Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

King K. Rool is one of the necessities for this game.

A Boy and His Blob would be cool.

An actual Pac-man would be awesome, but I just noticed Ryu from Breath of Fire. If I could change my vote, I would.


-_- i dont see how the dead or alive character is winning
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Quote from: Riddler on June 13, 2012, 03:26:51 AM
King K. Rool is one of the necessities for this game.

A Boy and His Blob would be cool.

An actual Pac-man would be awesome, but I just noticed Ryu from Breath of Fire. If I could change my vote, I would.

Quick you can!  do it now!

Quote from: SerenityAngel on June 13, 2012, 03:22:20 AM
There's a wide variety in the poll. :o

I voted for Luffy, Layton and Nephenee.
Woot! Nephenee's on a roll! :happy:

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2012, 03:27:33 AM
-_- i dont see how the dead or alive character is winning
Color me surprised too. But I'm fine with it, I <3 Ayane. :happy:

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 13, 2012, 03:30:52 AM
Quick you can! &nbsp;do it now!
They were supposed to figure it out themselves!

what made u guys wanna potentially do luffy i'm just curious :3
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2012, 03:34:34 AM
what made u guys wanna potentially do luffy i'm just curious :3

Well All he does is fight in his anime, He has a tonne of moves to choose from and would be very easy to animate/PSA.  Plus he is the main character of a highly popular/known show and would most likely fit in among other characters such as cloud/shadow in Cesar's PSA pack.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 13, 2012, 03:36:58 AM
Well All he does is fight in his anime, He has a tonne of moves to choose from and would be very easy to animate/PSA.  Plus he is the main character of a highly popular/known show and would most likely fit in among other characters such as cloud/shadow in Cesar's PSA pack.
and still he is losing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh ok, done. But only three others have voted Ryu, so...

Seriously: Sword fighting magic user who can transform into a dragon with a fishing pole? [censored] yes.


June 13, 2012, 03:39:22 AM #174 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:40:20 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2012, 03:27:33 AM
-_- i dont see how the dead or alive character is winning

Because they know that one random person probably somewhere nearby would most likely import her from DOA4 if she wins, just for the PSA.

Oh we were supposed to say which we voted for? o.o

Ayane, Ryu Hayabusa, Zael. We need more cool looking people in Brawl. o.o


lol i too, voted for ryu hyabusa. my other votes went to luffy and red. it's a shame red has lost his lead though :/

The fact that Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, and Fire Emblem is winning over K. Rool at the very least is massively disappointing.

And anything One Piece... bah.


Quote from: Riddler on June 13, 2012, 03:39:00 AM
Oh ok, done. But only three others have voted Ryu, so...

Seriously: Sword fighting magic user who can transform into a dragon with a fishing pole? [censored] yes.
One of my votes went for Ryu. XD

He would be so fun to make.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 13, 2012, 03:39:22 AM
Because they know that one random person probably somewhere nearby would most likely import her from DOA4 if she wins, just for the PSA.
r) Can't wait to meet this person!

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 13, 2012, 03:40:41 AM
Oh we were supposed to say which we voted for? o.o

Ayane, Ryu Hayabusa, Zael. We need more cool looking people in Brawl. o.o
No love for Zael. Oh well. He may be liked once the game gets relocated I guess. XD

Quote from: Riddler on June 13, 2012, 03:48:17 AM
The fact that Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, and Fire Emblem is winning over K. Rool at the very least is massively disappointing.

And anything One Piece... bah.
I'm actually glad these underrated franchises have the most votes here. =D