TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Basically, you need to go to subroutine 202A0 and change
the event 'Change Subaction: sub action=6F' to 'Change Action: action=39, requirement=3C'.

This only applies to Link's (or maybe Toon Link's? don't remember) subroutine, but every single character has a similar subroutine in which you can change those subactions.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will Nazrin have a voice pack? Kyouma got voices form some of the more recent Touhou games I think it was the boxing fighting 2d one, I haven't played that one yet so I don't know how many characters have voices available.

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 02:55:42 AM
Basically, you need to go to subroutine 202A0 and change
the event 'Change Subaction: sub action=6F' to 'Change Action: action=39, requirement=3C'.

This only applies to Link's (or maybe Toon Link's? don't remember) subroutine, but every single character has a similar subroutine in which you can change those subactions.

3C? Would that be "Holding someone in a Grab" ?

Quote from: Calypso on December 12, 2013, 02:57:28 AM
Will Nazrin have a voice pack? Kyouma got voices form some of the more recent Touhou games I think it was the boxing fighting 2d one, I haven't played that one yet so I don't know how many characters have voices available.

I have a voice pack for her, yes. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 03:00:32 AM
3C? Would that be "Holding someone in a Grab" ?

Wouldn't be able to tell ya' unless I checked it out myself. Remember, it's been at least two years since I worked on Link's grab.

And I'm already short on time :\


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 12, 2013, 03:03:25 AM #604 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 03:11:11 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 03:02:21 AM
Wouldn't be able to tell ya' unless I checked it out myself. Remember, it's been at least two years since I worked on Link's grab.

And I'm already short on time :\

I'll try it out. Thanks.

It works. Thanks a million!

Yay Nazrin Voices!!!!! Just had a taunt or attack idea the tiny mousy that is in the basket on Nazrin's tail, she takes the mouse out of there sets it down and points, it digs into the ground (or runs away disappearing) like 30 seconds later if comes back popping out of the ground holding something proudly usually it a apple healing item, it can bring a few other good items but that happened more rarely. Just thinking because the mice are good at finding lost/hidden items.

Second idea she holds the mousy to up to her face all cute like the put it back in the basket as a taunt.

I love those ideas, but sadly the mouse doesn't have its own bone/rig. It's literally stuck to her tail. I'm actually thinking of maybe hexing out the basket. Or should I leave it?

December 12, 2013, 03:31:19 AM #607 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 03:33:00 AM by Calypso
Um I like the mousy idea but I'm not very knowledgeable on this stuff (no clue what hexing even is honestly) I think Kyouma wants to be able to use the Nazren PSA with his other Linky ports. Um some thing that would be so very cool would ruin that for him though with bone editing/bone adding.

One thing I'd love so much to see is a moving animate tail for Nazrin like Kind Cold has, that would be, so cool, so neat, so awesome. ;D But bones again sigh.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 12, 2013, 03:03:25 AM
I'll try it out. Thanks.

It works. Thanks a million!

No problem, mate.

Was hell to try and find though.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Calypso on December 12, 2013, 03:31:19 AM
Um I like the mousy idea but I'm not very knowledgeable on this stuff (no clue what hexing even is honestly) I think Kyouma wants to be able to use the Nazren PSA with his other Linky ports. Um some thing that would be so very cool would ruin that for him though with bone editing/bone adding.

One thing I'd love so much to see is a moving animate tail for Nazrin like Kind Cold has, that would be, so cool, so neat, so awesome. ;D But bones again sigh.

I would actually adore an animated tail too. But Kyou has done enough, and I too would like
others to be able to use this with other Link models. :)

Quote from: drogoth232 on December 12, 2013, 03:38:24 AM
No problem, mate.

Was hell to try and find though.

Thanks again. I'll look back on this with a smile. :)

And Snoopy might make my K. Rool! He'll use his Bowser import as a base, but edit it for my moveset.

yes, the hands are resized, but they gains link's size automatically with the regular link lol..
I COULD rig the mousey and even the tail if link had bones to do it so (or if I knew how to add bones in 3ds max) I dont really worry about the other links because I mostly use only my own imports, wich means I can do the same edits to them by myself B)

seriously, you should remind me on fb to send yout he dual weapon naz.. Ive been just wasting time around forgetting the things I should be doing for doing nothing but useless things
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 11, 2013, 07:31:03 PM
Naz got me into 2hu lol.
there is a touhou for every single person in the world
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 11, 2013, 07:31:03 PM
I'm not a pedo. Naz was confirmed to be >1000 years old. lol

now you understand why is having a touhou waifu actually ok B)
shes even older than us lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

idk if you've already fixed the grab issue at this point, but, can't you edit the clawshot's animation so it won't reach out, and just stay at the character's hand, then make it invisible through the materials???

Here, have some mousey. :3 I managed to shove my SD card into my Wii to get 5 snaps.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


A video I made showing 2 WIPs!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YES NAAZRIN!
it looks amazing, I have to show this video to lolice (the girl who made that naz model) and see her reaction
Now I feel I have to progress more on Reimu's animations lol (imagine it if we submit Reimu PSA and Nazrin PSA the same day!)
yes, I bet her weapon thingies are hard to animate and I actually rigged them over the shield and the sword bones, was the rigged mousey useful afterall? o:
you could make a win animation where she takes it out of the basked and pets it or where it gets over Nazrin's head or something easy like that
anyways, im hyped for a touhou PSA over Link, no doubt im gonna use it whn its done!

Quote from: Kyouma on December 15, 2013, 02:14:39 AM
YES NAAZRIN!
it looks amazing, I have to show this video to lolice (the girl who made that naz model) and see her reaction
Now I feel I have to progress more on Reimu's animations lol (imagine it if we submit Reimu PSA and Nazrin PSA the same day!)
yes, I bet her weapon thingies are hard to animate and I actually rigged them over the shield and the sword bones, was the rigged mousey useful afterall? o:
you could make a win animation where she takes it out of the basked and pets it or where it gets over Nazrin's head or something easy like that
anyways, im hyped for a touhou PSA over Link, no doubt im gonna use it whn its done!

Yeah, it's the same for all sword models, I think. I work with a Marth model for one of my other PSAs, and her katana moves the same way as Nazrin's rods.

And yes, it was useful. It doesn't show, but I moved both the tail and the mouse on that Wait2.

I LOVE that taunt idea! I'mma implement it! :happy: