Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 597690 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1275 on: February 28, 2014, 01:25:06 PM »

When have I ever said that?

You said: Potato recorded videos look very unprofessional, or something to that effect.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1276 on: February 28, 2014, 01:33:25 PM »

You said: Potato recorded videos look very unprofessional, or something to that effect.
    I think I do remember saying something similar.

But the way you worded it in your previous post made it seem more harsh rather than critique.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1277 on: March 02, 2014, 12:29:33 PM »

Wow... I'm absolutely amazed at the level of attention that Waluigi is getting, while the other PSA threads are sinking into oblivion. Haha. XD Simply incredible.

I'm on my way to finishing Cold's Aerial Side Special. Progress is a little slow because I'm setting up my BrawlEx with ALL the clones I want who have a rel for them. Smiley Still waiting for DK and Ness rels, though. Haha. Miku, Mega Man and K. Rool must go in there. XD

I also sent an anonymous message to someone at school I was to scared to meet. It wasn't a stalker type message, though, but I'm still nervous. XD

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1278 on: March 02, 2014, 12:32:24 PM »

what did it say?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1279 on: March 02, 2014, 12:39:36 PM »

what did it say?

Just that I had a chance to meet this person but didn't take it, and that I'd be interested in meeting her. Asperger's sucks. XD

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1280 on: March 02, 2014, 12:53:08 PM »

thank god im not the only one on the forums with it

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1281 on: March 04, 2014, 03:35:44 PM »

I talked to that girl I said I wanted to reach out to. Smiley Result: we're Facebook friends now. I feel  Happy Face

I'm hard at work looking over old animations and trying to improve them as much as I can. For King Cold, I mean, sorry for not saying. XD I'm working on his Up and Forward Smashes at the moment. I might even completely re-do his Neutral Special ground animations, and finish the Aerial one. I don't feel like animating anything new right now, so I might as well do something else, right?

Anyone want me to make ExModules for King Cold for when I release him? So that you don't have to do the work yourselves?

Let me know, k? Smiley

Anyway, I'm going back to work, and occasionally looking back to FB for messages from you-know-who. Smiley

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1282 on: March 04, 2014, 03:49:12 PM »

I talked to that girl I said I wanted to reach out to. Smiley Result: we're Facebook friends now. I feel  Happy Face
    You have made more progress than I ever had with women. \o0o/ Just be sure not to rush things. And brace yourself for rejection. I feel it's better to expect rejection, but be surprised with being accepted. Good Luck.

Anyone want me to make ExModules for King Cold for when I release him? So that you don't have to do the work yourselves?

Let me know, k? Smiley
    You should do it anyway.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1283 on: March 04, 2014, 04:03:35 PM »

You have made more progress than I ever had with women. \o0o/ Just be sure not to rush things. And brace yourself for rejection. I feel it's better to expect rejection, but be surprised with being accepted. Good Luck.
    You should do it anyway.

Heh, thanks, Sensei! I appreciate that. She's Asian, and I'm not, so I'm expecting rejection down the line. XDDDD I do intend to take it slow.

And yeah, okay. I'll do them then!

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1284 on: March 04, 2014, 04:51:03 PM »

Heh, thanks, Sensei! I appreciate that. She's Asian, and I'm not, so I'm expecting rejection down the line. XDDDD I do intend to take it slow.

And yeah, okay. I'll do them then!

My personal advice, which I took myself? Tongue and it worked

DISCLAIMER: This can be applied to many things

When you're standing there, thinking of asking the person out, you don't have anything. You have zero.

If you ask, and she says no, you still have zero.

If she says yes, then well... you know the rest.
    « Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 04:52:04 PM by Zack Fair » Logged

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1285 on: March 04, 2014, 05:19:51 PM »

My personal advice, which I took myself? Tongue and it worked

DISCLAIMER: This can be applied to many things

When you're standing there, thinking of asking the person out, you don't have anything. You have zero.

If you ask, and she says no, you still have zero.

If she says yes, then well... you know the rest.

And, since I'm absolutely sick and tired of having zero, I intend to take a chance. I've never had this strong a crush before. Hope I can make some headway sometime. ^_^ Is there a way to ask her to meet me somewhere, like at school, without sounding like I'm asking her out?

Anyway, King Cold's feeling neglected, so I'll go back to touching up those old animations. Maybe, sometime this week, I'll whip up a couple new ones. But no promises.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1286 on: March 05, 2014, 09:53:41 AM »

do what I do; if im going to meet someone from internet irl, I never go alone :p
    and yeah, I would personally wait until the final version of KC; since I have no internet and no internet (dude being me sucks lol)

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1287 on: March 05, 2014, 10:53:39 AM »

Wow, I just looked at the poll now. Finishing King Cold now has a commanding, 10-point lead. XD I'm still improving old stuff at the moment, and drawing him. Yes that's right. I like doing multiple things at a time. XDD Not like I can talk to my crush anyway, she's extremely busy with homework. My school is ruthless. XDD

do what I do; if im going to meet someone from internet irl, I never go alone :p
    and yeah, I would personally wait until the final version of KC; since I have no internet and no internet (dude being me sucks lol)

I already saw her at school, so I can technically say I met her IRL. But she just has no recollection of me. XD Being me sucks too, I have feelings for an Asian girl. XDDD It's extremely difficult for white men like me to win their hearts, so I hear. I only realized how I felt this semester. XDD I honestly don't know what I'm going to do about my Filipina friend if my schoolmate accepts me in the future. XD

Anyway, back to business. King Cold's going okay. I would like to make more progress, but it's possible I might have to put him on a short hiatus. I have a short film to make for my class this Spring Break, and I need to think about how the hell to do it. XDDD

Other than that, I'm polishing, if you will, old animations, as I said before. I'm looking them over, and A LOT of them have one or more of the following issues: a) not enough joint movement, stiff tail and cape, or otherwise look rushed. I want to fix those.

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1288 on: March 05, 2014, 12:50:40 PM »

You sir have broken a boundary! Congratulations Tongue hopefully your situation goes a whole lot better than mine did. I can totally relate to being forgotten

Keep up the good work with king cold
    « Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 12:52:03 PM by Mareeo 64 » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1289 on: March 05, 2014, 12:55:52 PM »

Wow, I just looked at the poll now. Finishing King Cold now has a commanding, 10-point lead. XD I'm still improving old stuff at the moment, and drawing him. Yes that's right. I like doing multiple things at a time. XDD Not like I can talk to my crush anyway, she's extremely busy with homework. My school is ruthless. XDD

I already saw her at school, so I can technically say I met her IRL. But she just has no recollection of me. XD Being me sucks too, I have feelings for an Asian girl. XDDD It's extremely difficult for white men like me to win their hearts, so I hear. I only realized how I felt this semester. XDD I honestly don't know what I'm going to do about my Filipina friend if my schoolmate accepts me in the future. XD

Anyway, back to business. King Cold's going okay. I would like to make more progress, but it's possible I might have to put him on a short hiatus. I have a short film to make for my class this Spring Break, and I need to think about how the hell to do it. XDDD

Other than that, I'm polishing, if you will, old animations, as I said before. I'm looking them over, and A LOT of them have one or more of the following issues: a) not enough joint movement, stiff tail and cape, or otherwise look rushed. I want to fix those.
    Lol... It seems that life's complicated for you... Anyway, glad to hear that KC is almost done! It took some time and even a retirement, but you made it!
    I think I'm gonna ask you some tips on animating when I'll be back. Smiley

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Pages:  1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: