TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

The animations looks nice. I will indeed want a DK rel so i can have him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 14, 2014, 02:51:17 AM
The animations looks nice. I will indeed want a DK rel so i can have him.

Yeah, him replacing DK was a natural fit. Again, coding was there, the DK fanfare and franchise icon were there, etc. Sounds totally like something K. Rool would actually do. XD But I can hardly wait for that REL myself.

And I've chosen 2 candidates for my Tabuu revamp in the future: The very cloneable Marth or Ike. Mostly for VIS0 reasons. That's right, he won't be on Ganon anymore.

you have to give us an early alpha preview. I just wanna hear the character's noises while he does the animations.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 14, 2014, 02:56:33 AM
you have to give us an early alpha preview. I just wanna hear the character's noises while he does the animations.

Hmmm. You want to play K. Rool that bad? XD Wow. Even Tabuu never had people this impatient. lol

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 14, 2014, 02:58:06 AM
Hmmm. You want to play K. Rool that bad? XD Wow. Even Tabuu never had people this impatient. lol
It might've been because you were making Tabuu playable with some added things, where as K Rool is being made from scratch except the base boneset and model, we have nothing to on besides your pics whereas with Tabuu we could fight him in Boss Battles or Adventure Mode to get a basic idea of what he might be like.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 14, 2014, 03:32:43 AM
It might've been because you were making Tabuu playable with some added things, where as K Rool is being made from scratch except the base boneset and model, we have nothing to on besides your pics whereas with Tabuu we could fight him in Boss Battles or Adventure Mode to get a basic idea of what he might be like.

Everyone wanted to play as Tabuu. XD I guess you're right about the Boss Battles thing, he even had a controllable code there. XD

Hmmm... Well, depending on how much I get done this week, I might, just MIGHT, release an Alpha on the Vault. But first, I want to make some things. :)


Quote from: Kyouma on January 14, 2014, 03:41:20 AM
that thread title.. [ewe intensifies]

Yep, it might come this weekend. Right now I have some Aerial Specials to do, cosmetics to make and those 2 things are top priority. Not more movement stuff, it's just an alpha, after all.

Okay, so this a modified DDD boneset, over DK, without all the animations...so who's animations is he using as placeholders?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 14, 2014, 03:48:51 AM
Okay, so this a modified DDD boneset, over DK, without all the animations...so who's animations is he using as placeholders?

It's an edited DDD boneset over DK, the latter whose placeholders he will use. Any animations that aren't placeholders are all custom-made by yours truly. Don't worry about crashing and missing files, I've playtested him for hours and it never crashed once. ;)

Okay, so any animations that haven't been changed yet will have K Rool transform into DK's size? Should be funny a few times. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 14, 2014, 03:52:21 AM
Okay, so any animations that haven't been changed yet will have K Rool transform into DK's size? Should be funny a few times. lol

Nope, the size is changed via PSA, so he'll be deformed, but still his own size. :)

Well that's what I meant, being deformed.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


I'm going to make those animations (Aerial Specials) as fast as I can. No, I won't rush them. I just won't allow distractions. ;)

Alpha confirmed. No longer just a possibility.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 14, 2014, 04:03:52 AM
get th fs in the alpha?
or is that asking for too much?

Kinda... ^^" The FS will be long to make.