TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 09:44:04 PM
Not telling. ;)

I'm gonna try PM'ing ASF directly and see what he says...

At least that wasn't a no :D
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on May 08, 2014, 09:48:12 PM
At least that wasn't a no :D
He even added a wink... Pretty much telling, Tabuu... Lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Ah, but I didn't say a word, did I? :P

Now started on more movement stuff for Tabuu. Run, RunBrake, TurnRun, etc are next.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 08, 2014, 09:44:04 PM
Not telling. ;)

I'm gonna try PM'ing ASF directly and see what he says...

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on April 23, 2014, 03:55:34 AM


My guess is you can only be PSAing the most powerful abomination in Smash Bros history. Hee hee hee ;)

wonder when thatll be finished? anyways, yer PSAs have always been promising. i expect only greatness

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Calypso on May 08, 2014, 10:44:50 PM
My guess is you can only be PSAing the most powerful abomination in Smash Bros history. Hee hee hee ;)

Where do I download!?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on May 09, 2014, 02:21:25 AM
Where do I download!?
Not done yet, I think...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'm in the starting/planning phases of yet another PSA. But all I'm missing is a model to start making it. It's a Wii U character I fell in love with after one of the most epic boss fights I've ever seen, so I need a custom model. No, this is not the "mystery" one. This PSA is one I want to make in the future.

Tabuu is going to resume soon. And he'll go into overdrive once school ends. I didn't do much this weekend because I had my final film to shoot for my electronic filmmaking class. The filmmaking process is a tedious one, especially when you don't have any ideas. D: Once the idea is there, though, I work fast as [censored].

Lord Fredrick?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Okay guys. A lof of stuff is going on. Code Red is coming back to my country, school's out and I'm downloading Maya and I WILL pin down how to model once and for all.

Since no one does my requests except for a select few (looks at King Cold and K. Rool, with whom I got lucky) I'll learn how to make my own Lord Fredrik model. And, if I feel like it, I'll edit and improve the Tenkaichi 3 King Cold model. Anyone got some EXCELLENT, not good, EXCELLENT modelling tutorials with Maya? Thanks. I want to make good stuff, not [censored]. XD

Learn to animate with Maya while you're at it.
:>.>:
As for tutorials, Google is your friend. Though I would recommend 3DS Max for modeling and Maya for animating.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on May 14, 2014, 02:33:12 AM
Learn to animate with Maya while you're at it.
:>.>:
As for tutorials, Google is your friend. Though I would recommend 3DS Max for modeling and Maya for animating.

....are you trying to tell me something? XD Yeah, I will. Except for Tabuu, though. I'll use King Cold as my guinea pig, as well as for new animating fearures in BB 0.71


Trust KJP when he says animate in Maya.

It takes at least an hour of tinkering around before you get used to it. And then it's smooth sailing from there.

That being said, some of my animations still look bad :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay. I'll have to scrap the importing/Maya animating plans. Neither software will install on my PC, gives me error after error. So bad that I've given up. So is ANYONE able to make a Lord Fredrik for me? You'll be credited and collab'ed. Thanks in advance.

I'll go back to work on Tabuu for the time being. My excitement is through the roof. lol

your gonna remake every single animation for  tabuu?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.