Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Riku20xx on July 30, 2012, 02:10:55 AM
Thanks for the quick response, KingJigglypuff. I have never really had any issues with any characters until recently. I installed Brawl+ and everything went to hell. Lol. I had a backed up folder and removed Brawl+ but still have a few issues. I did rename everything to FitMarth00.pac, etc... though.
Oh. Alright. One more question, are you using Riivolution?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 30, 2012, 04:36:20 AM #226 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 04:48:02 AM by Riku20xx
No. Just using Gecko at the moment. Haven't had any real problems with it.

Edit: Just tried Riivolution... No difference.  :srs:

Quote from: Riku20xx on July 30, 2012, 04:36:20 AM
No. Just using Gecko at the moment. Haven't had any real problems with it.

Edit: Just tried Riivolution... No difference.  :srs:
Alright. You should use Gecko then. Maybe there's something in Brawl+ that's disabling textures.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

July 30, 2012, 04:52:50 AM #228 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:04:56 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Segtendo on July 29, 2012, 04:29:10 PM
Oh sweet Jesus. All hacks that I've wanted! :srs:
I'm pretty sure you meant Roy and Mewtwo, but thanks. XD

Quote from: Riku20xx on July 30, 2012, 12:26:36 AM
Let me start my first post by thanking Albafika and SJS for this awesome Mia hack. I've actually been wondering if anyone was going to put any of the female characters from Fire Emblem into the game. I would prefer not to overwrite Marth with Mia, but if I have to, its cool. I am having a problem though... Every time I put the .pac and .pcs files in my fighters folder, it doesn't work--Marth is still there, nothing changed. Does anybody have any idea as to why this may be happening?
Oh joy, I'm flattered to have stolen your first (second and third) posts! :happy:

Quote from: Riku20xx on July 30, 2012, 02:10:55 AM
Thanks for the quick response, KingJigglypuff. I have never really had any issues with any characters until recently. I installed Brawl+ and everything went to hell. Lol. I had a backed up folder and removed Brawl+ but still have a few issues. I did rename everything to FitMarth00.pac, etc... though.
Try backing up your SD and using this Gecko Set Up:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/SDSetup.rar

Just add Mia's 00 stuff in Marth's folder and try.

EDIT: Waffle just lost a Pokemon Battle with me, so we'll probably finish Geno now. :D

Yay Geno :D Poor Waffle lol I can't do battles anymore since my DS is messed up.. But Geno shall cheer me up! :D

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 30, 2012, 04:50:31 AM
Alright. You should use Gecko then. Maybe there's something in Brawl+ that's disabling textures.

I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully I can get past this...

Quote from: Albafika on July 30, 2012, 04:52:50 AM
I'm pretty sure you meant Roy and Mewtwo, but thanks. XD
Oh joy, I'm flattered to have stolen your first (second and third) posts! :happy:
Try backing up your SD and using this Gecko Set Up:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/SDSetup.rar

Just add Mia's 00 stuff in Marth's folder and try.

Thanks. I will definitely check that out when I get home.

I will finish geno today! (animations).... proabably. Unless I fet distracted by my avatar.

Quote from: Albafika on July 30, 2012, 04:52:50 AM
I'm pretty sure you meant Roy and Mewtwo, but thanks. XD
Yea lol
But I did grab Mia when she was first released. The Roy is just too sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StarWaffle on July 30, 2012, 03:56:12 PM
I will finish geno today! (animations)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: StarWaffle on July 31, 2012, 06:43:36 PM
Lol i got distracted by my avie ;-;
C'mon Waffle ;.;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



July 31, 2012, 10:23:18 PM #237 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:39:31 PM by Riku20xx
@Albafika Thanks for the download...it fixed everything.  :laugh:

Is there a way to switch a character's sound files with another? If so, where can I find these files? (Zelda)

Quote from: StarWaffle on July 31, 2012, 10:03:13 PM
Lakitu tho
Finish the last one!

Quote from: Riku20xx on July 31, 2012, 10:23:18 PM
@Albafika Thanks for the download...it fixed everything.  :laugh:

Is there a way to switch a character's sound files with another? If so, where can I find these files? (Zelda)
I'm glad it worked!

And... Yeah, there is, but it's a tad more complicated than that, you would need to use a program to replace Marth's sounds with Zelda's (If that's what you want to do), but this program isn't "noob" friendly as BrawlBox, so you'll need to have the will to learn. =/

Ha! You read my mind. Considering that I can't seem to figure out brawlbox (probably too lazy), learning something harder than that may be a problem. I think I still want to try though...