Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 26
Author Topic: Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]  (Read 172407 times)
zutox
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: May 19, 2012, 10:40:38 AM »

It's looking really good this far Smiley
    One question though. That downward flaming kick. Why the flames on it? Wouldn't it have been better to not use that effect, both for fitting Tifa better not to mention less coding space in her file? Her Ice shroud attack, could also have been a more simple melee attack...though I have no idea if that would have given her more file size or not. Overall I'm liking what I see Smiley The kick with bubbles could perhaps also been without bubbles? I get that effects are cool but it wouldn't have killed the charm of her PSA not to have a lot of them. I'm just thinking about the file size limitation. I can admit that I don't really know if removing a lot of effects like that would actually reduce her file size, but it sounds right XD

You Never Know!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: May 19, 2012, 03:03:30 PM »

One question though. That downward flaming kick. Why the flames on it? Wouldn't it have been better to not use that effect, both for fitting Tifa better not to mention less coding space in her file? Her Ice shroud attack, could also have been a more simple melee attack...though I have no idea if that would have given her more file size or not. Overall I'm liking what I see Smiley The kick with bubbles could perhaps also been without bubbles? I get that effects are cool but it wouldn't have killed the charm of her PSA not to have a lot of them. I'm just thinking about the file size limitation. I can admit that I don't really know if removing a lot of effects like that would actually reduce her file size, but it sounds right XD
    Thing is, deleting a line of GFX isn't even close to reducing the .PAC to 0.030KB, but adding a single line increases the .PAC's size to 0.08KBs, and it's not symmetric if you look at it, like, I could add 100 lines, save, and delete the same 100 lines, and the .PAC would still be big. So deleting existing lines isn't really the solution, at this moment. =/

I'll just wait for BlackJax to finish his BB to see if I can finally work more on Tifa. In the meantime, I'm working on a little Cloud update, and on Geno.

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #62 on: May 19, 2012, 03:06:00 PM »

Removing stuff in PSA has never reduced the file size.  Unless you remove external graphic effects from her file, that shiznapple ain't going down. 

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: May 19, 2012, 03:44:53 PM »

Wolfric, I'm gonna do the Wolverine recolors now, but I'm going to try something to get the originals to work first.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: May 19, 2012, 04:04:26 PM »

Wolfric, I'm gonna do the Wolverine recolors now, but I'm going to try something to get the originals to work first.
    Excellent! And I would like you to do Tifa's recolors too, for both her outfits, if you feel like it, as I'll obviously make a full release for her, too.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: May 19, 2012, 04:13:10 PM »

Excellent! And I would like you to do Tifa's recolors too, for both her outfits, if you feel like it, as I'll obviously make a full release for her, too.
    Alright! I'll try something out for Tifa, see what I can think of. Also, if I sent you a pair of pack of my unreleased textures, can you make CSPs for them?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: May 19, 2012, 04:13:59 PM »

Alright! I'll try something out for Tifa, see what I can think of. Also, if I sent you a pair of pack of my unreleased textures, can you make CSPs for them?
    Hmm, for which character?

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: May 19, 2012, 05:01:44 PM »

Hmm, for which character?
    V. Joe and K. Joe (Knuckle Joe), I was planning on sending SDo0m K. Joe whenever he started the PSA in the future, but that'll take forever so might as well release sooner.
    And as for Joe, I've just been lazy to release XD
    But I'll send you them as soon as I finish Tifa and Wolverine.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #68 on: May 19, 2012, 05:14:50 PM »

Thing is, deleting a line of GFX isn't even close to reducing the .PAC to 0.030KB, but adding a single line increases the .PAC's size to 0.08KBs, and it's not symmetric if you look at it, like, I could add 100 lines, save, and delete the same 100 lines, and the .PAC would still be big. So deleting existing lines isn't really the solution, at this moment. =/

I'll just wait for BlackJax to finish his BB to see if I can finally work more on Tifa. In the meantime, I'm working on a little Cloud update, and on Geno.

Oh, well now I know  o..o and that sucks :/
    Lets hope BlackJax finishes quickly Smiley

You Never Know!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: May 20, 2012, 09:41:20 AM »

V. Joe and K. Joe (Knuckle Joe), I was planning on sending SDo0m K. Joe whenever he started the PSA in the future, but that'll take forever so might as well release sooner.
    And as for Joe, I've just been lazy to release XD
    But I'll send you them as soon as I finish Tifa and Wolverine.
    Maybe, but knowing SDo0m he'll probably do CSPs of his own. XD

Oh, well now I know  o..o and that sucks :/
    Lets hope BlackJax finishes quickly Smiley
    No pressure on the guy, I'm actually working on Geno, expect some sexy progress soon. Cheesy
    « Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 12:15:26 PM by Albafika » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: May 20, 2012, 09:44:47 AM »

Maybe, but knowing SDo0m he'll probably do CSPs of his own. XD
    No pressure on the guy, I'm actually working on Geno, expect some sexy progress soon. Cheesy
    cool i can´t wait to see what you have done with my geno xD
    remember PM me if you needing help with anything
    i was also thinking to revamp the Geno boost then i get to updating Geno moveset my self

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: May 20, 2012, 12:40:09 PM »

cool i can´t wait to see what you have done with my geno xD
    remember PM me if you needing help with anything
    i was also thinking to revamp the Geno boost then i get to updating Geno moveset my self
    It'll take a while, so yeah.

Anyways, I'm looking for suggestions for Ramona Flowers' PSA over Ness. I already have a few ideas, but I would like to listen to others' suggestions...

Jerza
    Extreme Kitten

FairyTail!!!

• Awards RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: May 20, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »

Could You Release A Beta Of Tifa Over ZeroSuit Samus Psa, Please I Think Other People Whant That To.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »

Could You Release A Beta Of Tifa Over ZeroSuit Samus Psa, Please I Think Other People Whant That To.
    Patients, in due time. Tifa shall be released.

But that time is not now. Due to her needing some more programming. And possibly waiting for BlackJax to finish his latest BrawlBox version, to reduce Tifa's file size.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2012, 03:25:37 AM »

I'm excited for this stuff.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 26