Demon's Procrastination Station -I'm still working on stuff- 9/25

Started by DemonBoy, December 05, 2011, 05:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I friggin love you, i'm SO getting Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Sephy and Cloud! XD

December 28, 2011, 08:51:12 AM #376 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 08:52:23 AM by DemonKid
Alright, Sephy is now complete and with that I can finally go to sleep. Next up tomorrow are Leon and Vivi.



Until then, have epicly cute battles!

Most accurate Sephiroth and Cloud ever. I just want to say that they are amazing. I wish that the Theatrythm characters would have looked like these instead of their souless faces...
But yeah, good job.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: DemonKid on December 28, 2011, 08:51:12 AM
Alright, Sephy is now complete and with that I can finally go to sleep. Next up tomorrow are Leon and Vivi.



Until then, have epicly cute battles!
I approved Sephy on the vault ;D

ouah it is really nice these character mini ^^ you are really incredible to work on all these characters in same time

good continuation :) and i am glad to see you have put medea in the list :)

Great job on Sephiroth. Well off to have cloud and sephiroth fight in team battles with their mini me's.

I'll just post this here since it's appropriate combined with the Toon Cloud and Sephy.

click the pic for the real size :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Would've been quite cool for Sephy if you managed to rig the hair to the hat so that it can flow with the wind :)   Nonetheless it came out really nice

Shame we can't use any of the many animations I've already made for Cloud for Toon Cloud.  Since this Toon Cloud is left handed, whilst regular Cloud is right handed.  Though actually a lot of Toon Link's attacks suit really well already (the normals not the specials).

Yuna (Summoner)/Aeris/Rinoa could go on Lucas/Ness, as they sorta use magic I guess.. .-.

December 28, 2011, 04:29:32 PM #384 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:30:39 PM by DemonKid
Quote from: Richter on December 28, 2011, 10:20:22 AM
I'll just post this here since it's appropriate combined with the Toon Cloud and Sephy.

click the pic for the real size :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I loled

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on December 28, 2011, 11:48:40 AM
Would've been quite cool for Sephy if you managed to rig the hair to the hat so that it can flow with the wind :)   Nonetheless it came out really nice

Shame we can't use any of the many animations I've already made for Cloud for Toon Cloud.  Since this Toon Cloud is left handed, whilst regular Cloud is right handed.  Though actually a lot of Toon Link's attacks suit really well already (the normals not the specials).

Well I was going to try and rig the hair, but it was 2am for me at the time and I was pretty tired. I will get back to that though.

Quote from: Albafika on December 28, 2011, 02:16:52 PM
Yuna (Summoner)/Aeris/Rinoa could go on Lucas/Ness, as they sorta use magic I guess.. .-.

You think so? I'm just getting into final fantasy, so I don't know much about some of these charaters.

Hi Demon Kid !

I've just seen your Toon Sephiroth/Cloud on the vault, they're awesome !

I was thinking you could make Dante from Viewtiful Joe 2
http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/article/541/541460/viewtiful-joe-20040823032926312.jpg
http://img.jeuxvideo.fr/00171244-photo-viewtiful-joe.jpg
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100819051456/viewtifuljoe/images/thumb/3/39/VJDante.png/429px-VJDante.png

Don't take this as a request or something, I'm just suggesting you this one because your hacks make me think to VJ2 Dante.

Yuna uses magic in FFX but in FFX-2 she uses guns, sword, magic and everything. Depends on the dress-sphereshe wears :P
Same for Rikku and Paine x3

December 28, 2011, 04:54:36 PM #387 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 07:54:50 PM by DemonKid
Quote from: Richter on December 28, 2011, 04:37:39 PM
Yuna uses magic in FFX but in FFX-2 she uses guns, sword, magic and everything. Depends on the dress-sphereshe wears :P
Same for Rikku and Paine x3
So, Summoner Yuna for Ness/Lucas? what exactly do I do for Gunner Yuna then?

Quote from: darklink94 on December 28, 2011, 04:35:47 PM
Hi Demon Kid !

I've just seen your Toon Sephiroth/Cloud on the vault, they're awesome !

I was thinking you could make Dante from Viewtiful Joe 2
http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/article/541/541460/viewtiful-joe-20040823032926312.jpg
http://img.jeuxvideo.fr/00171244-photo-viewtiful-joe.jpg
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100819051456/viewtifuljoe/images/thumb/3/39/VJDante.png/429px-VJDante.png

Don't take this as a request or something, I'm just suggesting you this one because your hacks make me think to VJ2 Dante.
That has got to be one of the most awesome things I have seen. If someone can get me the model, then i'll work on this along with my other chibi characters.


Quote from: DemonKid on December 28, 2011, 04:54:36 PM
So, Summoner Yuna for Ness/Lucas? what exactly do I do for Gunner Yuna then?

Make her the Noel Vermillion of the imports and put her over Toon Link. Have her hit stuff with her guns. XD


I have to go for today but I managed to finish the rigging on lil Squall's arms.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'll try to get more done tomorrow.