TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, the new territory comment basically means I'm trying new things, animations and poses I never even tried with Tabuu. If you take a look at my Tabuu PSA, lots of the animations are rather dull, stiff and basic. That's one of the things I'll attend to in my future revamp. With King Cold, I'm trying new things and basically trying to create higher-quality animations.

With Wait2, no, that's not the side. That's the front, slightly angled.

Anyway, I'm glad you like AttackDash13 for Cold. It's one of my fave animations as well and I'm proud of it. :) It took a while to do, and I'm happy with the results. Although I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say "do the negative with his legs".

Anyway, I'm going to re-do some of his animations now. Ta-ta for now, no more gifs till later. :)

"Do the negative" was a bad statement.  I meant to do the same action, but make the  front elbow and leg more in sync.

Ok, I think I understand: make the leg move at the same time as the arm/elbow?


OK, so I've made some changes, and I'll post a gif up later. Right now I'm doing AttackDash12, aka the second dash attack, to be more fluid/realistic.


No worries, they're a little bit slower in game. BBo.68d is so fast it can actually play them faster than Brawl can. XD If they're still too fast, it's nothing a little Frame Speed Modifier can't solver ;)

Anyway, the modification and improvement of AttackDash12 is well underway, and I must say, looking way better than before. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on August 17, 2013, 06:57:06 PMAnd in DBZ BT3, if you leave Cold idle for a while, he'll do that same exact animation.

That's because if you stay still enough, they all do the taunts that they had in BT2

For some reason they didn't want players having control over when they taunted.

Good animations otherwise.

And I completely agree with your assumption on Wait 2, but you'll do just great.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 17, 2013, 10:47:08 PM #443 Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:31:01 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: drogoth232 on August 17, 2013, 10:41:23 PM
That's because if you stay still enough, they all do the taunts that they had in BT2

For some reason they didn't want players having control over when they taunted.

Good animations otherwise.

And I completely agree with your assumption on Wait 2, but you'll do just great.

Exactly, which sucks. Coupled with the tougher, more opportunistic AI in BT3, you leave yourself wide open. :P

And I'm working hard on improving some animations. Tomorrow, expect more gifs. ;D

Revamped Wait2:


Revamped AttackDash12/Second Dash Attack:



Full Power Death Beam: His fully charged N-Special


Neutral Aerial Special: Aerial Ki Blasts. Can't do a Death Beam in the air.


Spinning Kick, his Side Tilt.


Neutral Aerial: Explosive Wave.


Heavy Combo, his Side Special. I only have 1 attack made, as mentioned before.


Also, add this, lol

https://www.facebook.com/TabuuForteAkugun

EDIT 2: The Counter now works at 95% I have successfully coded it so he attacks you when you hit him, but I can't get the damage to reset. I'll work on that next. But I feel like I just made a major breakthrough here!

welp, I think I better hurry up with your PSA version Nazrin :p

Hey, dude, no rush. It's only a version 1 beta of King Cold. He's nowhere near complete. ;)

September 13, 2013, 09:51:44 PM #446 Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:57:15 PM by Calypso
Great job on King Cold every move has that Dragonball Z feels like it came directly from the games and anime down to the last detail, I like how your creating original moves for him instead of him using Trunk's sword like the games do.

I agree he came off as an underrated character in the anime, I wonder if he died at full power or was killed before he could have transformed with the anime and manga as is we'll probably never know.

Cold seems to be a lot smarter than Frieza and Cooler I think if Cold had been runing things on Namek instead of Frieza things would have played out differently, I really think he would have wiped out Gohan and the others before Goku got there.

well, this PSA fits well with Mima as I see o3o
(remember me to make final Mima on this weekend)

The GFX effects are great, but you still need to do some more Animation work (although I'm one to talk).

You should have also done a few more attacks before releasing your demo.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Calypso on September 13, 2013, 09:51:44 PM
Great job on King Cold every move has that Dragonball Z feels like it came directly from the games and anime down to the last detail, I like how your creating original moves for him instead of him using Trunk's sword like the games do.

I agree he came off as an underrated character in the anime, I wonder if he died at full power or was killed before he could have transformed with the anime and manga as is we'll probably never know.

Cold seems to be a lot smarter than Frieza and Cooler I think if Cold had been runing things on Namek instead of Frieza things would have played out differently, I really think he would have wiped out Gohan and the others before Goku got there.

Heh, thanks! I liked this comment. XD And yeah, making up moves shows more creativity, no?

Probably not at full power. After all, Trunks was rough and Frieza himself didn't even power up. But he's a [censored]y dumbass at times, but Cold would have if given the chance I think.

Quote from: Kyouma on September 13, 2013, 10:02:53 PM
well, this PSA fits well with Mima as I see o3o
(remember me to make final Mima on this weekend)

Who TF is Mima? XD

And...

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 13, 2013, 10:13:56 PM
The GFX effects are great, but you still need to do some more Animation work (although I'm one to talk).

You should have also done a few more attacks before releasing your demo.

What kind of animation work. Please specify, it'll help me improve them. ;)

Yeah, I had a feeling about the attacks thing. D: The next beta will have more to offer, including complete DownB/SideB combos , perhaps better Neutral B Ground animations and the AAA combo, and more item attacks. Thanks, KJP. :)