Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

They're really not underrated franchises at all. I'd call'em overrated.


Quote from: Albafika on June 13, 2012, 03:51:15 AM
No love for Zael. Oh well. He may be liked once the game gets relocated I guess. XD
I hope so D:



June 13, 2012, 01:19:33 PM #184 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 04:15:32 PM by Sir Gawain
Yes But Ayane Is My Favorite Character On The List So I Love To See A Moveset For Her.

PS: Can You Tpose A Model For Me ?

Post Merge: June 13, 2012, 03:43:28 PM

Three Votes, Oke Three Votes For Ayane

Hey Albafika...What about a PSA for Chrono Trigger? :af:

Demon of Elru was working on a awesome custom model. But i don't know of his progress on him.

If you haven't seen it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It would be like the top vote. Unless you don't like Crono Trigger:srs:


I'm surprised Ryu and Ayane are winning unless there's some foul play at work here. <_<

I'm one of the people who voted for Ryu Hayabusa and I wasn't aware that he was that popular. Just wanted to throw out that I'd be willing to import Ryus model from Ninja Gaiden btw...

Also, a Crono from Chrono Trigger PSA would be great but I don't know if Albafika would be interested.

I voted for....(in the following order)
Ryu Hayabusa because he's BA.
Pacman, because who doesn't like pacman?
And naturally I selected Skull Kid because he is the rival of Fierce Deity. Though I was reluctant to do so since Divine already made a PSA for him. But it's been finished for quite some time, and I'd be interested to see a completely different version since many attacks must be created from imagination.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Beyond on June 13, 2012, 05:50:20 PM

I'm surprised Ryu and Ayane are winning unless there's some foul play at work here. <_<

I'm one of the people who voted for Ryu Hayabusa and I wasn't aware that he was that popular. Just wanted to throw out that I'd be willing to import Ryus model from Ninja Gaiden btw...

Also, a Crono from Chrono Trigger PSA would be great but I don't know if Albafika would be interested.
Yeah, I thought people don't like his games(Ryu).

Quote from: SmashClash on June 13, 2012, 06:15:08 PM
Yeah, I thought people don't like his games(Ryu).
I can only speak for one that I played on g-cube a while back, but I thought it was sweet. I guess other people liked it too. And if beyond is willing to import it, that's not a bad deal.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: -Hero- on June 13, 2012, 05:10:56 PM
Hey Albafika...What about a PSA for Chrono Trigger? :af:

Demon of Elru was working on a awesome custom model. But i don't know of his progress on him.

If you haven't seen it:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It would be like the top vote.                                                                                         :srs:
That... Looks nice. I was considering a Crono PSA, but the lack of a model or a good base for one... We'll see. Too many projects at hand. :oshi:

Quote from: Beyond on June 13, 2012, 05:50:20 PM

I'm surprised Ryu and Ayane are winning unless there's some foul play at work here. <_<

I'm one of the people who voted for Ryu Hayabusa and I wasn't aware that he was that popular. Just wanted to throw out that I'd be willing to import Ryus model from Ninja Gaiden btw...

Also, a Crono from Chrono Trigger PSA would be great but I don't know if Albafika would be interested.
I'm more surprised for Nephenee, really.

And many have said they've voted for Hayabusa in here, I guess Ninja Gaiden 3 is a really expected game after all (That and the fact DOA4 is on its way). .-.

As for Ayane, I guess people like bewbs. :happy:

Quote from: Tormod on June 13, 2012, 05:56:42 PM
I voted for....(in the following order)
Ryu Hayabusa because he's BA.
Pacman, because who doesn't like pacman?
And naturally I selected Skull Kid because he is the rival of Fierce Deity. Though I was reluctant to do so since Divine already made a PSA for him. But it's been finished for quite some time, and I'd be interested to see a completely different version since many attacks must be created from imagination.

If we end up making Skull Kid, it'll be based off Divine's probably changing most of the A attacks (If not all) and some other touch ups here and there.

Also, Tormod, we gotta talk. D<

Honestly, I voted Ryu because I liked the old ninja gaiden games on the NES, not the new jiggle-tastic reboot.

@Albafika
for Mickey Mouse PSA dont you needing a model with rigged fingers?
cuz all the models of him is ppl too lazy to rig fingers
also who will he be over(please not say mario)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Beyond on June 12, 2012, 01:26:05 PM
Holy [censored]. A Boy and His Blob. :happy:

I have no clue how you'd pull off that moveset but I would love you if you were able to pull it off.

Also for Mickey, I'm assuming you're basing it off a Epic Mickey and not KH Mickey or any of the other Mickeys?

I'm not too sure about Boy&Blob yet either. There is just a huge amount of potential for a very unique playstyle. I;m sure we'll think of something.

As for mickey. He will be heavily based on his appearance in Epic Mickey, using his brush for a lot of attacks. Although I will probably include a couple throwbacks to my favorite mickey moments.



June 17, 2012, 05:10:16 AM #194 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 04:03:08 PM by KingJigglypuff
Oh god RYU HAYABUSA AND AYANE HELL ****ing YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Merge: June 17, 2012, 07:23:06 AM

I just wonder who will ryu or ayane be over i like the entire list but those 2 are my fav and i hope they make it into brawl since my ps3 broke no ninja gaiden or doa for me till my next bday..... March

KingJigglypuff Edit: Fixed up a censor bypass. Read the rules before posting next time.
"The Legend of Hyrule"
"AND HERE I THOUGHT THAT I COULD SLEEP IN PEACE BUT IF YOU WISH TO WAKE THE LION THEN GIVE HIM FANGS!