Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Whoa, Morrigan looks sick, dude! :O

So does that stage. :)

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 19, 2011, 06:11:09 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She looks perfect *w* !!!!
love it <3 XD






Quote from: King Cold on December 20, 2011, 12:10:28 AM
All right, sounds excellent. :)

If I see you reply again to every damn post, not only on this thread, but on others, I'm gonna keel you. Real talk, that spamming is getting annoying man.

On topic, Morrigan is [censored]ing delicious.

Much love for making her over Zelda.

What's left to do on her again?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 20, 2011, 12:21:25 AM
If I see you reply again to every damn post, not only on this thread, but on others, I&#039;m gonna keel you. Real talk, that spamming is getting annoying man.

On topic, Morrigan is [censored] delicious.

Much love for making her over Zelda.

What&#039;s left to do on her again?

Actually, she is pretty much complete. I just haven't released her because I want to make a couple of alternate costumes for her.

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 20, 2011, 12:28:27 AM
Actually, she is pretty much complete. I just haven't released her because I want to make a couple of alternate costumes for her.
Are you gonna make the TvC and UMvC3 colors? c:

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 20, 2011, 12:39:01 AM
Are you gonna make the TvC and UMvC3 colors? c:

I would if I was good at texturing. All I have is her original colors and her Lilith recolors.

WOW! Awesome stage! What is that gonna go over? New Pork City?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 20, 2011, 12:21:25 AM
If I see you reply again to every damn post, not only on this thread, but on others, I'm gonna keel you. Real talk, that spamming is getting annoying man.

You know what? I'm not gonna let you ruin my stay on this forum. Go ahead and keel me if you must, but I'm not shuttin' my trap just for you, so deal with it. >_>

Anyway, This is guaranteed to take one of my Zelda slots once it's released.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 20, 2011, 12:21:25 AM
If I see you reply again to every damn post, not only on this thread, but on others, I&#039;m gonna keel you. Real talk, that spamming is getting annoying man.

I actually like how he comments my work, even if it is spam.

Quote from: Tabuu Has Left on December 20, 2011, 02:15:44 AM
You know what? I&#039;m not gonna let you ruin my stay on this forum. Go ahead and keel me if you must, but I&#039;m not shuttin&#039; my trap just for you, so deal with it. &gt;_&gt;

Anyway, This is guaranteed to take one of my Zelda slots once it&#039;s released.

Awesome. She should be completely finished by tomorrow.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 20, 2011, 01:06:19 AM
WOW! Awesome stage! What is that gonna go over? New Pork City?

Actually It's over Luigi's Mansion

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 20, 2011, 02:23:16 AM
Awesome. She should be completely finished by tomorrow.

All right, good to hear. I'll check my Zelda slots nao, but I believe I have space for her. If not, I'll make space. She's looking sick.