%  :P
Paper Mario.- 5-10% :P
Bowser Jr.- 38%
hope its vader over ganon you are using   my most wanted are mario ridding yoshi and paper mario :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 09, 2012, 10:48:33 PM
Damn me and Nano need to fix that Eyelid problem soon, or your PSA will have a non-perfect SMG Bowser in the DL. :oshi:
Um are the goombas from Brawl? If so what file are they found in? Adventrue Mode's files are numbered instead of named and I read that the enemies are with stages too. :>.>palm: Since SMG Bowser is the base of teh new animations, it gives me a few ideas for Alternate costumes. ;D I'm probably gona come back early if I'm not done with SM64 2 before you release this hack. *facepalm*
What attacks will SSBX Bowser have besides BIS ones, you mentioned having some from SMG and other games, but so far it's just BIS, but hey, I'm still ultra-hyped. XD
Thanks and also SSBX Bowser will be a Christmas Gift  :happy: so idk if youre back until December :P
The goombas are in a numbered file let me check again cuz i was looking file per file until i saw jpn goomba name :oshi:
Well the only moves from BiS are:

-Side Tilt
-Side Smash
-Down Air
-Grab/ F throw
-Special Lw(minions attack)
-Waits
-Win1&2

The other attacks are from NSMB Series, SMG Series SM3DL and Melee.

Quote from: Carnage on August 09, 2012, 11:16:24 PM
hope its vader over ganon you are using   my most wanted are mario ridding yoshi and paper mario :P
Of course since Vader was my winning request Nano took :P


How exactly are you dong the PM animations, because since G&W automatacly makes him flat, you can move the bones to look like this:

And he'll look like this in-game:

I'm asking because I saw that your PM hammer attack has PM's arms is tunred wrong to adviod going in his legs.
Quote from: Anivernage on August 09, 2012, 09:11:13 PM
yeah i need to be careful with the filesize, i hate everything related to the filesize freezes :srs:
So do I, it's my problem with Mario & Luigi Over Ice Climbers, which I'd be happy if you don't do your own :>.>:
Quote from: Anivernage on August 09, 2012, 11:30:17 PM
Thanks and also SSBX Bowser will be a Christmas Gift  :happy: so idk if youre back until December :P
The goombas are in a numbered file let me check again cuz i was looking file per file until i saw jpn goomba name :oshi:
Well the only moves from BiS are:

-Side Tilt
-Side Smash
-Down Air
-Grab/ F throw
-Special Lw(minions attack)
-Waits
-Win1&2

The other attacks are from NSMB Series, SMG Series SM3DL and Melee.
Of course since Vader was my winning request Nano took :P

Oh I'll be back by Christmas, unless I end up working on SM64 again in December. :P
So the Specail Lw will be all of teh minion attacks (or atleast most if not all)? Damn that'd be an overpowered move. Not that I care, it'll be awesome!! xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Once you finished SMBX Bowser, would you look into porting him over another character, that way we can have both a Bowser and a Dark Bwoser character slot. >:D Then one of teh best fights of all time can be redone Brawl styled!!!! :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Korudo Daiō on August 09, 2012, 11:37:55 PM
Christmas gift, huh? (Bowser). It'll sure be an awesome one. :3
:yay:
he and mario will be ;D

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 09, 2012, 11:42:05 PM
How exactly are you dong the PM animations, because since G&W automatacly makes him flat, you can move the bones to look like this:

And he'll look like this in-game:

I'm asking because I saw that your PM hammer attack has PM's arms is tunred wrong to adviod going in his legs.So do I, it's my problem with Mario & Luigi Over Ice Climbers, which I'd be happy if you don't do your own :>.>:Oh I'll be back by Christmas, unless I end up working on SM64 again in December. :P
So the Specail Lw will be all of teh minion attacks (or atleast most if not all)? Damn that'd be an overpowered move. Not that I care, it'll be awesome!! xD
For Paper Mario, it because it was my animation test to see if it worked in game, its because i saw everyone saying it screwed up i made a quick animation to test :P

Also no worries im not going to make M&L over IC ;D only Master Hand and Crazy Hand on Zelda/Shiek or Ice Climbers :P

Also ill make the Special Lw Balanced so it wont be an OP moveset ;D

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 09, 2012, 11:45:29 PM
Once you finished SMBX Bowser, would you look into porting him over another character, that way we can have both a Bowser and a Dark Bwoser character slot. >:D Then one of teh best fights of all time can be redone Brawl styled!!!! :happy:
:happy: The most epic fight, i need to make him too  :af2:

Quote from: UchihaSasuke117 on August 09, 2012, 11:42:58 PM
*still in corner waiting on sasuke*
Lol, no worries he´ll be done soon  :af2:

Quote from: Anivernage on August 10, 2012, 12:02:16 AM
:yay:
he and mario will be ;D
For Paper Mario, it because it was my animation test to see if it worked in game, its because i saw everyone saying it screwed up i made a quick animation to test :P

Also no worries im not going to make M&L over IC ;D only Master Hand and Crazy Hand on Zelda/Shiek or Ice Climbers :P

Also ill make the Special Lw Balanced so it wont be an OP moveset ;D
:happy: The most epic fight, i need to make him too  :af2:
What if you finish Mario or Bowser before December, would they be released early? Might as well, since it'd just make people mad if they had to wait a month or something for something that was fully done. lol
I plan on making Dark Bowser out of SMG Bowser, so please don't make on, the attacks you can make, but the model I will do...if that's okay with you. It's a good thing that I made SMG Bowser fit the bones, there won't be too much of a difference between Brawl and SMG Bowser when using your PSA. :) Have you done any srt0 files for Bowser's eyes? Its one of teh main differences between Brawl and SMG, but since this is using SMG Bowser, it needs to have eye movment, and maybe some blinking eyes incase me or Nano (or someone else) gets that fixed.
What game is the new fireball model from? Because Mario's fireball in SMG is an actual ball


And I know that isn't teh Brawl one....unless you edited the textures. I hope SSBX Mario will actually be a nice, and understanding PSA, whereas in TBPITW v2, some of the attacks and stuff was confusing for me. Will Yoshi be different colors for his SMG2 Specials?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Well its because im on the SSBX team and a beta will be done by December or 2013 i cant release it earlier the only one im planning is sasuke beta

and also those Mario and Bowser are full versions and also since are big projects i need to work hard on them and i have enough time to finsh them and release them as most perfect as possible ;D

For Bowser it has some SRT0 edits in the animations, i saw the 2 bowsers Brawl and SMG work the same in each animations but i think youre meaning the problem appears in game, ill take a look to see if i can fix it, since i fixed the same eye problem in my groudon over bowser import ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on August 10, 2012, 12:35:53 AM
Well its because im on the SSBX team and a beta will be done by December or 2013 i cant release it earlier the only one im planning is sasuke beta

and also those Mario and Bowser are full versions and also since are big projects i need to work hard on them and i have enough time to finsh them and release them as most perfect as possible ;D

For Bowser it has some SRT0 edits in the animations, i saw the 2 bowsers Brawl and SMG work the same in each animations but i think youre meaning the problem appears in game, ill take a look to see if i can fix it, since i fixed the same eye problem in my groudon over bowser import ;D
Wait so Groudon had problems with his expressions? If you can fix the eyelids for SMG Bowser, than I'll have a reason to make recolors and finish that HD texture I was doing.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.