Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yupyup.

Anyway, got some stuff done. I improved the rig slightly and redid the uv's for ratchet. Shine and the blasters will come after I finished all the R&C2 armors.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whoa, holy crap. :O Does that ever look nice.

Anyway, good luck with the move. Hope it's a place where you'll still be happy. :)

Love it all.  So much awesome in this thread.  Will various parts of Ratchet (e.g. Clank, his armoured sections, classy Ratchet's shades etc) have shine to them?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 02, 2012, 03:28:35 PM
Love it all.  So much awesome in this thread.  Will various parts of Ratchet (e.g. Clank, his armoured sections, classy Ratchet's shades etc) have shine to them?

Yupyup. I'll even make some parts glow like the button on his glove or the lights on some of his armors

Also, just need to fix up and rig this, then I'll be able to finish up the Going Commando skin pack

It will include the Commando suit, Tetrafiber Armor, Duraplate Armor, Electrosteel Armor, and the Carbonox Armor.


December 04, 2012, 05:03:35 PM #814 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:19:36 PM by SonicUnderground316
Hey DemonBoy, sorry to bother you with that i don't know if you receive my Pm but could you please repair the link or make a new file for the Kikoken model from TvC you send me a while ago please. It would be really appriciate especialy since Chun-li is in the making.

thank you mate ;)

Btw, love this oufit alot nice job man keep up the good work :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
お前はもう死んでいる。

You know, for someone who used to call himself an "amateur" modeler, you sure surpass amateur. :P Loving that suit.

Thanks. It's a actually finished already. Has shine, glowing lights, and everything. i would've showed some pics, but my computer has other plans and desided to crash. So untill i get it fixed again i w
ont be able to work on anything.

Happy birthday man!

Hope you enjoy the last part of this day :P

Hope your pc gets fine >_>


Quote from: DemonBoy on December 07, 2012, 01:47:12 AM
Thanks. It's a actually finished already. Has shine, glowing lights, and everything. i would've showed some pics, but my computer has other plans and desided to crash. So untill i get it fixed again i w
ont be able to work on anything.

That's great news man. Btw, what about my post!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on December 07, 2012, 03:56:59 AM


That's great news man. Btw, what about my post!

Try reading the other two sentences of the post.
I can not do anything untill I fix my computer.

December 07, 2012, 01:48:27 PM #820 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 02:50:28 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: DemonBoy on December 07, 2012, 05:31:43 AM
Try reading the other two sentences of the post.
I can not do anything untill I fix my computer.

*facepalm* Now I feel like a f**king Dumbass !
Not only I didn't notice that your computer was broken, but on top of that i mistaken this thread from the one where people ask you to rip models *EPIC FAIL* .

Sorry for bothering you man :-[ .
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on December 07, 2012, 03:56:59 AM


That's great news man. Btw, what about my post!
HI. USING BIG, BOLD FONT WILL GET MY POST NOTICED!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 07, 2012, 07:40:35 PM
HI. USING BIG, BOLD FONT WILL GET MY POST NOTICED!

lol

And geez, Demon, you have the worst luck ever. :noes:

Those Ratchets are amazing. Seeing the Carbonox Ratchet brings back. R&C2 was the best of the trilogy. Great work.


December 08, 2012, 02:34:54 PM #824 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 02:52:25 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: Segtendo on December 07, 2012, 07:40:35 PM
HI. USING BIG, BOLD FONT WILL GET MY POST NOTICED!

Well, it work doesn't it? That was the point. since he didn't reply to the PM i sent to him nor the post that comes right before the "BIG, BOLD" one i thought he missed it which can happen when you have a lot of post to read.

To me it was a 2 sec thing, just a link to fix or file to add on mediafire since he used to have the model I ask . So it wasn't suppose to attract so much attention ence why i PM him in the first place. I didn't realise his PC was broken and i already stated i felt like a dumbass for not noticing it. I also mistake this thread for is other one where you could ask him model. No need of someone  to put salt over the open wound. What do you accomplished by trying to make me feel bad about it ?

_____________________________________________________________
Sorry for spamming your thread demon . Can waIt to see more Rachet stuff, it's one of my favorite franchise for playstation :) .
お前はもう死んでいる。