Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

December 28, 2011, 03:57:54 AM #360 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:59:03 AM by DemonKid
Quote from: Wave Crimson on December 28, 2011, 03:36:16 AM
The 5 guys and Rikku over Toon Link, Tifa over Ness, Vivi over Lucas to replace the vertex.

Nice work on TOon Cloud. Too friggin adorable. XD

I now have a reason to use Toon Link. :3

Well I would have to Mirror Auron for him to work on Toon Link and I think that would look a little weird.
But Paine's model has a sword so i'm going to port her too.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 28, 2011, 03:45:42 AM
It's kinda funny, I honestly saw that Cloud model I was like, "That'd be great over Toon Link."

And BAMF, He was.

Great Import!

And a PSA would be interesting... I'll think of ideas. Not sure If I'll make it now. Maybe when I'm more skilled.

I'm curious to what moves Toon Cloud would use

Quote from: DemonKid on December 28, 2011, 03:57:54 AM
I'm curious to what moves Toon Cloud would use
I guess I'd better start thinking of ideas! XD
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

December 28, 2011, 04:32:52 AM #362 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:34:45 AM by DemonKid
Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 28, 2011, 04:08:56 AM
I guess I'd better start thinking of ideas! XD

Awesome! I would like to know what you come up with.


Also, I think I wanna Import all the Final Fantasy Chibi's

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I bet if I kept working, I could have them all finished by tomorrow. I just need help on who to port them over.

Would Everyone be alright if I put off my projects for a day or two to work on these guys?



Well I have decided to work on Sephiroth. I just finished editing his model to fit Toon Link's strange boneset.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


At that is needed is simple rigging. Next I'm going to do Squall

Looking good there. Not as badass as regular Sephiroth, but he manages to combine badass and cute together.

Quote from: DemonKid on December 28, 2011, 04:32:52 AM
Awesome! I would like to know what you come up with.


Also, I think I wanna Import all the Final Fantasy Chibi's

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I bet if I kept working, I could have them all finished by tomorrow. I just need help on who to port them over.

Would Everyone be alright if I put off my projects for a day or two to work on these guys?

Go right ahead. This is adorably interesting. :3

And aww, look at Lil Sephy. :<


Maybe do some over Ness and Lucas as well?

Just so Toon Link Doesn't get all of the love.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 28, 2011, 05:09:35 AM
Maybe do some over Ness and Lucas as well?

Just so Toon Link Doesn&#039;t get all of the love.

Which ones do you think will go good over ness or lucas?

If you find an Ingus model from ff3 you should make him. I never played any FF game besides the SNES one, but he's my favorite character so far, design wise.

Also Black Mage should be over Ness

Vaan would work well over either one of them. Tidus could work but he should be on a swordsman.

The little people (i don't know their names) can be over Olimar. And Cactar should be over  the Pikmin.

Lol, little people summoning Cactar...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 28, 2011, 05:32:12 AM
Vaan would work well over either one of them. Tidus could work but he should be on a swordsman.

The little people (i don&#039;t know their names) can be over Olimar. And Cactar should be over&nbsp; the Pikmin.

Lol, little people summoning Cactar...

I'm guessing you mean Tarutaru and the plant looking thing over olimar summing the cactar.
But i would then need different cactar for the different pikmin.