Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 598672 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1290 on: March 05, 2014, 02:20:31 PM »

You sir have broken a boundary! Congratulations Tongue hopefully your situation goes a whole lot better than mine did. I can totally relate to being forgotten

Keep up the good work with king cold

Yeah, in real life, I'm a pretty boring, forgettable guy, I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't end the way I want it to. Tongue

And thanks.

Lol... It seems that life's complicated for you... Anyway, glad to hear that KC is almost done! It took some time and even a retirement, but you made it!
    I think I'm gonna ask you some tips on animating when I'll be back. Smiley

I'm nowhere near done with Cold. Smiley I'd say, maybe 45-50% max.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1291 on: March 07, 2014, 09:06:13 AM »

Yeah, in real life, I'm a pretty boring, forgettable guy, I wouldn't be surprised if this didn't end the way I want it to. Tongue

And thanks.
    Don't say that... You're not forgettable, at least, not here.
    Keep up, man! We don't want you to hate yourself.

I'm nowhere near done with Cold. Smiley I'd say, maybe 45-50% max.
    Oh, my bad... I misread Tongue

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1292 on: March 07, 2014, 09:34:21 AM »

Don't say that... You're not forgettable, at least, not here.
    Keep up, man! We don't want you to hate yourself.

I already do. I feel like such [censored], I don't even feel like doing anything. I just want to sit in bed and rot. It's even gotten to the point where I want to... cut myself. And praise the Lord if it takes me. I feel so hopeless and worthless, like... if it weren't for you guys, I'd have barely anyone to talk to.

I lost everything yesterday: my chance with my crush, and my Filipina friend, who "broke up" with me. Brawl hacking, and even singing, feel like "meh" now. I'll still try to produce something, but yeah... It's going to take every ounce of my energy. I can't deal with these es, it's too overwhelming.

Anyway, yeah... I'm going back to Cold and see what I can do, ok?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1293 on: March 07, 2014, 09:50:52 AM »

I already do. I feel like such [censored], I don't even feel like doing anything. I just want to sit in bed and rot. I feel so hopeless and worthless, like... if it weren't for you guys, I'd have barely anyone to talk to.

I already do. I feel like such [censored], I don't even feel like doing anything. I just want to sit in bed and rot. It's even gotten to the point where I want to... cut myself. And praise the Lord if it takes me.
    No!

Do not self mutilate yourself. And don't look up to that imaginary [censored]bag for help either. I know you're better than that.

I lost everything yesterday: my chance with my crush, and my Filipina friend, who "broke up" with me. Brawl hacking, and even singing, feel like "meh" now. I'll still try to produce something, but yeah... It's going to take every ounce of my energy. I can't deal with these es, it's too overwhelming.

That's life

Just hang in there, Tabuu. You'll make it through.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1294 on: March 07, 2014, 10:08:29 AM »

I already do. I feel like such [censored], I don't even feel like doing anything. I just want to sit in bed and rot. It's even gotten to the point where I want to... cut myself. And praise the Lord if it takes me. I feel so hopeless and worthless, like... if it weren't for you guys, I'd have barely anyone to talk to.

I lost everything yesterday: my chance with my crush, and my Filipina friend, who "broke up" with me. Brawl hacking, and even singing, feel like "meh" now.

Damn... If you ever want to talk, or not, feel free to PM me. I'll try to help you as much as I can. *hugs you*
    But... Don't. Cut. Yourself.
    I won't say [censored] on Him, but... Even though it's hard (*iknowhowyoufeel*), do as Musashi-sensei : respect Him, but don't count on His help.

