Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 14, 2011, 06:49:29 PM
Small update:

Terra's final battle is nearing completion. I resized the entire stage a bit, because I thought it was too small and I fixed all texture issues. Feedback on how it looks would be wonderful.

here is how it looks right now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You should keep the smaller version and the resized version and release it in a pack, unless you have already deleted the smaller version.

Great Work on the stage though, looks pretty good.
Also, does the thing in the backround move?

Quote from: hero3120 on December 14, 2011, 11:18:33 PM
You should keep the smaller version and the resized version and release it in a pack, unless you have already deleted the smaller version.

Great Work on the stage though, looks pretty good.
Also, does the thing in the backround move?

I am trying to animate it but it doesn't seem to want to

also, what did you mean by smaller version and resized version?

The Resized version of the stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and the small version of the stage which is
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: hero3120 on December 14, 2011, 11:43:55 PM
The Resized version of the stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and the small version of the stage which is
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oh that's what you meant. I still have both. I guess one can be wifi safe and the other just bigger.

That Squall looks amazing! I hope someone makes a psa for it, that would be so awesome!!

Morrigan looks much better suited over Zelda's bones now. You did an amazing job. Great work. I can't wait until you release it.

Quote from: rikana on December 15, 2011, 03:18:14 AM
Morrigan looks much better suited over Zelda's bones now. You did an amazing job. Great work. I can't wait until you release it.

Thank's to your feedback I was able to improve her.

Also I have been rigging her for awhile now and I think I did enough for today.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There is of course tons of work needed to make her look right but I like how it's coming along.

I have no idea how i'm going to rig her wings though. and her hands will go through her chest at times, but then again I have some work to do before it's done.

One more thing, would anybody be interested in a special Christmas Morrigan?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 15, 2011, 03:30:04 AM
Thank's to your feedback I was able to improve her.

Also I have been rigging her for awhile now and I think I did enough for today.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There is of course tons of work needed to make her look right but I like how it's coming along.

I have no idea how i'm going to rig her wings though. and her hands will go through her chest at times, but then again I have some work to do before it's done.

One more thing, would anybody be interested in a special Christmas Morrigan?

Sounds like a good idea.

well I have went model hunting again (which I should probably stop doing) and updated the ideas section.

Also, a friend of mine has asked me to import Thunder Thighs Chun-li into brawl. Thing is, I have no idea on who to port her over. Any ideas?

December 15, 2011, 06:08:15 AM #144 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 06:14:23 AM by rikana
Rob.

On a serious note. I can't see anyone really resembling her.. the closest I'd say would be ZSS.

If you want a SF character over a Smash character that closely resembles each other in attacks, I'd say Ibuki over Sheik.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 15, 2011, 03:30:04 AM
Also I have been rigging her for awhile now and I think I did enough for today.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Damn! That looks so [censored]ing sexy so far. Morrigan is so fitting for Zelda's personality and [censored].

She might need some texture love though.. you know what I'm saying? r)

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2011, 06:23:54 AM
Damn! That looks so [censored] sexy so far. Morrigan is so fitting for Zelda's personality and [censored].

She might need some texture love though.. you know what I'm saying? r)


wanna make the recolors for her?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 15, 2011, 06:26:46 AM
wanna make the recolors for her?

....

Someone else can take care of the recolors. That's not what I was aiming for, but I got you.

December 15, 2011, 07:53:02 AM #148 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:55:09 AM by Sanitys_Theif
Ah, about Morrigan, now she doesn't resemble Morrigan very much, aside from the wings, she looks more like Zelda with a mask on and a texture hack, I thought she was fine originally, it's not like you can notice any shifting problems with her legs while your playing anyways

If proportionality is a big deal for you, why not put her over Zero Suit Samus then?

Zelda's magical attacks suits Morrigan much more than ZSS's. Choosing Zelda was a good decision.