Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 26
Author Topic: Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]  (Read 172423 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: May 21, 2012, 07:27:03 AM »

I'm excited for this stuff.
    me too(mainly on Geno) as i hope Albafika will make a good update for
    atleast geno is easy to animte and also Fun to animte (in my option)
    cuz of he is good rigged(but at the cape)

also wanted to have a good ZSS PSA so i also waiting for Tifa

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

StarWaffle
    Pretty much Wafflu
    srs kitten

Pretty much amazing

• Awards Star Hacker Featured Good Citizen Renowned Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #76 on: May 21, 2012, 12:22:55 PM »

Yeah I'd have to say I am most excited for geno as well. Although there are some problems with his rig =[ It'd be nice to be able to turn his head without effecting his collar and the fingers don't detatch properly and yeah... that cape >.>

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: May 21, 2012, 12:25:49 PM »

Yeah I'd have to say I am most excited for geno as well. Although there are some problems with his rig =[ It'd be nice to be able to turn his head without effecting his collar and the fingers don't detatch properly and yeah... that cape >.>
    as soon i got both yours brawl geno with edited UVs and the classic(not HD) Geno in 3ds max from brawlbox i can send you the files if you wanted to revamp something on the model
    i got the max of them of them but the problem is then you import it to brawlbox again you have to do the boneset all over again(move bones in bone tree/add bones/resize afew boneset)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2012, 06:05:42 PM »

Wow looking at those vids of Tifa, Cloud and Sephiroth are in need of some revamps.  Well, Cloud more for balance revamps and Sephiroth for some animation revamps.  Tifa's looking nice though.  Liking the new Wait animation, though Entry needs to properly transition into the new one since it still goes into the old one.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: May 21, 2012, 06:12:07 PM »

I'm excited for this stuff.
    No time for excitement, get to work, slave!

me too(mainly on Geno) as i hope Albafika will make a good update
    I'll try. Cheesy
    also wanted to have a good ZSS PSA so i also waiting for Tifa
    Yeah, it was about time a decent PSA went over ZSS. Im srs here
    Wow looking at those vids of Tifa, Cloud and Sephiroth are in need of some revamps.  Well, Cloud more for balance revamps and Sephiroth for some animation revamps.  Tifa's looking nice though.  Liking the new Wait animation, though Entry needs to properly transition into the new one since it still goes into the old one.
    Kagemaru and I had planned to re-work on Sephiroth. I already have the moveset written down, basically, he'll have only 4 specials, unlike now, that he has 3 aerial specials and 3 grounded specials different from one another, making his specials amount 7. Im srs here

For Cloud, KJP showed me how to make Uthrow work as P:M's Charizard, I just need to get the time to make the animation so he Cloudsides. I also want to edit the current Nair for a 2 hits one, I don't like the current one, I feel it's too good. <.>

As for Tifa, I'm glad you're liking her! I'm waiting for BJ's Brawlbox to see if it does the magic I need... I'm basically at the limit on the PSA size. =/
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:15:34 PM by Albafika » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: May 22, 2012, 12:42:48 AM »

Ah that's cool, didn't notice you were working on Geno. o: Well don't you just get awesomer every day? XD

But about Sephiroth, if I remember correctly, BBB was working on him ported over Fox, but that was a long while ago. Maybe you two can team up with him so that we can have Sephy on a different character with an even better moveset? That's if BBB is still on KC:MM and is working on him..

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: May 23, 2012, 05:26:13 PM »

Ah that's cool, didn't notice you were working on Geno. o: Well don't you just get awesomer every day? XD

But about Sephiroth, if I remember correctly, BBB was working on him ported over Fox, but that was a long while ago. Maybe you two can team up with him so that we can have Sephy on a different character with an even better moveset? That's if BBB is still on KC:MM and is working on him..
    Yes, I am. Progress might be not as fast, though. School's kicking me where it hurts. =/

Yep, I recall that, but I'm aiming more to fix our Sephiroth build myself, something I couldn't do back then. I'll be posting the changelist for Sephiroth later on, all I can asure is: He'll go back down to 4-5 Specials, unlike the current one, which has 7. <_<

I'm also still waiting on input on moves for a Ramona Flowers PSA. .-.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: May 23, 2012, 06:30:33 PM »

Wish I could watch the tifa preview on my phone Oh shi~

I hope she is turning out well, cause I prefer her on zss instead of pit.

sephiroth needs a better up to date model.

Alba: I got wolverine v3 animations ready if you wanna help psa.

Animaine: check your thread

who is ramona over?

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: May 23, 2012, 07:06:28 PM »

Animaine: If you still need help, PM me, but it's a pretty easy fix, I believe.

