Slayermarth's PSA Porting thread: ~GoodBye~

Started by slayermarth101, December 06, 2011, 12:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would it be easier to get the down/up B working if you ported lucario over wolf? I mean, his down b is the reflector (kind of like lucarios down b counter) and his up b is similar to lucarios except with less mobility and the ability to do damage.
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

Quote from: masterfulmasterofmastery on December 10, 2011, 06:31:42 AM
Would it be easier to get the down/up B working if you ported lucario over wolf? I mean, his down b is the reflector (kind of like lucarios down b counter) and his up b is similar to lucarios except with less mobility and the ability to do damage.

I wouldn't work on Lucario's B attack or any other if he gets ported on wolf, wolf is a cool character I cannot replace it. Otherwise Sounds like a good idea.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 09, 2011, 11:19:12 PM
Thats probably the easiest one yet. ;)
I'll start right now. Check in about 6 minutes.

PS: Which Roy? Thany's Roy or Mine?

Thany's Roy. Thanks in advance :).

I don't have a marth .rel for wolf and the Ike one isn't working.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 01:23:18 PM
I don't have a marth .rel for wolf and the Ike one isn't working.

slayermarth just wondering why did you release the lucario over diddy under lucario? i mean when ppl release ports its over the ported character not the original shouldnt he be under diddy?

also dont forget my darkrai over marth :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Darkrai won't work because I don't have a marth .rel
If I use one and rename it freezes.. So is there anyone else you'd want him over?

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 10, 2011, 07:22:22 AM
I wouldn't work on Lucario's B attack or any other if he gets ported on wolf, wolf is a cool character I cannot replace it. Otherwise Sounds like a good idea.
I really like wolf too but if it means getting a fully functioning lucario AND mewtwo, id be willing to replace him
SSB4 Wanted Newcomers: Ridley, K. Rool, Duck Hunt Dog, Mach Rider, Sceptile, Chrom, Shulk, Bandana Dee, Ghirahim, Ray 01, Zero Two (Long Shot)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 02:38:17 PM
Darkrai won't work because I don't have a marth .rel
If I use one and rename it freezes.. So is there anyone else you'd want him over?
the problem is im a pal  user and your rel wont work for me unfortenully well i wanted marth so i could rel port it over yoshi or rob guess i will keep it over ganon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 09:13:30 PM
If you can find a pal marth .rel I can try that.
made a bunch for myself :P try the yoshi one
http://www.mediafire.com/?xjkedze698ia8w6
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have a little Request too :P
Could you try to make a PAL Version of the already existing "Lucario over Diddy" hack ?
Only if possible..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Okay , cool :)

EDIT : Okay , I've tried out Darkrei in game.
And here are the glitches :
- If you press "A" twice , he goes T-Stance or whatever it is called.
- Up+B doesn't work.
- "crouch" freezes.

Otherwise , he works perfect. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.