TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 11, 2014, 10:34:50 PM
So I spent more time polishing stuff for Miku. K. Rool? Nada. I feel like Miku at the moment.

I even made (more detailed) VIS0 and SRT0 entries for her as well. And I made what I believe to be the best Turn animation I ever made in my "career". BlackJax made an amazing rig. Despite what people said in his import thread, I LOVE this model, and I enjoy working with it a lot. I'm glad I requested it.

I also made a Win1/Wait, as I said, and I'm really proud of it. I'm using Project Diva F snapshots I took as a ref for wins and taunts.

I'd gladly take snapshots, but I can't snapshots Wins on the Wii. lol
Take them with your cellphone... Lol...
Or from Brawlbox
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay, here goes. ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

animating a model so panties wont show that easy must be hard lol

Okay, update time!

I finished my waifu's, ahem, Miku's Down Smash, and re-did her first jab. I might also work on a special this week.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Her face in the last screenshot is kinda creepy.

Looks awesome, though!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 15, 2014, 02:46:26 AM
Her face in the last screenshot is kinda creepy.

Looks awesome, though!

LOL, isn't it? Maybe I moved her pupils too far? D: But thanks, man. That's one of the most tedious animations I've ever made, because the body parts got so crazy I had to make almost every frame a keyframe, lol.

Anyway, I swear to God, if I get ONE MORE 503 error on this site, I'm going to throw my computer at someone. :P It's that [censored]ing annoying. XP

I wish I knew about moving eyes lol

April 15, 2014, 06:45:52 AM #1447 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 06:49:50 AM by Calypso
Hi Tabuu Miku's animations look perfect as always, and yah I agree the eyes look creepy in that last pic but also cute at the same time, you just need to move the eyes to the right slightly.

I'll need to see gifs before I can really form an opinion.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 15, 2014, 01:20:19 PM
I'll need to see gifs before I can really form an opinion.
Same here. I'd like to see her in action... Dem eyes though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

LOL @ the poll results. I'm a bit surprised, actually. I thought people eagerly awaited King Cold. XD But to see even Miku ahead of him, wow. I'm not surprised at K. Rool's lead, though.

@ KJP: I'm making the gifs right now, sit tight. :)

@ Kyouma: It's really easy to move them with BB 0.71, if that's what you mean.

@Calypso. Thanks, dude! I'll keep that in mind.

Okay then! GIF time! ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

They could use a bit more work/polish, but otherwise, they're not half bad.

Keep it up.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 15, 2014, 04:44:50 PM
They could use a bit more work/polish, but otherwise, they're not half bad.

Keep it up.

I'm curious, what could I do to polish them? ;D I know the punch/jab isn't my best, but I'd love to know how to improve them.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on April 15, 2014, 04:48:07 PMI'm curious, what could I do to polish them? ;D I know the punch/jab isn't my best, but I'd love to know how to improve them.
You need to try having fluid movement with your animations.

While your animations are okay, they seem to suffer from jagged and robotic movement.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 15, 2014, 04:56:24 PM
You need to try having fluid movement with your animations.

While your animations are okay, they seem to suffer from jagged and robotic movement.

"Fluid" movement, as in?

And I can't seem to help the "jaggedness". That seems to happen mainly when making complex stuff that requires me to pose parts on every frame.