TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

For the IDs I posted you use color~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

...lol. Stupid me. I'll try that. XD And for the graphic, I'm still wondering which ID to put there. lol

You don't need to put anything in there, that's just optional.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 07, 2014, 03:15:33 AM
You don't need to put anything in there, that's just optional.

...ok, so that would explain why I got a common effect instead of a glow, now wouldn't it? XDDD

Awfully silly of you XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


If you need any more help with this stuff feel free to ask.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I do. lol The damn thing still won't show. :P And I put the ID in the Color. XD

You also need to actually add the textures to the PSA file. Which is why I wrote the name of them down too.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 07, 2014, 03:23:44 AM
You also need to actually add the textures to the PSA file. Which is why I wrote the name of them down too.

...They're in his effect file.

Are they?
I've no idea of why it won't work, then...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

....I feel so bloody stupid, I can't even get a sword trail to work. :ugh:

Oh, well, I'll keep trying.

Could I have a look at the psa, then? I might be able to do something.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 07, 2014, 03:29:20 AM
Could I have a look at the psa, then? I might be able to do something.

Gotcha. Will PM you.

Only thing I can think of currently is to make the blur a more noticable number, like 3/4

Well, time to put Tabuu's sword glows on Marth and see what happens.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!