TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 23, 2014, 01:26:12 AM
Well, now you can save it again. Watch two of the videos at the same time! FILL YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE!

Really? Hell yeah, I'd love to test him!

All right, then it's a deal! ;D

Quote from: Nebulon on June 23, 2014, 01:27:43 AM
Caliking has a Broly and MegamanX that just model change for their FS. Their models that they change into are always present, but not seen until the FS. He'd know how to do that in case you wanted to pick a character like Marth or someone to do it over.

I would gladly do that. After all, Mac's model has a very low filesize anyway. But sadly no one seems interested in my requests anymore.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 23, 2014, 01:33:43 AM
Yay, Little Mac over Bowser! But, umm what about the Wii U Bowser? Are you going to force us to chose which character we want lol? JK, but I am extremely excited for him. Good Luck!

Well, Mac will be a more "complete" PSA than Wii U Bowser, but anyway. I COULD use Wario and Wario-Man, but I'm not sure how to get rid of W-M's invincibility.

Quote from: ѕσηι¢вяαωℓєя on June 23, 2014, 01:42:56 AM
i use brawl minus bowser. and he doesn tuse adn gfx, so maybe marth would  be good

Someone else is already doing one over Marf.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 23, 2014, 01:43:21 AM
Doh reminds me of my Dreamy Luigi over Bowser & Giant Luigi over Giga Bowser moveset. I have too f***ing many unfinished projects. *cries in a corner*

Giant Luigi? Sounds cool. ^^

I've chosen to focus on Mac for now, and getting him working in-game.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 02:01:39 AM
All right, then it's a deal! ;D

I've chosen to focus on Mac for now, and getting him working in-game.
Alright! I can't wait to try him out!

What do you mean by working in-game, by the way? Just making it so he doesn't crash, or PSAing him enough so he feels different from Bowser (and doesn't stretch to try and fit Bowser's model)?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 23, 2014, 02:03:52 AM
Alright! I can't wait to try him out!

What do you mean by working in-game, by the way? Just making it so he doesn't crash, or PSAing him enough so he feels different from Bowser (and doesn't stretch to try and fit Bowser's model)?

Making sure he doesn't crash, by Tabuu'ing his important bones and stuff like that.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 02:05:09 AM
Making sure he doesn't crash, by Tabuu'ing his important bones and stuff like that.
Rock solid. I have faith in your abilities!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 02:05:09 AM
Making sure he doesn't crash, by Tabuu'ing his important bones and stuff like that.

Giga Bowser is also it's own character. This means you'd need to set up Bowser and a Giga Bowser in Brawl EX, assuming that a module is made that allows you to do that.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 23, 2014, 02:28:10 AM
Giga Bowser is also it's own character. This means you'd need to set up Bowser and a Giga Bowser in Brawl EX, assuming that a module is made that allows you to do that.



I know Giga is his own character. He's even his own slot. I'm sure Pikazz can come up with something, but I hear his findings are limited in what can be done memory-wise.

Woo-hoo! ;D Little Mac loads just fine.


Aw, yeah! We're on track with this PSA!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

did you make the wait1? or is that just a posed 1 frame animation?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ѕσηι¢вяαωℓєя on June 23, 2014, 03:01:38 AM
did you make the wait1? or is that just a posed 1 frame animation?

It's an existing one someone else made. It'll save me time. One of the longest things to do, for me anyways, is making the Wait 1 in a PSA. I'll collab/credit the one who made it.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 23, 2014, 02:55:20 AM
Aw, yeah! We're on track with this PSA!

Right! ;D

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 03:04:23 AM
It's an existing one someone else made. It'll save me time. One of the longest things to do, for me anyways, is making the Wait 1 in a PSA. I'll collab/credit the one who made it.
Was it the one that gummay madness fellow made?

Also, I hope you can get this PSA in a decent phase soon. I look forward to testing him~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 03:04:23 AM
It's an existing one someone else made. It'll save me time. One of the longest things to do, for me anyways, is making the Wait 1 in a PSA. I'll collab/credit the one who made it.

oh. i think i know what one you are talking about. i dont think that one is well but atleast its something
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 23, 2014, 03:06:35 AM
Was it the one that gummay madness fellow made?

Also, I hope you can get this PSA in a decent phase soon. I look forward to testing him~

If I feel like it later, I might completely revamp it. ;) No worries. It's most likely a placeholder.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 03:09:22 AM
If I feel like it later, I might completely revamp it. ;) No worries. It's most likely a placeholder.
Think you might have quoted the wrong person there (at least at first if you edit it), but that's good to know.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 23, 2014, 03:10:54 AM
Think you might have quoted the wrong person there (at least at first if you edit it), but that's good to know.

Yeah, I meant to quote SB. XDDD Sorry about that, dude. lol

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 23, 2014, 03:12:27 AM
Yeah, I meant to quote SB. XDDD Sorry about that, dude. lol
S'all good. I know what you meant to do, heheh. Anyway, be sure to tell me when this PSA is done enough for me to test~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.