I'll still try to produce something, but yeah... It's going to take every ounce of my energy. I can't deal with these es, it's too overwhelming.
    Anyway, yeah... I'm going back to Cold and see what I can do, ok?
    Alright, better do as you can... But don't worry about that. Recover first, then do if it pleases you.
    Oh, and please, don't call yourself "Forever Alone"... Anything but not that... You're strong. Keep it up man.
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 10:12:20 AM by Saber(Akeno) » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1295 on: March 07, 2014, 11:08:41 AM »

I hate having to sound harsh, but if youre wondering why that girl is still doubful its because girls rather likes strong guys who can stand against the whole world problems and still do what they want and look foward to a future, if there is no future in sight, still going foward until there is one; Ive dated many girls and learned that they rather preffers to be supported on their weak moments instead of supporting the man on his weak moments.
    I am not saying you are not strong, I am saying you have to stop caring about what the people thnks about  you and do what you want with your life, so what if people forgets about you? so what if people doesnt care about you? nothing of that is true, but even if it was, that shouldnt be a reason for you to lament the whole day and stop doing what apasionates you and what you love to do! life gives you what you need by itself when you stop searching and just go foward to what you want

Calypso
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1296 on: March 07, 2014, 11:56:33 AM »

Tabuu please fight, we're all here for you ok, please your not alone Tabuu you have friends. Please Tabuu, lets get through this together.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1297 on: March 07, 2014, 05:18:59 PM »

I want to say something.

I wanted to thank everyone who reached out and PM'd me and/or replied to this thread. Thanks for caring, I didn't realize that so many of you had my back. Especially since I felt outright hated around here for my previous mistakes. XD And I also hear rumours that forums can sometimes not be the friendliest of environments. Boy was I wrong about that, especially THIS forum.

Makes me feel a bit better. A BIT. I'm still feeling [censored]ty, but at least some people made me smile lightly. I'm not feeling good enough to laugh yet, but I feel a little good knowing that so many of you care.

Thanks. Just for that, I'll do my very best work on my PSA once I'm done filming my movie.

Thanks again, guys. You absolutely rock. And I'm a tough cookie to cheer up. Smiley
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:21:34 PM by Tabuu Forever Alone Akugun » Logged

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1298 on: March 07, 2014, 05:26:09 PM »

I want to say something.

I wanted to thank everyone who reached out and PM'd me and/or replied to this thread. Thanks for caring, I didn't realize that so many of you had my back. Especially since I felt outright hated around here for my previous mistakes. XD And I also hear rumours that forums can sometimes not be the friendliest of environments. Boy was I wrong about that, especially THIS forum.

Makes me feel a bit better. A BIT. I'm still feeling [censored]ty, but at least some people made me smile lightly. I'm not feeling good enough to laugh yet, but I feel a little good knowing that so many of you care.

Thanks. Just for that, I'll do my very best work on my PSA once I'm done filming my movie.

Thanks again, guys. You absolutely rock. And I'm a tough cookie to cheer up. Smiley
    thats because we have some of the best staff
    and i know what u mean in regards to messy forums
    there is a star wars 3d remake forums out there somewhere where people just went haywire, it was funny
    but wrong at the same time lol

did u ever decide what to do with K rools final smash?
    i was thinking something along the lines where cannonballs just fall from the sky in series and stuff
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 05:31:26 PM by Don Jon BravoEX » Logged

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1299 on: March 07, 2014, 05:31:25 PM »

hey man, just keep movin forward; live in the now, and be oblivious to the evils of the past.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1300 on: March 07, 2014, 05:44:25 PM »

Owell, at least we made you smile... EVEN make you feel a little happier is cool!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1301 on: March 07, 2014, 05:46:08 PM »

I have the greatest friends, acquaintances and pals in the world. But I guess I'll just never have a girl. Sad

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1302 on: March 07, 2014, 05:47:29 PM »

I have the greatest friends, acquaintances and pals in the world. But I guess I'll just never have a girl. Sad

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1303 on: March 07, 2014, 05:56:43 PM »

Yup. I guess you're right... It still sucks, though. I don't want to spend my whole life by myself.

Anyway, I'm going to try Cold again. Maybe he'll take away the rest of the pain.

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1304 on: March 07, 2014, 06:06:16 PM »

at-a-boy!
    also, in the entire ocean of relationships, a fisherman has an unlimited amount of bait. if you dont find a fish you agree with/agrees with you, throw it back and recast yer line

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Pages:  1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: