TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hug squeezes, Tabuu please feel better ok, your a very talented and nice person, so smile Tabuu and feel the happiness come on in alright.

Finished CliffCatch, CliffWait, second aerial Side B and am now starting on the 3rd hit of King Cold's aerial Heavy Combo. It's coming along nicely. And I must say, it's quite a surreal experience having King Cold on my roster. He'll never be in a real Smash game, so I'm enjoying it thoroughly. ^_^

On the PSA end, I edited the CliffCatch GFX and made the second S-B Aerial. I'll have some snapshots perhaps tomorrow. :)

No news to share on my other PSAs atm.

Can any seasoned BrawlEx/PSA users teach me how to fix GFX issues? I'd love to be able to have Tabuu and Cold fight Ganon without them borrowing each other's GFX. :P

the new megaman x has come out on the vault today over R.O.B, and it is the best megaman x i have ever seen.
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 27, 2014, 08:29:26 PM
the new megaman x has come out on the vault today over R.O.B, and it is the best megaman x i have ever seen.

Ummm.... wrong thread? :/

I have choir practice tonight, but later and tomorrow, it's showtime. ^^

I hope Choir goes... well went well for you considering its late a night, but can't wait for tomorrow good luck on everything Tabuu.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 27, 2014, 11:42:51 PM
Ummm.... wrong thread? :/

I have choir practice tonight, but later and tomorrow, it's showtime. ^^
Hope it goes well! Good luck!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

How come you're bothering to make all the Misc Animations for King Cold? Couldn't you just use Ganondorf's and animate the tail? That would save you a lot of time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 28, 2014, 04:09:23 PM
How come you're bothering to make all the Misc Animations for King Cold? Couldn't you just use Ganondorf's and animate the tail? That would save you a lot of time.

Because Ganon's would look just weird. I did it for Tabuu, after all. :P

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 28, 2014, 04:58:05 PMBecause Ganon's would look just weird.
How so?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 28, 2014, 04:58:05 PMI did it for Tabuu, after all. :P
Well Tabuu has a custom boneset that no other character animation would fit properly onto.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on February 28, 2014, 05:35:52 PM
How so?
Well Tabuu has a custom boneset that no other character animation would fit properly onto.

He's not Ganon, after all. I want him to stand out from him. :)

And have this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 28, 2014, 05:49:29 PM
He's not Ganon, after all. I want him to stand out from him. :)

And have this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice! He's looking badass! Looking forward for the release! Oh... Can you record a video, please? To see how does he fight?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 28, 2014, 06:54:45 PM
Nice! He's looking badass! Looking forward for the release! Oh... Can you record a video, please? To see how does he fight?

I'll see if I can ask someone. I can't record one myself, I don't have the right devices, and I don't know where to buy one. D: And as KJP said, my videos look like [censored].

More snapshots soon. I'm about to put the finishing touches on his SpecialS3, which ill be a powerful kick. I had meant to do that for SpecialAirS4, but then I'd have to re-do 2 animations, so I decided to leave it as is.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on February 28, 2014, 07:00:18 PM
I'll see if I can ask someone. I can't record one myself, I don't have the right devices, and I don't know where to buy one. D: And as KJP said, my videos look like [censored].

More snapshots soon. I'm about to put the finishing touches on his SpecialS3, which ill be a powerful kick. I had meant to do that for SpecialAirS4, but then I'd have to re-do 2 animations, so I decided to leave it as is.
I see... Owell, we know you're making progress! I'll just say keep going :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 28, 2014, 07:05:23 PM
I see... Owell, we know you're making progress! I'll just say keep going :D

Haha! Thanks, man. I really appreciate your on-going support. ^^

I can hardly wait till BrawlEx is fully perfected. Imagine the possibilities! 100 flawless slots total. Can have the Smash Bros. game of your dreams.

It's animation time now. I hope to finish the entire SpecialAirS combo this weekend, knocking another move off the list. ;D