Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 598655 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1950 on: July 15, 2014, 02:43:43 PM »

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1951 on: July 15, 2014, 05:33:01 PM »

LOL!

Anyway, I've got news.

Thanks to KJP, I got my mitts on the Article Floating Point Editor, however whenever I edit a value in it, the Cannonball stays in place after being shot. That's the strangest thing I've ever seen. I edited the angle of the Up Arrow (to 90 like the Side one), the Control Stick sensitivity to 0 so it can't be angled, and finally the speed to make it slower. Odd.

Anyway, there's also a change in plans. K. Rool's beta will be released sooner than expected. I'm going to a sleepover at a good friend's place this weekend, so I won't be there to release him on Saturday. So the new and final release date for King K. Rool Pit beta 1 is... FRIDAY, JULY 18th. Again, no specific time frame within that day in mind, so expect him at any time. Wink

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1952 on: July 15, 2014, 07:14:10 PM »

LOL!

Anyway, I've got news.

Thanks to KJP, I got my mitts on the Article Floating Point Editor, however whenever I edit a value in it, the Cannonball stays in place after being shot. That's the strangest thing I've ever seen. I edited the angle of the Up Arrow (to 90 like the Side one), the Control Stick sensitivity to 0 so it can't be angled, and finally the speed to make it slower. Odd.

Anyway, there's also a change in plans. K. Rool's beta will be released sooner than expected. I'm going to a sleepover at a good friend's place this weekend, so I won't be there to release him on Saturday. So the new and final release date for King K. Rool Pit beta 1 is... FRIDAY, JULY 18th. Again, no specific time frame within that day in mind, so expect him at any time. Wink

Sweeet. I'm going away on Friday, but as soon as I get some time after I'll give him a shot.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1953 on: July 15, 2014, 07:27:59 PM »

LOL!

Anyway, I've got news.

Sorry, it's just I'm so happy to hear that K Rool will be here earlier.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1954 on: July 17, 2014, 11:32:14 AM »

All right, update:

I won't finish everything I had planned in time for the beta release. But I don't want to push it back even further, it's not fair to you guys. So I'll be touching up a few things then sending him off to Nebulon for the trailer, which I'll also show my K. Rool buddies over at his support thread on Smashboards. I'll just settle for doing the Back Aerial as my last major change.

And then tomorrow I'll do a couple more minor things, and give you guys THAT version on the Vault.

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1955 on: July 17, 2014, 01:10:22 PM »

You should maybe not release something you didn't finish in the Vault... or else you're gonna have many reports... No need to rush things, man. Not a problem if you're past the deadline...

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1956 on: July 17, 2014, 02:03:28 PM »

You should maybe not release something you didn't finish in the Vault... or else you're gonna have many reports... No need to rush things, man. Not a problem if you're past the deadline...

Okay. I think you're right. We'll see how progress on the Back Aerial goes. I mean, there's no crashing or freezing errors or anything like that.

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1957 on: July 17, 2014, 03:25:02 PM »

Okay. I think you're right. We'll see how progress on the Back Aerial goes. I mean, there's no crashing or freezing errors or anything like that.
    That is already a good start... lol.
    What needs to be done for him before being fully usable? (not completly over, but good for a beta...)

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1958 on: July 17, 2014, 03:53:03 PM »

That is already a good start... lol.
    What needs to be done for him before being fully usable? (not completly over, but good for a beta...)

The Back Aerial Landing animation, and a couple more Damage ones.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #1959 on: July 17, 2014, 07:51:55 PM »

As long as nothing is game breaking then he shouldn't get reports except stupid ones from those who don't know what a beta is (like "he uses so-and-so's hurt animations!"). Anyways I don't think I need to say how excited I am for this, previous two reggie pics say enough. XD

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1960 on: July 18, 2014, 06:58:08 PM »

For those of you whose "bodies are ready", please, hear me out.

There has been a change in plans. I will not be releasing K. Rool today. Or before my new semester starts (August 19)

Nebulon brought up an interesting point via PM: the beta is still too incomplete, attack-wise, to be released and to have a trailer made for it. It also occurred to be that I tried, in vain, to rush this for the release. I remembered what happened with Tabuu's "final" version. It looked like crap because I wanted to finish it. I will do a lot more work and more attacks before I'm ready for release. King Cold happened to have suffered that same fate. He was too incomplete. I don't want to make the same mistake with my fav Nintendo character.

I hope you guys aren't too upset or disappointed. It's just that I want him to be GOOD. And not released early at the expense of quality.

Thanks,

TFA.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1961 on: July 18, 2014, 07:08:05 PM »

This is a good thing! Rushing things always ends up with broken and unenjoyable stuff. *Stares at Sonic 06*

Good luck to finishing it properly though!

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1962 on: July 18, 2014, 08:13:30 PM »

I come bearing gold and frankincense... and K. Rool's STRAIGHT-FLYING cannonball. LOL

It now shoots perfectly straight~

I guess the trick is to modify one Floating Point at a time, that's why the projectile went crazy before, I guess.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1963 on: July 18, 2014, 08:18:20 PM »

All I can really say to this is... Sweet! K-Rool's cannonball of doom wants to behave now. XD

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1964 on: July 18, 2014, 08:20:01 PM »

So I figured out why it would freeze in place when editing it. The arrow doesn't like it when I change its speed. That's the only time it occurs.

All I can really say to this is... Sweet! K-Rool's cannonball of doom wants to behave now. XD

Yeah, you can imagine how happy I am that it finally works. lol

Pages:  1 ... 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: