Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on August 18, 2012, 04:08:21 AM


I'd really like to know what others think, should I change anything else?
Could you try to something about Cloud's running animation? The animation seemed faster in Dissidia. To me, he kinda looks like he's skipping or something.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Riddler on August 18, 2012, 04:10:22 AM
I'm so excited for Geno, I can't get over it.
Me too! :happy:


Quote from: Riddler on August 18, 2012, 04:10:22 AM
Have you guys decided on a Final Smash?
Since both me and Waffle don't care about FS at all, we might just keep MarioDK's FS, with probably a few touches here and there. :P

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 18, 2012, 06:33:40 AM
Could you try to something about Cloud's running animation? The animation seemed faster in Dissidia. To me, he kinda looks like he's skipping or something.
I see what you mean. Thing is, in Dissidia, everyone runs as fast, or the difference is slightly noted (Exdeath can't run IIRC?). And making him travel more distance with the run would be like buffing him more. .-.

... I'll see what I can do.  :>.>:

Quote from: Albafika on August 18, 2012, 02:53:50 PM
Me too! :happy:

Since both me and Waffle don't care about FS at all, we might just keep MarioDK's FS, with probably a few touches here and there. :P
I see what you mean. Thing is, in Dissidia, everyone runs as fast, or the difference is slightly noted (Exdeath can't run IIRC?). And making him travel more distance with the run would be like buffing him more. .-.

... I'll see what I can do.  :>.>:
or let me revamp my own FS
maybe i can fix it a alittle/revamp it alittle so you can turn around and control the canon alittle but 1 problem with the FS :( the knockbackgrowth dont working at all so it got to be a oneshot FS or it can´t kill one or always the same knockback even on a target with 999% dmg
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2012, 03:04:24 PM
or let me revamp my own FS
maybe i can fix it a alittle/revamp it alittle so you can turn around and control the canon alittle but 1 problem with the FS :( the knockbackgrowth dont working at all so it got to be a oneshot FS or it can´t kill one or always the same knockback even on a target with 999% dmg
Wait, why's that? Why can't it have KB growth?

Quote from: Albafika on August 18, 2012, 11:56:02 PM
Wait, why's that? Why can't it have KB growth?
i dont know i think its something Rob got hardcoded
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 18, 2012, 03:04:24 PM
or let me revamp my own FS
maybe i can fix it a alittle/revamp it alittle so you can turn around and control the canon alittle but 1 problem with the FS :( the knockbackgrowth dont working at all so it got to be a oneshot FS or it can´t kill one or always the same knockback even on a target with 999% dmg
Quote from: Albafika on August 18, 2012, 11:56:02 PM
Wait, why's that? Why can't it have KB growth?
Try setting the shield damage value zero, and see if the knockback growth works then. I've had that happen to me on one of Link's subactions before and that was the only way to make the knockback growth work.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 19, 2012, 01:37:51 AM
Try setting the shield damage value zero, and see if the knockback growth works then. I've had that happen to me on one of Link's subactions before and that was the only way to make the knockback growth work.
Yeah, I knew about the Shield part (I had that issue with Tifa's PSA, that's where I noticed...), and I assumed MarioDK knew. This is probably the reason. I've honestly not checked, as I care not for FS, really. lol

Quote from: Albafika on August 18, 2012, 02:53:50 PM
I see what you mean. Thing is, in Dissidia, everyone runs as fast, or the difference is slightly noted (Exdeath can't run IIRC?). And making him travel more distance with the run would be like buffing him more. .-.

... I'll see what I can do.  :>.>:
He might also mean how the TransN is kinda odd on the run, it feels like Cloud stops for a bit before taking the next step.

Update!

Cloud

He is all done bu the uthrow. I don't want to release it 'til I'm sure it's... Balanced. Anyone feels like testing a bit? I'd like the opinion of others but me and Data.

Geno

Me and Waffle finally fixed up the Specials (All but Neutral B), so all it requires is for both of us to take another day to finish them! I'm pretty sure people will love the finished result! :D

Scizor

Progress is slow, but he'll probably be done by the end of this week.

And, here's a preview of an import me, SJS and ramon are working on, with ramon as the rigger:

http://tinyurl.com/8bsmsgo

Quote from: Albafika on August 22, 2012, 07:35:26 PM
Geno

Me and Waffle finally fixed up the Specials (All but Neutral B), so all it requires is for both of us to take another day to finish them! I'm pretty sure people will love the finished result! :D

Can't wait. :srs:

Quote from: Albafika on August 22, 2012, 07:35:26 PMGeno Me and Waffle finally fixed up the Specials (All but Neutral B), so all it requires is for both of us to take another day to finish them! I'm pretty sure people will love the finished result! :D
This excites me.  :happy:


do you guys needs a new geno beam GFX model?
so i can vertex the new kamehameha GFX model i got to be more like Geno beam (also the model is in 3d and not getting massed up in blackjax´s brawlbox)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on August 22, 2012, 08:37:38 PM
Can't wait. :srs:
Quote from: Solar99 on August 22, 2012, 08:50:53 PM
This excites me.  :happy:
Kinky.  :af:

And yay! People hyping over Geno! Though they were gone to this date. :D

Quote from: Mariodk on August 23, 2012, 12:55:48 PM
do you guys needs a new geno beam GFX model?
so i can vertex the new kamehameha GFX model i got to be more like Geno beam (also the model is in 3d and not getting massed up in blackjax´s brawlbox)
I ~think~ Waffle's making one, not sure.

Also, there's something I need you for, for Neutral B...

I want to make it a 2 charge hit, like... An example:

After 1 second, it'd throw ROB's weak NB projectile.

After 3 seconds charge, it'd throw ROB's strongest NB projectile.

(By saying it'd throw ROB's, I mean the article, so it can be reflectable/doesn't goes throught walls)

Think it's possible?