Wish I could watch the tifa preview on my phone Oh shi~

I hope she is turning out well, cause I prefer her on zss instead of pit.
    You haven't seen the video? Oh shi~ What phone do you have?

sephiroth needs a better up to date model.
    Indeed he does, I'll make it happen someday.

Alba: I got wolverine v3 animations ready if you wanna help psa.
    How much was changed?

who is ramona over?
    She'll be over Ness, in contrast to Scott Pilgrim who is over Lucas.

I wish people were more interested in her as to give ideas, though. =/

Todd_Ingram
    Expert Kitten

Chicken isn't vegan?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: May 23, 2012, 07:11:01 PM »

I could try to work on something resembling a Ramona moveset. As you can tell by my avatar/name, I'm a rather large fan of the series.

Any particular notes you'd like to give me based on moves or overall playstyle?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: May 23, 2012, 07:35:13 PM »

I could try to work on something resembling a Ramona moveset. As you can tell by my avatar/name, I'm a rather large fan of the series.

Any particular notes you'd like to give me based on moves or overall playstyle?
    Excellent!

I wanted to base Ramona off Scott Pilgrim, changing most (If not all) A attacks and possibly changing all the specials or not.

Can you write down a moveset to see what I can get out of it?

Todd_Ingram
    Expert Kitten

Chicken isn't vegan?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: May 23, 2012, 07:44:00 PM »

Excellent!

I wanted to base Ramona off Scott Pilgrim, changing most (If not all) A attacks and possibly changing all the specials or not.

Can you write down a moveset to see what I can get out of it?

Certainly! I'll get to work on something preliminary.

EDIT: Here's a quick mock-up I just put together. It's a bit of a rough draft, so any criticism is welcome, appreciated, and expected.

RAMONA FLOWERS MOVESET IDEAS:

Note: Obviously not all the different kinds of attacks are included here. Anything that’s not specified here is the same as Scott’s corresponding attack, with edited damage/knockback if you want Ramona to have a different feel/playstyle than Scott. (i.e, more damage/less speed, etc.)

AAA Jab: Same as Scott’s, although ends with a high kick that knocks the opponent to the ground. Can be used as a meteor smash if it hits an opponent in the air.

Dash Attack: Ramona swings her hammer out in front of her and lets the momentum drag her for a few feet.

Forward Smash: She brings her hammer around in front of her in a horizontal half-circle, like swinging a baseball bat.

Down Smash: Ramona shoves her hammer down facing the camera, like she was churning butter or something similar, sending out mini-shockwaves to both sides.

Down Tilt: Punches in front of her, then kicks in back.

Forward Aerial: Swings a gray Baseball Bat in front of her twice.

Neutral/Side/Down Special: Ramona goes into a spin, swishing her Subspace Bag in front of her. Similar to Ice Climber’s Side Special.

Side/Neutral/Down Special: Similar to the dash attack, except taken to the extreme. A large hammer swing, followed by the momentum carrying her a distance very fast. Similar to Scott’s Side B, but slower, does more damage, and carries her slightly up in a low parabola.

Up Special: Identical to Scott’s, but with hammer instead of guitar. Long tap is still identical to Mario’s.

Down/Neutral/Side Special: Ramona holds her subspace bag in front of her, and an effect similar to Wario’s Chomp takes place.

Final Smash: The screen darkens and Ramona walks into a hole in the background, like she had just walked through a door in Subspace Emissary. A few seconds later (similar timing to Galaxia Darkness), she appears near an opponent, in midair, and enters a huge hammer spin attack similar to the attack that a Greap (the SE enemy with scythes for arms and a red button head) performs when it jumps, but with a hammer. When the attack ends, she teleports back to the point where she initiated the attack.

MORE NOTES: The hyphens I used for the special names indictaed that I wasn't sure which attack should correspond with which button input. They're in the order of my preference from most to least, but the final decision is up to you.
    « Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:07:59 PM by Todd_Ingram » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: May 24, 2012, 03:57:08 PM »

Excellent!

LC said he's going to upload a video of him playing and using all of Ramona's attacks so I can grab ideas from it too. I'm sure we'll come up with a very sweet PSA. Cheesy

Todd_Ingram
    Expert Kitten

Chicken isn't vegan?

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: May 24, 2012, 06:01:03 PM »

Sounds like a plan!

I have some stills from the game here (http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/scottpilgrimvstheworld/ramonaflowers.png), but actual gameplay would work better.

Any other A attacks you think should be replaced?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2012, 06:04:46 PM »

ah, over ness? dang. i have roy. err, wait. is she gunna use artciles? and is there even a model of her?

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 26
    Print
    Jump to: