Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, your still being here is good news. :) Kinda sucks that you're only hacking on the weekends though. :(

Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 01:02:22 AM
Well, your still being here is good news. :) Kinda sucks that you're only hacking on the weekends though. :(

Yeah I know, But i'm working on a gift that will hopefully make up for it.

Hmmm, I wonder who it is?

Morrigan with her own feather bones perhaps?

Quote from: King Cold on December 18, 2011, 01:54:50 AM
Hmmm, I wonder who it is?

Morrigan with her own feather bones perhaps?

Wait.. Adding bones is now possible?

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 18, 2011, 02:03:59 AM
Wait.. Adding bones is now possible?

Why yes. It is. You can add from BrawlBox. You can't decide where they go or what they control though. Just like normal.


Quote from: Spex130 on December 18, 2011, 02:18:43 AM
Why yes. It is. You can add from BrawlBox. You can't decide where they go or what they control though. Just like normal.

oh, well that's not really helpful.

I can't wait to try her out

So then I wonder what the gift is? :P

*looks at OP*

umm i already finished my rig for soki.....hes being released on christmas...soooooo.....yeah
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on December 18, 2011, 04:54:08 AM
*looks at OP*

umm i already finished my rig for soki.....hes being released on christmas...soooooo.....yeah

Oh, well it was a suggestion from a user, but i haven't started it. I was unaware that you were doing it.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 18, 2011, 06:06:13 AM
Oh, well it was a suggestion from a user, but i haven't started it. I was unaware that you were doing it.

its ok....but yea i already finished him im just waiting until around december 23rd
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on December 18, 2011, 06:10:58 AM
its ok....but yea i already finished him im just waiting until around december 23rd

Well seeing as I haven't even started, no damage was done right? Besides, I have quite a few other things to do.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 18, 2011, 06:15:45 AM
Well seeing as I haven't even started, no damage was done right? Besides, I have quite a few other things to do.

yep..good luck with them :af: im looking forward to batsu btw
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on December 18, 2011, 06:21:57 AM
yep..good luck with them :af: im looking forward to batsu btw

Thanks, I hope to release him along with and entire stage pack from various different games.

Holy [censored] I had no idea you were doing Batsu man.

And over CF too?

Wow.

Epic win right there.

Is he after Morrigan?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 18, 2011, 07:37:01 AM
Holy [censored] I had no idea you were doing Batsu man.

And over CF too?

Wow.

Epic win right there.

Is he after Morrigan?

Yep. Just as soon as Spex can finish the rig on her feathers.