TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ah crap I had forgotten to test Tabuu on my windows 7 because Dolphin runs at 60fps on that, only tried him on the windows 8 because I was on that one at the time which Dolphin runs at 15 to 20fps. :P Hopefully I'll remember to try him after finishing Rainbow Bowser, but K Rool is looking great so far. 8)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 26, 2014, 12:54:23 AM
Ah crap I had forgotten to test Tabuu on my windows 7 because Dolphin runs at 60fps on that, only tried him on the windows 8 because I was on that one at the time which Dolphin runs at 15 to 20fps. :P Hopefully I'll remember to try him after finishing Rainbow Bowser, but K Rool is looking great so far. 8)

Kk

*sigh* I guess I'll have to put yet another project on hold.

I'm not exactly good at textures but I'd be glad to rig the Lip model if you want.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 27, 2014, 02:06:56 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jab looks baller.

The next four are... Down Smash?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Are we guessing what kind of attack it is, or the move itself like say the name of it? The move doesn't look familiar at all to me, though the only games I have played that had K Rool attack is DKC1 & 2 (I have watched videos of 3 and know it's not from that) and DK64. I know there were other games he appeared in but weren't those the only 3 games where he attacked you directly himself? Does the first jab use his gloves as well?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Renova on June 27, 2014, 05:13:00 AM
Is he still over DK?

Nope. Pit. So I could use him with BrawlEx.

And nope. You guys are way off. It's when he touches a Poison Mushroom. ;D

Also, I'm having a problem with the Aerial Down B. The hitboxes just won't hit. I'm investigating.

Oh I see it now, in the first pic he is twice as tall as the ring of wires around him, but then just a little bit taller than them in the other pictures.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 27, 2014, 03:47:50 PM
Nope. Pit. So I could use him with BrawlEx.

And nope. You guys are way off. It's when he touches a Poison Mushroom. ;D

Also, I'm having a problem with the Aerial Down B. The hitboxes just won't hit. I'm investigating.

Want me to check the hitboxes for you?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on June 27, 2014, 05:20:12 PM
Want me to check the hitboxes for you?

Got a better idea. ;)



EDIT: Damn, it's small. D: Try opening it in a new tab.

I can't tell when I have that, show me a screen of the offensive collision itself.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 25, 2014, 03:30:45 AM
Okay then. I'm not too keen on continuing my moveset till he takes his hands out from under his ass.

Back to K. Rool.
Dude, this is the same for us over on the Little Mac PSA help thread. He won't friggin' share the ripped models. :l

Quote from: Zed on June 27, 2014, 06:46:18 PM
I can't tell when I have that, show me a screen of the offensive collision itself.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.... For now I'll keep trying to figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong.

Quote from: gummay madness!!! on June 27, 2014, 11:33:25 PM
Dude, this is the same for us over on the Little Mac PSA help thread. He won't friggin' share the ripped models. :l

Well.... ahem. that post was kinda pointless. :/

I'll be away this weekend until around 5 PM on Sunday, so no progress until then.