TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP

Started by Tabuu Forte Akugun, December 06, 2011, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zed on June 25, 2014, 12:20:22 AM
I don't think that doing something like that would increase it's quality.

So I'm guessing that rig isn't possible to improve?

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 25, 2014, 12:22:33 AM
So I'm guessing that rig isn't possible to improve?

Rig? Yeah.

A better quality model would lead to a better looking rig


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on June 25, 2014, 12:45:41 AM
Rig? Yeah.

A better quality model would lead to a better looking rig

But there's no such thing right now, so I'll just resume K. Rool for the time being.

I finished another animation for Rool, but it's his Swim Drown Out one. When I actually make more attacks, like the Aerial Down B I promised, I'll be sure to post them. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 25, 2014, 12:47:51 AM
But there's no such thing right now, so I'll just resume K. Rool for the time being.

I finished another animation for Rool, but it's his Swim Drown Out one. When I actually make more attacks, like the Aerial Down B I promised, I'll be sure to post them. :)

THIS is why I check the site at least once an hour...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 25, 2014, 01:19:39 AM
THIS is why I check the site at least once an hour...

Hahaha! XDD Thanks, mate!

Working on the Aerial Down B right now. ;D It's split up in 3 subactions: start up, falling, and landing. :) I can't wait to see this come to fruition. ;)

As I mentioned, Little Mac will be put on hold till I can get a better model and rig.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 25, 2014, 01:24:45 AM
Hahaha! XDD Thanks, mate!

Working on the Aerial Down B right now. ;D It's split up in 3 subactions: start up, falling, and landing. :) I can't wait to see this come to fruition. ;)

As I mentioned, Little Mac will be put on hold till I can get a better model and rig.

As much as I want Lil Mac, K Rool is my top mod I'm hovering over right now. :) I'm excited to see new pics and gifs or whatever soon.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 25, 2014, 01:27:10 AM
As much as I want Lil Mac, K Rool is my top mod I'm hovering over right now. :) I'm excited to see new pics and gifs or whatever soon.

K. Rool, in my eyes, is the most deserving newcomer, and he's been shunned so bad that he's actually entitled.

Breaking news! A shocking development has formed on the Kitty Corp forums!
Quote from: ThriceWise on June 25, 2014, 02:51:45 AM
I'm working on it with someone who wants to wait until its fully done, so sorry i cant send it.

The person also ripped models from Punch-Out Wii!!



He also has Giga Mac models. Just needs to T-Pose it.
Someone reportedly has models from Punch-Out Wii! Repeat, someone reportedly has the models seemingly no one could rip before!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 25, 2014, 02:54:25 AM
Breaking news! A shocking development has formed on the Kitty Corp forums!Someone reportedly has models from Punch-Out Wii! Repeat, someone reportedly has the models seemingly no one could rip before!

Do you know if he plans to rig him and Giga Mac?

I've got about 50% one on K. Rool's Down Special Air!

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 25, 2014, 03:12:39 AM
Do you know if he plans to rig him and Giga Mac?

I've got about 50% one on K. Rool's Down Special Air!
According to the last line in that quote, I'd think so.

"He also has Giga Mac models. Just needs to T-Pose it."
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

All of my freaking yes! And hopefully they're higher quality and poly than what I'm using. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 25, 2014, 03:19:05 AM
All of my freaking yes! And hopefully they're higher quality and poly than what I'm using. :)
Hold your yes, mate. I contacted the dude who posted that message, and apparently, the person who ripped the models ain't too keen on sharin' 'em.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on June 25, 2014, 03:25:14 AM
Hold your yes, mate. I contacted the dude who posted that message, and apparently, the person who ripped the models ain't too keen on sharin' 'em.

Okay then. I'm not too keen on continuing my moveset till he takes his hands out from under his ass.

Back to K. Rool.

Haven't heard anything about your Xenomorph moveset in a long time *eagerly awaiting news*
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on June 25, 2014, 06:39:04 AM
Haven't heard anything about your Xenomorph moveset in a long time *eagerly awaiting news*

The Alien moveset has really been at the back of my mind lately. I'm just really pissed about Mac, and I've been focusing on K. Rool, and porting Miku.