TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Almost there. Just shows up as a solid white now. :/

Some of the trail IDs just don't work, even though they're listed...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I'll try another ID of his, if not... well, I'll have to use the Beam Sword one. D:

I just tested all three and they seem to work perfectly... Hrm... Odd.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Okay, so I did a little testing in Boss Battles to confirm a hunch I had: to see if the sword glow would work when Boss Tabuu is around. Guess what: Boss Tabuu gets a white one too. So something's wrong  with the effect file, it means.

I'l inject a new one and see.

Use OpenSA2 to check the params. To call the sword trail, you need the correct ID.
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Traces

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on May 07, 2014, 06:47:10 AM
Use OpenSA2 to check the params. To call the sword trail, you need the correct ID.
http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Traces

I'd love it if you or Kagerou could walk me through it in a detailed way. D:

Anyhow, I'm starting a new PSA, but I won't reveal who it is right away. It's a secondary project, more like lower priority, so this PSA won't get in the way of Tabuu's revamp. I'll reveal who it is at a later date, right now, I'm going back to Tabuu.

Most detailed thing I can think of in concerns to sword glows and stuff?
Just cheat and copy over Marth's sword glow coding. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 08, 2014, 09:34:27 PM
Most detailed thing I can think of in concerns to sword glows and stuff?
Just cheat and copy over Marth's sword glow coding. XD

Yeah, I can do that. But I'd like to know where to put Tabuu's ID in it, because Marth's sword glow has both color and graphic effect ID.

The first four are for the character ID, the second four are for the GFX I think...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

May 08, 2014, 09:41:24 PM #1585 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 09:43:36 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 08, 2014, 09:39:49 PM
The first four are for the character ID, the second four are for the GFX I think...

In External Graphic Effect Reference, then, I presume.

Also, I've heard that effect files with sword glows need an extra fix for them to work or something? ASF1nk said that, but he never mentioned what. I'm thinking that's why Tabuu's sword glow won't work.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 09:31:57 PM
I'd love it if you or Kagerou could walk me through it in a detailed way. D:

Anyhow, I'm starting a new PSA, but I won't reveal who it is right away. It's a secondary project, more like lower priority, so this PSA won't get in the way of Tabuu's revamp. I'll reveal who it is at a later date, right now, I'm going back to Tabuu.

This MUST be XENOMORPH! O_O  I would PAY to have him in my rooster X3  I remember you talking about making a xenomorph some time ago. Has that time started?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on May 08, 2014, 09:42:56 PM
This MUST be XENOMORPH! O_O  I would PAY to have him in my rooster X3  I remember you talking about making a xenomorph some time ago. Has that time started?

Not telling. ;)

I'm gonna try PM'ing ASF directly and see what he says...

Fixing effect files?
I wouldn't know about that sadly ;_;
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 08, 2014, 09:45:47 PM
Fixing effect files?
I wouldn't know about that sadly ;_;

.....I'm gonna put the sword trail on hold for now. I'm not gonna let a silly effect glitch get in the way of working on Tabuu. :P