Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I positively love Morrigan. :D Even though I've never seen her before. LOL


Yep, this is definitely an awesome import. It's missing a metal texture, but hey, who cares? With that quality importing and rigging, who needs one? :P

I can't wait to see what else you have under your sleeve. :)

I think it would look cool if you add a rain effect to Memory's Skyscraper.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

What happened to your other Kingdom Hearts stage? (the one before entering the door at the very end of the game)

I think Memory's Skyscaper has some problem.

1. At the start of a match characters are seen falling onto the ground instead of spawning normally.

2. When I was playing as Pokemon Trainer my pokemon was just floating in the air at the start of match and I couldn't move. I had to get hit in order to move.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I take back my concerns about Morrigan, she looks great, it was just one of those early preview pictures throwing me off, I'd still like to see her over Zero Suit too though

Quote from: kronos 787 on December 21, 2011, 03:18:24 PM
can u Uruichi over sheik?

As much as i would like to, i'm not taking requests until i start work on No Heart or alice.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 21, 2011, 07:41:27 PM
Yep, this is definitely an awesome import. It's missing a metal texture, but hey, who cares? With that quality importing and rigging, who needs one? :P

I can't wait to see what else you have under your sleeve. :)

Metal textures is something i really want to add but i'm still having trouble with that.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 21, 2011, 07:46:21 PM
I think it would look cool if you add a rain effect to Memory's Skyscraper.

I forgot about that.. When I update my stages i'll be sure to add that.

Quote from: hero3120 on December 21, 2011, 10:41:42 PM
What happened to your other Kingdom Hearts stage? (the one before entering the door at the very end of the game)

I was having some problems with it but i'll get it to work.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 22, 2011, 12:03:46 AM
I think Memory's Skyscaper has some problem.

1. At the start of a match characters are seen falling onto the ground instead of spawning normally.

2. When I was playing as Pokemon Trainer my pokemon was just floating in the air at the start of match and I couldn't move. I had to get hit in order to move.

It's been awhile since i messed with stages, so i'm now too sure how to fix that.

Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on December 22, 2011, 12:51:55 AM
I take back my concerns about Morrigan, she looks great, it was just one of those early preview pictures throwing me off, I'd still like to see her over Zero Suit too though

if it get's enough votes, then i'll definitely do it.

I vote to do the to do list. You got lots of interesting stuff there. :3

I vote To Do list! I really wanna see No Heart. O___O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: DemonBoy on December 22, 2011, 01:51:07 AM
Metal textures is something i really want to add but i'm still having trouble with that.

I can help you with that, in case you didn't understand the tutorial..


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on December 22, 2011, 11:48:36 PM
I vote To Do list! I really wanna see No Heart. O___O

No Heart? Who's No Heart?

I'm mainly referring to my very fav DBZ character and Rukia. ;3

Holy [censored].

Morrigan is delicious in game.

While fighting and also when you zoom in, to check her out.

Thank you very much for her sir! Keep up the great work.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 23, 2011, 02:11:42 AMNo Heart? Who's No Heart? I'm mainly referring to my very fav DBZ character and Rukia. ;3
No Heart is an exclusive boss from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Spex130 on December 23, 2011, 12:26:54 AM
I can help you with that, in case you didn't understand the tutorial..

Yes please. that would be very helpful

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been looking back at all my previous imports and I think they could use some improvements.

I want all of them to have final smash eyes and metal textures, and the rigging on some of them is bothering me so i'm going to improve that.
I also want to rerigg Armored Terra completely and add his cape that I unfortunately had to cut out, and for his smash eyes I think maybe making his visor invisible or cracked and you can see part of his face, but i'm not too sure. Ideas on that would be very helpful.
Another thing, I want to finish my Saki import with the version of her over samus.
Along with that I hope to update my stages along with recolors for all or most of my characters.

I would also like to know what everyone thinks about my work. I want some criticism on my work. I want to know what you think I should improve and every flaw you see so I can make the best imports possible. I can't get better if everyone says good job, right?

Anyway expect updates on most of my imports in the future. Sorry that I won't work on importing anyone this week, I just want my imports to be the best possible quality.

DemonKid~