Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 07:23:26 AM
Got it! On it!


Also, I don't really mind about the size. It's cool.

Alright one shadow heartless on ness coming up.

Woot! :happy:

Also, there were a lot less kinks than I thought.

Edits are packed up and the PM should arrive soon.



Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 07:39:28 AM
Woot! :happy:

Also, there were a lot less kinks than I thought.

Edits are packed up and the PM should arrive soon.



Thank you very much! The shadow heartless is going to be easy and if i keep working on it, it should be finished in a few hours. This thing has more vertices in his head than the rest of his body. want me to do another request since this is an easy one?

Feather came out looking great, Spex. Thanks for helping out. I'm just itching for this import to be released. I was joking about the nude texture by the way. I wouldn't want it on her either. I honestly find it dumb that people do that.. but whatever. Its up to them what they wanna put on their game.

Woah! Hsien Ko!! I'm going crazy now! Who do you plan putting her over? No hurries, I just wanna know and hope you don't have any trouble with her! Thanks!

oh Demon boy i was wondering would it have been possible to get the beam from tvc too?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

When you do No Heart over Ganon can you make a FitMotionEtc.pac to replace the Twilight Blade with Xehanort's Keyblade?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 17, 2011, 07:44:54 AM
Thank you very much! The shadow heartless is going to be easy and if i keep working on it, it should be finished in a few hours. This thing has more vertices in his head than the rest of his body. want me to do another request since this is an easy one?

Errr. Powerwild on Mario.


December 17, 2011, 02:56:43 PM #218 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 05:31:45 PM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 02:41:05 PM
Errr. Powerwild on Mario.

that would be the monkey heartless right? i'll see what i can do about that.

Right now though, I started looking through my extracted KH disk and just figured out I can hex out models that it didn't extract.

Edit: I finished the shadow heartless. It's in my vault.


Hey spex, did you test out the rigging? it seems to work fine when her arms go up and down but go all weird when they rotate or do anything else.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: agent-s on December 17, 2011, 05:41:53 PM
really nice your shadow heartless :)

thanks

December 17, 2011, 07:25:08 PM #221 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 07:42:38 PM by Spex130
Oh. Uh oh. I suppose I should go fix that.

And thanks for the Shadow. I love it!

EDIT: Yup. I missed that. 2:30 in the morning and something's gotta slip....

Anyway, the only thing I can think of is that the feathers don't match Zelda's movements.

With so many positions, Morrigan might've originally had a bone to handle this type of stuff.

The only possible way I can think of fixing this twisting thing is rigging to the ShoulderN instead of the ShoulderJ, but there will still be serious clipping no matter what I do.

What do you think?


I love the Shadow Heartless.

He should have something as a weapon, other than the bat though.

Maybe a Keyblade?

I know....

Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 07:25:08 PM

Anyway, the only thing I can think of is that the feathers don't match Zelda's movements.

With so many positions, Morrigan might've originally had a bone to handle this type of stuff.

The only possible way I can think of fixing this twisting thing is rigging to the ShoulderN instead of the ShoulderJ, but there will still be serious clipping no matter what I do.

What do you think?

Yeah, do that. It makes perfect sense to me.

December 18, 2011, 12:10:54 AM #224 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 12:15:42 AM by DemonBoy
Quote from: Spex130 on December 17, 2011, 07:25:08 PM
Oh. Uh oh. I suppose I should go fix that.

And thanks for the Shadow. I love it!

EDIT: Yup. I missed that. 2:30 in the morning and something's gotta slip....

Anyway, the only thing I can think of is that the feathers don't match Zelda's movements.

With so many positions, Morrigan might've originally had a bone to handle this type of stuff.

The only possible way I can think of fixing this twisting thing is rigging to the ShoulderN instead of the ShoulderJ, but there will still be serious clipping no matter what I do.

What do you think?

If gets us the best possible result then go ahead.

Edit: So I don't have my main pc anymore, but i managed to backup all my projects. Only downside, is that I will only get to work on projects during the weekends. Progress will be slow but i'll stilll be here