Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Albafika on August 23, 2012, 01:31:01 PM
Kinky.  :af:

And yay! People hyping over Geno! Though they were gone to this date. :D
I ~think~ Waffle's making one, not sure.

Also, there's something I need you for, for Neutral B...

I want to make it a 2 charge hit, like... An example:

After 1 second, it'd throw ROB's weak NB projectile.

After 3 seconds charge, it'd throw ROB's strongest NB projectile.

(By saying it'd throw ROB's, I mean the article, so it can be reflectable/doesn't goes throught walls)

Think it's possible?
i am not sure its possible but with new brawlbox it will maybe be possible but then again i am trying to make a article to change dmg so it do 15% on down-B and 30%(ignoring shield/refle/absorbing too) on FS version but i can´t make it to use the If bit set: XX[XX number] right
since i have been doing that to gotenks´s ghosts over PKthunder
so if i can´t make it to use 2 kkind of hitboxes andonly use 1 of them on charge level or a other attack i am not sure i can do this too
so it will always be 15% dmg or 30% dmg :(
but i dont hope rob´s N-B article got that problem
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 23, 2012, 01:37:36 PM
i am not sure its possible but with new brawlbox it will maybe be possible but then again i am trying to make a article to change dmg so it do 15% on down-B and 30%(ignoring shield/refle/absorbing too) on FS version but i can´t make it to use the If bit set: XX[XX number] right
since i have been doing that to gotenks´s ghosts over PKthunder
so if i can´t make it to use 2 kkind of hitboxes andonly use 1 of them on charge level or a other attack i am not sure i can do this too
so it will always be 15% dmg or 30% dmg :(
but i dont hope rob´s N-B article got that problem
I've no idea of how or where would I even start coding the article, though... ._. What program is it used for it?

Quote from: Albafika on August 23, 2012, 03:08:08 PM
I've no idea of how or where would I even start coding the article, though... ._. What program is it used for it?
brawlbox can PSA articles
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Taunt ideas, his nod to the screen is a necessity, one can be he throws his cape to the side extending his arm out and back and extending his other arm and turning it into a gun and then back to his wait, another could be he raises his hand, looks at it and it rotates and he clenches his fist twice then looks forward again

Quote from: ­­­½­ on August 23, 2012, 10:28:08 PM
I'm interested in testing Cloud for you.  :)
Quote from: neox-the-neobian on August 24, 2012, 12:14:31 AM
I can test tomorrow .
Alright, I'd basically want general feedback, not just about the changes. I'll send you guys it as soon as I'm done.

Perhaps this page will motivate you to update something......


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39985.4575


*flees*

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


School started, so progress will be slower...

For Cloud's testers, I'll send you the PM with the build soon.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 31, 2012, 06:01:20 AM
Perhaps this page will motivate you to update something......


http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39985.4575
*flees*
Hmm.... After Data's feedback is revised, I might probably get back into this, if Kagemaru also feels like it. o.o

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 03, 2012, 10:00:20 PM
What a feeeeeling
Kinky.Geno shall be done soon. <.<

Quote from: Albafika on September 04, 2012, 04:21:08 AM
Hmm.... After Data's feedback is revised, I might probably get back into this, if Kagemaru also feels like it. o.o
Oh I hope so.......I didn't like the running animation tbh. It just doesn't feel like him.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 04, 2012, 04:27:30 AM
Oh I hope so.......I didn't like the running animation tbh. It just doesn't feel like him.
Lol yeah, well, most of the animations DivineOverlord did were rushed, to be honest. <.<

Anyways, I hope the change list I have planned is decent enough.

September 04, 2012, 05:01:45 AM #312 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 05:26:34 AM by chaos_knight9000
You should make his FS cinematic like the the bloody Canadian does. But enough talk about him, gotta save him for later. ;)

Anyways, if you need another tester for Cloud, I'm open.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I should really keep up with this thread better... I didn't know you were looking for Cloud testers.

Also... How goes Scizor? Aaaaaaaaand... When are we starting on Sephiroth. Your Cloud may generate enough Hype for me to put in some double time to animate him faster if you're gonna PSA it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

That Nephenee looks awesome. I'm not familiar with Fire Emblem whatsoever, but there sure are some badass designs from there.