Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 17, 2011, 04:35:10 AM
Thanks. Sarcasm or not, it still made me smile.

Also, If anyone can save me from this nightmare I will give collab credit and Import any model they want right after Morrigan is released.

Oh I gotta get in on this.

Care to let me have a go?


Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 05:41:39 AM
Oh I gotta get in on this.

Care to let me have a go?

Go nuts. If you can do this I will be eternally grateful. I'll PM you a link

Message received. All you want is the feathers fixed, right?



Okay, let me ask. Is this result better than yours?

Because, if it is, I'm getting somewhere:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 06:03:35 AM
Okay, let me ask. Is this result better than yours?

Because, if it is, I'm getting somewhere:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


way better. try to get it the best you can

December 17, 2011, 06:09:13 AM #201 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:40:12 AM by Spex130
Alright then. I can do this.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 17, 2011, 06:07:30 AM
way better. try to get it the best you can

Will do.

EDIT 1:

I can get the left side to fold all nice and fancy now. It stretches up, and compresses down.
On to the Right!


Looking great as always. Keep up the amazing work. So.. who's gonna make a nude texture? Nothing but feathers on.

lol I probably wouldn't use it though.

December 17, 2011, 06:41:31 AM #203 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:42:31 AM by Spex130
Quote from: rikana on December 17, 2011, 06:40:09 AM
Looking great as always. Keep up the amazing work. So.. who's gonna make a nude texture? Nothing but feathers on.

lol I probably wouldn't use it though.

If I thought you were seriously making one I'd probably stop helping here and now.

I'd be very sad if something I helped worked on ended up like that.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 06:09:13 AM

I can get the left side to fold all nice and fancy now. It stretches up, and compresses down.
On to the Right!

Yes! Since it looks like you can do this, what will you want me to import?

Quote from: rikana on December 17, 2011, 06:40:09 AM
Looking great as always. Keep up the amazing work. So.. who's gonna make a nude texture? Nothing but feathers on.

lol I probably wouldn't use it though.
Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 06:41:31 AM
If I thought you were seriously making one I'd probably stop helping here and now.

I'd be very sad if something I helped worked on ended up like that.

I'm fairly sure that this will happen sooner or later. This is a near perfect model.
I'll probably write something like "Don't make nude texture for this" or something in the description if you really want to prevent that from happning

December 17, 2011, 06:50:20 AM #205 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:51:11 AM by Spex130
Quote from: DemonBoy on December 17, 2011, 06:46:27 AM
Yes! Since it looks like you can do this, what will you want me to import?

....Uhhh.

I'll get back to you on that.


Quote from: DemonBoy on December 17, 2011, 06:46:27 AM
I'm fairly sure that this will happen sooner or later. This is a near perfect model.
I'll probably write something like "Don't make nude texture for this" or something in the description if you really want to prevent that from happning

Yeah. I know it probably will. Just stating an opinion is all.

I would appreciate it if you did, but, y'know, it's your hack and all.


Halfway done with the right.


December 17, 2011, 07:00:06 AM #206 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 07:01:56 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 06:50:20 AM
....Uhhh.

I'll get back to you on that.


Yeah. I know it probably will. Just stating an opinion is all.

I would appreciate it if you did, but, y'know, it's your hack and all.


Halfway done with the right.

Well I don't really care If anyone decided to do that. If you don't want that to happen then i'll leave a message in the description.

Also, I have all the models in my ideas section, all kingdom hearts models, all Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 3 models, and all TvC Models. I can also search for models if you don't like the ones i have

Well, if you put it that way...
Yes, please do.

Also, uhh. Can I get a Shadow Heartless rigged over Ness? That'd be nice. Something simple. I like Shadow Heartless.

Oh.

And Morrigan's done. More or less. You want me to finetune it? Or should I leave it to you?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 07:15:28 AM
Well, if you put it that way...
Yes, please do.

Also, uhh. Can I get a Shadow Heartless rigged over Ness? That'd be nice. Something simple. I like Shadow Heartless.

Oh.

And Morrigan's done. More or less. You want me to finetune it? Or should I leave it to you?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It looks great! Considering I want nothing to do with the feathers, yes please do.

Also I'll get started on your request. shadow heartless will be a little big though, don't you think?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 17, 2011, 07:20:34 AM
It looks great! Considering I want nothing to do with the feathers, yes please do.

Also I'll get started on your request. shadow heartless will be a little big though, don't you think?

Got it! On it!


Also, I don't really mind about the size. It's cool.