Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: DemonBoy on November 07, 2012, 12:58:20 AMactually that is just the artists take on the shiki art but with more realistic colors and shading to make it look 3d. it is not actually 3d itself
I knew it seemed too good to be true! :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


I actually feel really lazing when it comes to Shiki. but don't worry, she will be released soon™ along with Kratos and Maya

Yeah, I know how you feel. I feel lazy with my projects too. :P It's a drag, ain't it?

Quote from: DemonBoy on November 07, 2012, 01:23:30 AM
I actually feel really lazing when it comes to Shiki. but don't worry, she will be released soon™ along with Kratos and Maya
Random TM on "spoon"? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 07, 2012, 03:16:26 AM
Random TM on "spoon"? :srs:

spoon?

nah, that just means that they are going to take longer then they should to finish

The [censored].
I said spoon.
:srs:
And alright.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That's cool, Demon. We can wait. That just means they'll be even better. ;D

Alright guys, unless everyone thinks she is a little too bright then she is ready for a release.




Also everytime I try to add metal it freezes the game. Anyone care to help me with that?

Do you use the auto metal adder? I find it less complicated and less likely to freeze than doing it manually.

Yea that's what I used. no matter what I do it always freezes

Odd... well, anyway, no, it's not too bright to me.

Too bad about the metal....and she's not that bright. ;D

Omg panti- *SHOT*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Maybe the metal thing has to do with filesize?

And wow, that rig is just beautiful. :D