Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 57
Author Topic: Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25  (Read 210971 times)
Chaos_Knight
Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #120 on: December 13, 2011, 01:37:55 PM »

About Terra's Final Battle, I think you shouldn't put anyone in the background. It would just ruin the awsomeness of an epic/final battle.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Dio
    Extreme Kitten

I will go beyond the borders of humanity!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #121 on: December 13, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »

Oh man! Seeing all those TvC models gets me hype!!! If you could pull off Soki on Ike I would freak out. I would be happy if just a third of these made it to the vault. Catwoman and classic Harley are a must too.

Oh man this thread made my day (And I think I failed one of my finals so thats a big deal)
    terrific WIPs. Really cant wait to see the final product(s).

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #122 on: December 13, 2011, 03:58:03 PM »

About Terra's Final Battle, I think you shouldn't put anyone in the background. It would just ruin the awsomeness of an epic/final battle.

I suppose you're right.  I already have Terranort and Terra armored, all that is needed is the stage. and maybe a PSA for them both but I don't know how to do any of that.

Oh man! Seeing all those TvC models gets me hype!!! If you could pull off Soki on Ike I would freak out. I would be happy if just a third of these made it to the vault. Catwoman and classic Harley are a must too.

Oh man this thread made my day (And I think I failed one of my finals so thats a big deal)
    terrific WIPs. Really cant wait to see the final product(s).

Ha! just a third? Just who in the hell do you think I am? I don't plan to stop till I try my best at getting all of these into brawl, And then more after that.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 03:59:28 PM by DemonBoy » Logged

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #123 on: December 13, 2011, 06:37:30 PM »

Update:

I finally learned how to (correctly) add transparency to textures so I shouldn't have anymore problems.
    The male wireframes are complete and i will now be working on the female wirframe and terra's final battle. Morrigan will be worked on as well.
    I have also added a few more ideas so feel free to look at them and give comments.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 06:38:31 PM by DemonBoy » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #124 on: December 13, 2011, 06:53:11 PM »

Speaking of Terra...I was playing as Armored Terra with helm with a Cloud PSA and he seemed smaller than another Cloud texture. Are you gonna make him a lil bigger and brighter if you plan a v3?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #125 on: December 13, 2011, 07:00:17 PM »

Speaking of Terra...I was playing as Armored Terra with helm with a Cloud PSA and he seemed smaller than another Cloud texture. Are you gonna make him a lil bigger and brighter if you plan a v3?

Well I scaled him to match Ike perfectly (To the best of my knowledge) so I am unsure why that is. If I did however make him a bit smaller I would have to rig him all over again just to change the height, which is something I don't really want to go through right now. I can however make him a bit brighter but that will be it for now.

Sanitys_Theif
    Extreme Kitten

The Gambler

• Awards Constructive Hyperactive Contributor Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #126 on: December 13, 2011, 07:41:19 PM »

Finally, a good Morrigan, mine was terrible

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #127 on: December 14, 2011, 02:49:34 AM »

small update: Ball wireframe now available. goes over kirby, but will go over green alloy soon

Dio
    Extreme Kitten

I will go beyond the borders of humanity!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #128 on: December 14, 2011, 03:02:18 AM »

Nice. Cant wait to see ALL of them then xD

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #129 on: December 14, 2011, 10:29:39 AM »

Alright so I resized Morrigan like over ninethousand times and I came down to two I think looked best.
    I would very much like everyone's opinion on these so I can finally start rigging.

Here is the first one

This is the seconed one

and here they are side by side. First one on the left and seconed one on the right

Again, I would like comments on which one I should rig.
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:30:41 AM by DemonBoy » Logged

rikana
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #130 on: December 14, 2011, 11:01:51 AM »

I think if you make Morrigan skinnier, she would fit in much better. Zelda is very skinny herself, while Morrigan is big boned. I like that she has thick thighs because she's a fighter.. its more realistic. But, we're trying to make her fit Zelda here so we're going to have to adjust her accordingly. Her arms are really thin but the rest of the body is much chunkier.

Places that I feel should get a size reduction:
    -breasts (I originally preferred that she gets smaller breasts simply because its proportional)
    -waist
    -hips all the way down to the calves

You're doing a great job given that its hard to make it match Zelda since they're both proportionally different.

As for which model to work with.. the one on the left. Her face isn't as round and squished. Her upper torso allows her legs to be slightly longer without it being noticeable.

Great job. I look forward to more screenshots and the release date. I really hope it comes out looking nice.

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #131 on: December 14, 2011, 11:49:29 AM »

I think if you make Morrigan skinnier, she would fit in much better. Zelda is very skinny herself, while Morrigan is big boned. I like that she has thick thighs because she's a fighter.. its more realistic. But, we're trying to make her fit Zelda here so we're going to have to adjust her accordingly. Her arms are really thin but the rest of the body is much chunkier.

Places that I feel should get a size reduction:
    -breasts (I originally preferred that she gets smaller breasts simply because its proportional)
    -waist
    -hips all the way down to the calves

You're doing a great job given that its hard to make it match Zelda since they're both proportionally different.

As for which model to work with.. the one on the left. Her face isn't as round and squished. Her upper torso allows her legs to be slightly longer without it being noticeable.

Great job. I look forward to more screenshots and the release date. I really hope it comes out looking nice.

Great feedback. Now that you mention it she is a bit on the chunky side. I'll follow your advice and try to make her look better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small update:

Terra's final battle is nearing completion. I resized the entire stage a bit, because I thought it was too small and I fixed all texture issues. Feedback on how it looks would be wonderful.

here is how it looks right now

DemonBoy
    Holy Kitten

That one guy

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #132 on: December 14, 2011, 02:27:47 PM »

Update:

Following rikana's advice, I made a few changes to Morrigan's model.
    I slimmed down the waist a bit, Gave her thinner legs, made the face less roundish, made her arms a little thicker, fixed the chest, and made her a little taller while still keeping her proportion to zelda.

I think it looks perfect now, but I want opinions from other members. So what does everyone think? Any improvements I should make?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #133 on: December 14, 2011, 02:34:57 PM »

Not that I can see. Smiley

JuanMKnight
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #134 on: December 14, 2011, 03:50:58 PM »

Following rikana's advice, I made a few changes to Morrigan's model.
    I slimmed down the waist a bit, Gave her thinner legs, made the face less roundish, made her arms a little thicker, fixed the chest, and made her a little taller while still keeping her proportion to zelda.
    I think it looks perfect now, but I want opinions from other members. So what does everyone think? Any improvements I should make?

Omg ! she looks great *w*
    its a very fair model with zelda's proportions, good job.
    You are my hero  Happy Face

Pages:  1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 57
    Print
    Jump to: