TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: gummay madness!!! on June 27, 2014, 11:33:25 PM
Dude, this is the same for us over on the Little Mac PSA help thread. He won't friggin' share the ripped models. :l

He doesn't HAVE to.

Your remark isn't much incentive either.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 28, 2014, 03:30:08 AM
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.... For now I'll keep trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong.

Like, open the offensive collision (as in modify) and show me a picture of the flags boxes.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay! I come bearing K. Rool news!

I finished his Aerial Dodge, AND I fixed the Air Down B glitch. As it turns out, the Down B Action was calling the wrong subaction for in the air. I have NO idea how that happened, but I tinkered with it till it worked. So now I'm tweaking the hitbox and will proceed to make the Landing animation, and finally the third jab before sending him to Nebulon so his cousins can see him in action. I will also ask 'im to make a video while he's at it. ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 01, 2014, 05:52:43 PM
Okay! I come bearing K. Rool news!

I finished his Aerial Dodge, AND I fixed the Air Down B glitch. As it turns out, the Down B Action was calling the wrong subaction for in the air. I have NO idea how that happened, but I tinkered with it till it worked. So now I'm tweaking the hitbox and will proceed to make the Landing animation, and finally the third jab before sending him to Nebulon so his cousins can see him in action. I will also ask 'im to make a video while he's at it. ;D

I'm so psyched. I have some plans for the demonstrations/trailer video :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 01, 2014, 05:52:43 PM
Okay! I come bearing K. Rool news!

I finished his Aerial Dodge, AND I fixed the Air Down B glitch. As it turns out, the Down B Action was calling the wrong subaction for in the air. I have NO idea how that happened, but I tinkered with it till it worked. So now I'm tweaking the hitbox and will proceed to make the Landing animation, and finally the third jab before sending him to Nebulon so his cousins can see him in action. I will also ask 'im to make a video while he's at it. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh, man. I just realized that I sent outdated BrawlEx files to Nebulon. I hope he thought to use the files named "Pit". D:

So yeah. I just threw them together without thinking. D:

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 03, 2014, 07:08:31 PM
Oh, man. I just realized that I sent outdated BrawlEx files to Nebulon. I hope he thought to use the files named "Pit". D:

So yeah. I just threw them together without thinking. D:

I figured it out, but I'm having a tough time using the actual cosmetic, fighter, etc so I'll need to make my own versions.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Ok, good. ;D

Progress update:

I'll finish the Swimming animations, and some PAT0's, and then I'll start two attacks: The third and final jab, and then the UAir. ;D I'll take snapshots of those, as well as the Swimming and the Air Dodge, as soon as possible in one big update. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 03, 2014, 10:53:10 PM
Ok, good. ;D

Progress update:

I'll finish the Swimming animations, and some PAT0's, and then I'll start two attacks: The third and final jab, and then the UAir. ;D I'll take snapshots of those, as well as the Swimming and the Air Dodge, as soon as possible in one big update. :)

Did you want me to make a video with the current K Rool?

I planned on making a:
Trailer
Combo Video
Demo video
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Naw, with the one I'm working on. I'll send that to you as well, since it'll be more complete than what I sent ya. Grin

Sorry I was away, I had dinner, but now it's time to get back to work. I also forgot to mention that I intend to complete his Catch/Grab animations, and maybe make one more throw.

EDIT: I'm almost finished his new UAir! During this move, he will take off his crown, stab with it upward, and then put it back on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow, that attack looks really detailed; this is why youre considered as one of the best Tabuu, keep it up!

Amazing work, Tabuu. bout time KRool gets his own PSA.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Very cool idea for an attack Tabuu.

Dat sexy pose for the Air dodge xD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

More Kingu Kururu. XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


;D